Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Dottiee

TTC #1 with Long Cycles
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I haven't seen a good thread lately for young women (early 20's) who are TTC #1, and looking for buddies for support along this journey.

I'll start off with my story and hopefully there are other ladies out there on the same boat as I am.

I'm 21, and am TTC #1. I have a wonderful man who is 32 and already has a beautiful 6 year old girl from a previous marriage.

I've been TTC for 2 years, with extremely long cycles. My longest lasting 132 days. It's been a crazy journey and I don't think I'd have my sanity if it wasn't for all you amazing ladies there to support me.

:happydance: Baby dust to all, and I hope to be able to chat with some of you ladies soon!

Future Parents:
Dottie
Becksta - :bfp:
Massuttisgrl
Lilly88 - :bfp:
KristyJane13
BubblyBelly - :bfp:
WhitheartsQ - :bfp:
MrsFitz82
Diddy2013
VanillaSugar
Bubblebelly
Wellsk - :bfp:
Littleone1993
Zumbaloverr - :bfp:
Ladybuggz - :bfp:
Lunabelle - :bfp:
TOHARD2TRY
FlutterByex
NeverEnding
LifeAfterDepo - :bfp:
Beardyco
Myers13 - :bfp:
Skent
Amorczek
Boozlebub - :bfp:
Spanzee
VanillaSugar
Kimmlouu
Jett55 - :bfp:
PollyDolly - :bfp:
PCOSTTC - :bfp:
NURU
MagicWhisper - :bfp:
BabyDoll0077- :bfp:
Shelbs21 - :bfp:
LeahLou
Brittany12
Alibooiloveu

Hi Dottiee.

Im 25 and DH is 27 and we are TTC #1

This will be cycle #6 trying for us, and feels like it is taking ages.
The excitement has worn off, and I actually took a break from this site for a while, but Im looking to get back on and talk to people who are going through this journey aswell. We havnt told any friends/family that we are trying so sometimes you just need somewhere to vent ect.

AF showed up for me today, which wasnt a surprise as we had put off trying last month. My due date if i had fallen would have been christmas day which we wanted to avoid.

My cycles are pretty regular always 27-29 days, Im excited for this month hopefully it could actually be the month. I cannot wait to see 2 solid lines on a HPT. Towards the end of the cycle I tend to turn into a Test Lunatic and waste all my money on negative tests. Hopefully this month will be different.

Wish you all the luck on your first cycle, and have fun trying ;)

Hello ladies!

I'm 20 and TTC #1!
We're on cycle 4 though it seems more like cycle million tbh!
This is our first month using OPKs and I got a positive on Sunday night (CD 18)
We BD'd CD 16 but OH hasn't been very well since Saturday, so haven't DTD since Friday, really hoping this one catches!

I have irregular periods, nobody's really sure why (had a laparoscopy last August to remove a large dermoid cyst and they still had no answers!)
Would love to have buddies for this journey!
Good luck ladies xx
:dust:

Xxx

ttc since Dec 1. I posted a post and its kind of long but I could use some friends because I'm having a rough go at this. I'm 22 and I've been through a lot my post kind of tells what's going on. staying hopeful and hope to hear from you guy's :dust::dust::dust: lots of baby dust

Hi - I'm 24 and we're TTC #1! only started last month and on CD3 now. DH thought it would happen first month and it didn't. My cycles are all over the place after having IUD taken out in January. this is my third AF in 30 days!!!!

Looking for some friends on here too!

xxx

Becksta: I know how you feel. I was TTC for 8 months and then took a step back for awhile, and now a year later I'm on my first cycle of TTC again. I'm also a lunatic when it comes to testing. You should order tests from early-pregnancy-tests.com, they're only a few cents each and it definitely saves you money.

And for the ladies with irregular cycles, I definitely know your pain. I was on the pill since I was 12 and once I stopped it's almost as if my body has no idea how to regulate itself.

Don't get discouraged everyone. It takes on average 7 months for a woman to conceive.

Hi Ladies, I'm 23 and my partner is 29. We're ttc both of our first.
It's my first month and af is due today, but no sign and had 2 bfn tests
xx

Hi! I'm 24, so is my dh. We are TTC #1 and on day 11 of my second cycle. Hope to Ser us all with bfps soon!

Hello everyone! I'm 25 and so is my husband. This is our first month TTC #1. I had a BFN yesterday. Been spotting for 3 days without AF. Not sure which say AF is due so just waiting to test again. Lots of baby dust to all!

Hi Dottiee.

