Due may 5th looking for bump buddies x

I seem to have a disappearing/reappearing bump lol. Some days it looks massive and other days it seems to have shrunk a little bit. I am bigger already tho, but suppose thats to do with being my 3rd x

I had my bloods taken today for the downs test: Went for a scan at 13 weeks and baby was being naughty and wouldnt stay still so went back a couple of days later and still no joy so had to go to the midwife today for the blood test. I was due to have my 16 week appointment a week today but as i was there the midwife just did my 16 week checks today.

Happy to report all was good, BP excellent and baby's heart beat was good and strong although in true style with this baby, took a while to find the heart beat due to it wriggling around so much. Just the loooooonnnngggg wait now until the 20 week scan!

Glad all is good, when's your 20 week scan? x

I got my downs results back the other week - 1 in 1300 which is pretty good! They don't want to do any other tests so I'm very relaxed about it.

I have a sore bump today - I guess I'm getting growing pains really! All over the bumpette (which can't even be seen unless I'm in a very tightfitting top - I have a feeling I will be one of these people who suddenly balloons!) is like a dull ache. I'm guessing El Bumpo is having a good stretch!

I seem to have a disappearing/reappearing bump lol. Some days it looks massive and other days it seems to have shrunk a little bit. I am bigger already tho, but suppose thats to do with being my 3rd x

That's what mine does!!! Must be something about the 3rd one lol

I had my bloods taken today for the downs test: Went for a scan at 13 weeks and baby was being naughty and wouldnt stay still so went back a couple of days later and still no joy so had to go to the midwife today for the blood test. I was due to have my 16 week appointment a week today but as i was there the midwife just did my 16 week checks today.

Happy to report all was good, BP excellent and baby's heart beat was good and strong although in true style with this baby, took a while to find the heart beat due to it wriggling around so much. Just the loooooonnnngggg wait now until the 20 week scan!

20 week scan is on 17th December, seems so far away!!! I might cave in yet and go private at 17 weeks. :winkwink:

I got my downs results back the other week - 1 in 1300 which is pretty good! They don't want to do any other tests so I'm very relaxed about it.

I have a sore bump today - I guess I'm getting growing pains really! All over the bumpette (which can't even be seen unless I'm in a very tightfitting top - I have a feeling I will be one of these people who suddenly balloons!) is like a dull ache. I'm guessing El Bumpo is having a good stretch!

Glad your results came back ok, just the long wait to 20 weeks now lol. Ive been getting a pulling/pinching pain just to the left of my belly button which is more annoying than painful, does anyone know what this is???

I'm in maternity trousers today - purely cos it's cold and I fancied the over bump warmth!! I'm still in regular clothes but I decided I needed the extra layer! I'm sure bump will be delighted!

How is everyone today?

I've been in maternity trousers for a couple of weeks now, too fat for my regular ones lol. Bump seems to have grown over the weekend too! I just know I'm going to end up massive!!

I have had to go a buy some maternity clothes this weekend, managed to get away with jeans/trousers a size bigger until then but the selection of maternity clothes around here is rubbish, so will have to have a bigger shopping trip this weekend xx

Must be lol. How did it go at the doctors? x

20 week scan is on 17th December, seems so far away!!! I might cave in yet and go private at 17 weeks. :winkwink:

Ooh mine is just a few days before yours. Would love to go private and get an earlier scan but don't think there is anyway my OH would let me get away with it, seeing as its so close to xmas and with 2 little girls pressies to get let alone the rest of the list lol :nope:

Must be lol. How did it go at the doctors? x

I go this morning, in about 2 more hours, I will let you know how it goes!

i posted my bump pic from today in my journal in case you guys wanna go look :)

Hi ladies,

I'm due 6th May, but I'm already showing signs of a huge bump! The midwife thought I was 20 weeks the other day as my stomach muscles have really hardened. Can't feel the baby yet, but getting Braxton Hicks almost every evening! Nausea still around.

Hi everyone!

How are we all today? I've got epic morning sickness today...ugh!

Hi feeling great today, maybe because it's Friday! But got my private scan booked for next sunday so will find out the sex, really cannot wait to finally know. Flugella sorry to hear about the morning sickness shouldn't it have gone by now lol!! I've been lucky and had nothing apart from a few migraines. Hope you are feeling better x

Hi ladies!

How is everyone? I'm feeling a lot less icky today, although I'm still throwing up every day - at least it's not much though!

Had my 16 week check on Friday and heard baby's heartbeat for the first time - it sounded like a little steam train -so cute!

I'm due 8th May so we're all bump buddies!!! I've only just started to feel a bit better though I've been eating like a horse. Have felt a couple of odd kicks here and there but not regularly.
My 20 week scan is 21st Dec so hopefully I'll be telling everyone the sex on Christmas Day for an extra surprise xx

Hi Bellabump, what a nice xmas pressie. Maybe you can get a quick wishlist in to all those relatives!! Im going to go private next sunday, i couldnt wait until my 20 wk on 17 dec!!

Flugella, great to know your 16wk app went well. its amazing to hear bubbas heartbeat. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->