Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Hey everyone :)

I am, 21 and my OH is 26.
I am on my third cycle now. I came off Yasmin in January. I never expected my period to come back so fast. Before I was on the pill I was regular and while I was on the pill I was. Now I have has shortening cycles. So hopefully, they are getting back into the flow of things.

That being said, I don't temp or use OPK. For me I just don't want the stress that I know it would put on me. I do how ever check my cm, and I keep track of my cycles. I am hoping to have a little nugget in my belly soon. My OH loves the idea and if I say I feel something that could be a symptom he is all over my belly, it is really too cute. I havn't told my parents, my mom suspects though. And I have told only certian friends. I would like to try to keep it on the DL for now :)

Hey Ladies!
I'm 22 years old and DH is 23. We've been together for 6 1/2 years. We're also TTC our first bub! I started feeling really broody about 3 years ago. I think that, although we're both young, we're at a place in our relationship where we've done all the 'us' things and are ready for a family.With me not being pregnant yet, I'm planning on getting a job in 2-3 months. In all honesty, I was expecting to fall pregnant in our first month, due to our age. I guess the waiting will make it all the more special when we are pregnant! :baby:

Welcome to the group-- baby dust to you as well!! :dust:

I am on my third cycle now. I came off Yasmin in January. I never expected my period to come back so fast. Before I was on the pill I was regular and while I was on the pill I was. Now I have has shortening cycles. So hopefully, they are getting back into the flow of things.

That being said, I don't temp or use OPK. For me I just don't want the stress that I know it would put on me. I do how ever check my cm, and I keep track of my cycles. I am hoping to have a little nugget in my belly soon. My OH loves the idea and if I say I feel something that could be a symptom he is all over my belly, it is really too cute. I havn't told my parents, my mom suspects though. And I have told only certian friends. I would like to try to keep it on the DL for now :)

Welcome!! I'm with you, I'm not really telling anyone. If they asked, I wouldn't hide it-- I'm excited about it!! I just see no reason to involve anyone when we might have months (possibly even years) of TTC before we see any results. I'm having my mirena taken out next week and am veerrrrryyy excited-- but nervous too! I'm afraid that mirena will have messed my body all up and I won't be able to figure out my cycle for like a year.... even if it only takes three months... I don't want to wait three months!! Haha... I'm impatient!

How does everyone's parents feel about you TTC? It if you haven't told them, how do you think they'll react when you get your BFP?
What made you TTC young?

I really think we decided to TTC at this age for two different reasons. OH was to keep my happy and for me, it was just something I was ready for. OH is the very laid-back guy but he would go to hell and back to make me happy-- he's so awesome. He knew that I've been a little... anxious lately because my business has taken off so I have nothing more to do other than sit around and twiddle my thumbs so when I brought up the subject of TTC, his response was "if that's what you want". I tried very hard to make him talk about his feelings about it and if HE was emotionally ready etc. however he just kept saying that he wants me to be happy and he is ready for a child whenever I am be it today or in ten years.

And for me, it was just something that I knew I was ready for. I'd accomplished everything I wanted to before a child. I've found a man whom I deeply love and spent enough time with him that we've accomplished things you can't accomplish when you have children to care for, I've found my dream career, started my own fitness studio and worked my ass off to make it extremely successful, I'm in a place where I could be a SAHM or work... whatever I wanted to do but we wouldn't be forced into either because we could afford for me not to work or if I wanted to work (say, PT maybe), we could afford to put the baby into childcare. Then, about a month and a half ago, it just hit me. I'm ready. I'm so, so ready.

As for my family/friends, I haven't told anyone yet simply because I don't see the point. I can already assume their reactions-- telling us to get married but extreme excitement-- we haven't had a baby in the family in a long time so it'll be nice for everyone. I'll have SOOOO much help. I'm just really hoping that it doesn't take long for my cycle to regulate itself after my implant.

Hello Everyone! I'm 22 and my husband is 28. We have been trying for 3 years with no luck.. We suffered our first misscarriage back in 2011. . My husband had his first fertility appointment on tuesday, and everything came back clear.. ( high sperm count and everything lol).. etc... He was totally in shock as he thought he would of not been able to have any children.

I want to wish all of you ladies all the best with ttc. xx

Welcome!! I'm with you, I'm not really telling anyone. If they asked, I wouldn't hide it-- I'm excited about it!! I just see no reason to involve anyone when we might have months (possibly even years) of TTC before we see any results. I'm having my mirena taken out next week and am veerrrrryyy excited-- but nervous too! I'm afraid that mirena will have messed my body all up and I won't be able to figure out my cycle for like a year.... even if it only takes three months... I don't want to wait three months!! Haha... I'm impatient!

I am crazy imapatient. My OH is just as impatient lol, he is always like i want the baby now, I dont want to wait anymore.

Hello Everyone! I'm 22 and my husband is 28. We have been trying for 3 years with no luck.. We suffered our first misscarriage back in 2011. . My husband had his first fertility appointment on tuesday, and everything came back clear.. ( high sperm count and everything lol).. etc... He was totally in shock as he thought he would of not been able to have any children.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're TTC after the loss of your first baby. I'm sure that was really hard on both of you. Congrats that everything checked out with your hubby!! I'm sure that was a major relief for him.