Im 25 and DH is 27 and we are TTC #1

This will be cycle #6 trying for us, and feels like it is taking ages.
The excitement has worn off, and I actually took a break from this site for a while, but Im looking to get back on and talk to people who are going through this journey aswell. We havnt told any friends/family that we are trying so sometimes you just need somewhere to vent ect.

AF showed up for me today, which wasnt a surprise as we had put off trying last month. My due date if i had fallen would have been christmas day which we wanted to avoid.

My cycles are pretty regular always 27-29 days, Im excited for this month hopefully it could actually be the month. I cannot wait to see 2 solid lines on a HPT. Towards the end of the cycle I tend to turn into a Test Lunatic and waste all my money on negative tests. Hopefully this month will be different.

Wish you all the luck on your first cycle, and have fun trying ;)

I'm in your shoes age wise, dh age wise and trying to conceive wise. :)

hi girls..!!
this is such a great thread.. !!
im 25 and DH is 29
we've been NTNP for the last 2-3 years.. and TTC for the last few months..
im in the middle of a TWW right now actually..
good luck to everyone here and maybe we can be cycle buddies
xoxo

Hi everyone :hi:
I'm Kathryn, 22 and my DH is 29. And we've been TTC with male factor infertility for 16 cycles now. It's very hard going, and TTC is the biggest emotional rollercoaster I've ever been on, but one day it'll be worth it!

At the moment we're hoping to be part of a trial for ICSI, as I'm too young for IVF on the NHS. Or failing that, we've also been talking about inter country adoption lately (although it's probably a bit further down the line!)

My biggest advice to those just starting to TTC, is not to stop enjoying life or put your life on hold. For a year I stopped planning my future. Because I thought I'd get pregnant soon. No booking holidays, no alcohol, caffeine or certain foods!
Now I realised I've wasted my time, now we known we'll struggle to get pregnant naturally.

We've now booked a holiday for June, and if we get pregnant by then, then yay! We'll deSl with it financially and generally. It really doesn't matter :thumbup:

Although, having said that; this month we've tried the SMEP, a fertility diet (which is generally low GI), taken cod liver oil, TTC vitamins and I'm 5DPO today!

Hi there all!

I'm 19, 20 in June, and we're TTC our first little bub. I'm also on cycle #1 TTC however I'm also on the first cycle off the contraceptive implant so I have no idea when to test so I've been testing every day for 2 weeks! If I had gone immediately back to my 28 day cycle then I would've been due to test today however I'm not too sure!

My husband and I married just over a year ago, he's 22 and we've been together just over 6 years. Looking forward to getting to know people of a similar age range!

How does everyone's parents feel about you TTC? It if you haven't told them, how do you think they'll react when you get your BFP?
What made you TTC young?

DH and I have been together 10 years and married for almost a year. Were both 25. I want children when I'm young and I've been ready for a while just been waiting for things to be right. I know our parents will be thrilled. My mother has talked about it for years and his parents asked about a honeymoon baby after we got married. We haven't really told them we are TTC because I don't want the pressure of them knowing and we want to surprise them with a BFP is a really fun way!

You're like me mrsfitz, just waiting for the right time! I've wanted to be a mum ever since I got with DH. We've been together 5 years and married for 3 years.
Waiting to get the house, for DH to get a well paying job, for me to go through college and university.

Wish it would all come quicker!

I'm planning on being a SAHM until our baby goes to school, and then doing a social work masters degree. I'm applying for this year and next year for the moment though, considering we haven't managed to concieve. But ideally I think that employers would think my skills are a bit rusty if I complete my education and then wait 5 years before getting a job :thumbup:

What's everyone's ideas of baby raising? I'm always interested in different ideas :)

Hello all!! I'm a bit new to the group. I'm 20, my OH is 24. Very excited to have my mirena removed on 04/23 (Next Tuesday) and begin TTC. We've already started practicing *tee hee*

Hey Ladies!
I'm 22 years old and DH is 23. We've been together for 6 1/2 years. We're also TTC our first bub! I started feeling really broody about 3 years ago. I think that, although we're both young, we're at a place in our relationship where we've done all the 'us' things and are ready for a family. It's funny really, back when I was an early teen I was adamant that I didn't want children. As I got older, I began to feel more maternal; I'm at a point where I could think of nothing more joyful than loving your own child. A baby would make DH and I beyond happy :cloud9: He is going to make an amazing dad. I'm currently a month from finishing my degree (woop!) and had originally planned to be heavily pregnant already. I really feel passionate about being a breastfeeding stay at home mum. With me not being pregnant yet, I'm planning on getting a job in 2-3 months. In all honesty, I was expecting to fall pregnant in our first month, due to our age. I guess the waiting will make it all the more special when we are pregnant! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->