Due may 5th looking for bump buddies x

What a night!! so i get in from work only to find OH raging because our dog has been poorly and pooped the bed!! so hes cleaning and washing up and just as he finishes hoovering the living room, my poor dog starts gagging and projectile puked all over and i mean all over the livingroom, kitchen and out onto our patio!!!!!! which nearly made me sick!! So i didnt get to sit down until 1 hour after i got in from work, we were both on our hands and knees disinfecting the whole of our ground floor!!!! Dogs....who'd have um!!

Glad to say the boy looks better now though and hes a great dane so you can just imagine the mess!!!!! lol

What a night!! so i get in from work only to find OH raging because our dog has been poorly and pooped the bed!! so hes cleaning and washing up and just as he finishes hoovering the living room, my poor dog starts gagging and projectile puked all over and i mean all over the livingroom, kitchen and out onto our patio!!!!!! which nearly made me sick!! So i didnt get to sit down until 1 hour after i got in from work, we were both on our hands and knees disinfecting the whole of our ground floor!!!! Dogs....who'd have um!!

Glad to say the boy looks better now though and hes a great dane so you can just imagine the mess!!!!! lol

Ick, I don't think I'd be able to do that, for some reason doggy puke makes me feel sicker than human puke :wacko:

i'm due may 6.
how you been feeling?

I'm due May 6th too!:happydance:

yay! :happydance: i dont know many ladies due the same day.
is this your first?

Sorry, didn't want to read and run.
We can be bump buddies!
This is my first :)
I have a 2 year old step daughter.

sounds like a plan :)
the first is always so exciting! once you have another one to run after, you dont get much time to sit and think about hte pregnancy much. but still fun :D

Well all i can say is i would have been being sick too lol. I can only handle cleaning up my little girls sick anything other than that no chance! Hope you had a rest after xx

Yes glad to say i put my feet up for the rest of the night, really didnt need that after a day at work! lol x

hi nice to smile! how have you been feeling?

So I'm due may 5th and looking for a bump buddy/buddies is anyone outhere due? Would be great to compare notes x

Oooohhh thats a great day to be born. It's my birthday too that day xxx

I feel HUGE today!! Not sure why, I have a little bump but it feels miles bigger than it is - anyone else having the same problem??

Hi guys! I'm due 6 May :)

Flugella- I feel huge atm too - I've eaten sooo much today though, so think it's 90% food!

I feel HUGE today!! Not sure why, I have a little bump but it feels miles bigger than it is - anyone else having the same problem??

Me too! Just the start of things to come, ive been looking at other peoples pics on here when they were 14/15 weeks and im bigger! eek! Im in my maternity trousers for work and live in leggings when off work (they are the only thing i find comfortable)

I had my bloods taken today for the downs test: Went for a scan at 13 weeks and baby was being naughty and wouldnt stay still so went back a couple of days later and still no joy so had to go to the midwife today for the blood test. I was due to have my 16 week appointment a week today but as i was there the midwife just did my 16 week checks today.

Happy to report all was good, BP excellent and baby's heart beat was good and strong although in true style with this baby, took a while to find the heart beat due to it wriggling around so much. Just the loooooonnnngggg wait now until the 20 week scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->