Although my OH and I aren't going to start TTC until I get my mirena removed next week, I'm very nervous to start... for two reasons.

1. I'm afraid that my mirena will have messed up my cycles so bad that I'll have a really hard time getting a BFP.
2. My OH has testicular torsion when he was a teen. He had a surgery to fix it because he caught it pretty quick and he still has both of his testicles-- according to his doctor and the internet, he SHOULDN'T have any fertility problems but it still makes me reeeealllyy nervous. I haven't shared this fear with him because I don't want him to get stressed about uh... performing. I want his peak :sex:

Best of luck to you and your husband, have you been recording your CM/O and all that?

I am crazy imapatient. My OH is just as impatient lol, he is always like i want the baby now, I dont want to wait anymore.[/QUOTE]

I feel ya. I can't even imagine once I actually GET a BFP and have to wait 9 months... we're going to go crazy.

I am crazy imapatient. My OH is just as impatient lol, he is always like i want the baby now, I dont want to wait anymore.

I feel ya. I can't even imagine once I actually GET a BFP and have to wait 9 months... we're going to go crazy.[/QUOTE]

Lol, just a pile of craziness ahah. All the same the wait is worth it :)

I knnnooowwww-- I can't wait!!

So do you chart your temps/CM or use ovulation strips or anything like that?

I just check my cm, and I have an app on my phone that I mark in my af. Other then that its all natural, because I will go insane, and I really dont want to stress over it ahah

I guess I won't know until I'm there but I'm pretty positive I would stress way more if I DIDN'T chart all that stuff. I'm an organization freak.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're TTC after the loss of your first baby. I'm sure that was really hard on both of you. Congrats that everything checked out with your hubby!! I'm sure that was a major relief for him.

Although my OH and I aren't going to start TTC until I get my mirena removed next week, I'm very nervous to start... for two reasons.

1. I'm afraid that my mirena will have messed up my cycles so bad that I'll have a really hard time getting a BFP.
2. My OH has testicular torsion when he was a teen. He had a surgery to fix it because he caught it pretty quick and he still has both of his testicles-- according to his doctor and the internet, he SHOULDN'T have any fertility problems but it still makes me reeeealllyy nervous. I haven't shared this fear with him because I don't want him to get stressed about uh... performing. I want his peak :sex:

Best of luck to you and your husband, have you been recording your CM/O and all that?

Thanks hun, Yeah it was very hard at first but then we realised it was not meant to be. Aww i really hope everything goes ok with you. Best of luck to you both aswell. x

How does everyone's parents feel about you TTC? It if you haven't told them, how do you think they'll react when you get your BFP?
What made you TTC young?

My parents are excited. I'm 21 but my DH is 32. We're financially comfortable, both with amazing job and a gorgeous home. Everything is going very well and we're both ready for a baby :)

Just updated the name list of this amazing group of young ladies. Can't wait to be able to add :bfp: beside them!

Good morning ladies!!

I just need to vent a little, before I left the gym last night. I got a txt from my OH, His landlord wants to do an inspection, now my OH seems to think that things are perfectly fine, me and his mother seem to think that we will get the boot. I am freaking out on the inside and I dont really know who to talk to about this at all. :(

I love to see BFP's beside names. It's one of the highlights!

I think we decided to TTC so young because of how young we got married and simply how long we've been together. We got married just after I turned 18 but got engaged when I was 16. For us our relationship has been solid and just flowed one after another. I had a miscarriage just before we got engaged and that almost tore us apart as he didn't know how I felt and I didn;t know how he felt and we didn't want to talk about it because before that we'd never even considered having children really.

He got drunk and had a mini breakdown nd blurted out to his parents about it even though I had wanted to keep it between us and ever since then they've been suspecting us trying especially after we got married. My MIL tries to bring up children and asks questions in front of me and my Sister in Law to be about when we want children. I know my SIL2b is trying too but if we told her then she'd be far too over excited.

i hoped to be honest I'd catch pretty quickly but thinking back it took us about 6 months to get pregnant with our angel baby though we weren't trying so I don't know how many of those ccles were actually viable if that makes sense?

My DH has just qualified as a secondary school maths teacher and I'm a trainee manager for a retail store. I did my alevels and then got offered the promotion so I'm not on bad money at all. Ultimately I want to be a midwife and have the grades but I wanted to have at least one child myself before appying!

Good morning ladies!!

I just need to vent a little, before I left the gym last night. I got a txt from my OH, His landlord wants to do an inspection, now my OH seems to think that things are perfectly fine, me and his mother seem to think that we will get the boot. I am freaking out on the inside and I dont really know who to talk to about this at all. :(

Why do you think you'll get the boot?

Good morning ladies!!

Why do you think you'll get the boot?

The landlord has never asked to do an inspection before, my OH has been there for 4 years now and never once. I could be over reacting but I just want to cry. My OH is after smoking in there and he isn't supposed too, and we have two rats. I know the cats are fine but im not sure on what he will think about the rats.

Is there somewhere you could keep the pets for the inspection? A family members? Also just don't smoke in there for awhile and buy lots of fabreeze lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->