Due Sept 2017

My night sleep hasn't gotten bad yet (I think I'm just too tired from being up all night with Teddy), but I remember that from last time. Pregnancy insomnia is awful.

I always seem to suffer with that with my son i would wake up practically before the sun for no reason lickily i havent been waking that early yet

So my beta came back at 6062. For some reason my RE is saying that that's high and wants me to come in for an immediate scan this afternoon to make sure it's not ectopic. I'm so confused why they keep throwing that word around. My betas have more than doubled every time (this was my 5th beta) and from what I've read ectopic betas don't double? I feel like I should be worried but I'm not. If anything I'm worried I still won't see anything because it's another early scan (and I had a late implanter).

I'm 5w5d today. I had a scan on Tuesday (5w2d) and they didn't see anything. ohhhhh anxiety!

This time around I have more symptoms than with my first pregnancy. I have been waking up around 3 am and struggle for an hour or two before I fall back asleep and by then it's time to get up for work. I have sore breasts and that was the first sign for me. I am beginning to have the dreaded morning sickness. Pregnancy was a breeze that first time this time is very different already.

Savasanna sorry you are dealing will all this extra stress hope the scan looks good and confirms that all is good

Lady brown i completly understand about the sleeping i woke last night didnt check time to some cramping but no spotting or anything so guessing its just usual adjusting also notice i will experience some crampimg when i need to pee

Lady brown i completly understand about the sleeping i woke last night didnt check time to some cramping but no spotting or anything so guessing its just usual adjusting also notice i will experience some crampimg when i need to pee

I had the slight cramping when using the bathroom as well

Can I join? Due on 13th Sept by LMP. Anxiously waiting for a private early scan at 8 weeks as this is after a vasectomy reversal. Just want complete reassurance everything is as it should be.

Welcome vrmdb!! Im also waiting patiently for my 8 weeks its killing me going so slow!!

Hi girls I just got my bfp tonight! Due date by my
LMP is 10th September. This will be my second but first with my partner. Already have a little girl Esme, who will be 6 and a half when baby arrives! So far I have so many symptoms and I actually knew I was pregnant as soon as I conceived but felt crazy coz all my tests were negative!! Haha! Thanks for having me along for the ride girls. Here's to a happy healthy (sickness free) 9 months for us all. Xx

Hey mammyto1 so glad you decided to join us!!

Hi everyone!

Still early days, but at roughly 5w+1, going off the first day of my last period- which are mental haha- so I thought I'd bob in and say hello!
If this one decides to stick around (last pregnancy was a chemical) I will be due September 14th- I think!

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months :D

So glad you decided to stop by lavapanda!!

Catching up on all of these posts! So excited for everyone!! I am 6w+1 today and have also had many of the symptoms others are having - slight cramping when I go pee, waking up in the night with slight cramping (and nausea!!) and slight cramps off and on throughout the day. Can't wait for the first trimester to be over, the all-day nausea and fatigue is killing me lol! I am also excited for my 8 week scan on Jan. 20.

Let's keep each other posted!!

I havent even called to schedule mine yet was gonna call closer to 7 weeks cause they wont do it till 8 anyway im also so ready to go in there and see the heartbeat it will be alot more real then

5 +6 here now and it's going soooo slowly. Pregnancy tiredness is really kicking in over the last few days. Not helped by my son deciding 5.15am was morning today! Hope everyone is well?

I def agree about it going it so slow!! Feels like forever to 8 weeks as for fatigue im not as tored as i expected to be with my son i was exhausted luckily though he does sleep later than 5 15 lol

No changes for me, still just tired. Today was my bestie's baby shower so I finally got to tell her. It's felt like a year keeping the secret a couple weeks, but I wanted to tell her in person.

I bet that was awesome telling her!! I still havent told to many people yet but getting anxious to would be nice if i actually had some friends to tell lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->