earliest bfp??

First response early result, they are the ones you can supposedly use up to 6 days before af.

I just got my :bfp: today, I am 8 DPO and it was with a dollar store cheapy test! :D

7dpo with an IC gave a VERY pale line, then a clear 2nd line on FRER at 10dpo (FMU), then got 1-2 on a digi later that same day.

A FRER at 8dpo gave a faint line, by 9 it was clear & 10 i had BFP on a digi :D

Good luck!! xx

Right, i had some off ebay, just cheap 1's, 7dpo i got a line looked like an evap line, yes it was after the time you look, it may have been once it dried.
8dpo i did the same, got what looked like an evap.
9dpo i tried a clearblue digi 'not pregnant'
11dpo i tried a first respone, faint line. 12dpo i tried asda own brand, pack of 2, faint line, 13dpo other asda brand still faint line :) i'll be 4 weeks on friday.

I got a bfp at 8dpo with a 25miu cheapie from home bargains, but I did post on here about getting faint lines 6 and 7dpo :wacko:

I got a bfp at 8dpo with a 25miu cheapie from home bargains, but I did post on here about getting faint lines 6 and 7dpo :wacko:

faint lines @6-7dpo, wow. Was the pos at 8dpo strong?

I'm off to check the old posts. I'm hoping you posted some pics... :plane:

Hi Hun, no unfortunately, I couldnt, there is post saying I am so frustrated lol. I took piccies on mums phone but she had lost the pc wire :dohh:

I then took about 4 tests, there are piccies as she bought me a card reader, with positives at 8dpo.

The lines I was getting early on, looked like shadow, couldnt see any colour, so wouldnt have classed them as bfp, but they showed before time limit.
They were 10miu from the ic, the ultra early ones, the ones I tested with where Tescos own, 25miu, homebargains x 3 25miu, so no think it is possible for me to have gotten something with a 10miu.

I also got a digi bfp at 9dpo

I got one at 7 DPO!!! CD21! with superdrugs own brand x

I have sensitive ICs and got a BFN this morning at 9dpo.

Can I ask if the Superdrug test was one that you pee on or a dip stick??

9dpo on FRER this morning if my tests continue to get darker and the bean sticks!!

The evening of 7 DPO I got a faint, faint positive on an IC. Confirmed with a digital at 8 DPO. Yay!

8 dpo faint but there positive FRER,
9dpo positive FRER and digital and answer...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back