Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Hi!! All my threads have gone really quiet and for some reason this one has only just shown up again.?
Anyway I just wanted to say how sorry I am for those that have had a loss and congratulations to those who have fallen and those who have had their little bundles of joys!

I also wanted to share that I gave birth to my beautiful son on the 11th of July 2014 and he weighed 3lb 11oz (3.56kg)and measured 54cm long. Now he's 7 months today (Australian time) and currently weighs 11.7kgs! Is 73cm long has 3 teeth! Can sit up and is crawling backwards. I am still so I love with him and don't want any of you to give up! The wait and pain is worth it when you get your little miracle.

*Hugs* to all!

Yay for beautiful babies!

This baby was a very sneaky little monkey.
I came off the implant to go on the pill for a few months until we were ready to TTC again and I got pregnant between having it out and the pill taking effect.
Just goes to show how the whole TTC can make you too stressed is true!

10 weeks tomorrow! I'm excited but its getting a little scary. I've had a few scans already so know this little bean is a fighter and wants to stick.

When I was 6 weeks i wasn't even showing a yolk sac yet when I went back at 8 weeks the baby was there with a heartbeat and everything was perfectly fine so I've decided in future pregnancies no scans before 8 weeks!

That's usually the way littleone. It is crazy how much stress you can endure when TTC.

I was the same with my scan and when I finally saw a heart beat I cried. It's such a relief knowing they're growing and that you're doing everything you can to give them the best start to life.
I really hope you can keep the excitement going and get your beautiful rainbow.

Hello all!!!

Is there any of us who are still around?

My daughter arrived 3 weeks early on the 5th September 2015 and I am so in love. Emilia Jayne is her name and I am so bias but I think she is just beautiful. Years in the making!

However I am almost ready to try again and will start trying as soon as my periods return although we aren't trying or preventing at the moment!

Or if there are any new young mummys TTC then please feel free to pop up!

Vanilla here! Just thought I would check in, and update, but I see that there hasn't been much activity here.

It's been 3 years since we began our journey TTC. I'm about to turn 25, and DH 26. We're still TTC. We're seeing doctors about our fertility, and doing what we can to move forward still. It's difficult though, when we're so far from home and most of my new friends don't understand how to be sensitive to the issue of LTTTC, especially at our ages. I find myself growing more bitter towards them everyday. My only comfort is knowing that this is all temporary and someday, somehow, we will have our beautiful, healthy baby in our arms.

Well, I know it's easy to see that this thread is no longer active. So, this will be my last post here.

I'm about to start Clomid. Pretty scary stuff, but it's got to be done. I was hoping that this cycle we'd get a miracle, and I wouldn't have to go rage face on this medication, but it doesn't look like thats going to happen. Aunt Flo came 3 days early. At first, I thought it was implantation bleeding, but after POS and getting a BFN, and seeing a gush of red, I know theres no way. So it's onto the next step of our journey.

To anyone who finds this thread whos in a tough spot in their TTC or LTTTC, or if it becomes active again, baby dust for all, and many warm wishes of good luck. You're not alone.

Hi ladies! My names Gianna, I'm 22 Me and my hubby have been trying for 4 years with no luck:nope:... I've been diagnosed with PCOS about 2 years ago. I would only get my period if I was on birthcontrol. My doctor took me off birth control and told me to come back in a year if I wasn't pregnant. I wasn't too happy with him so I changed doctors. My put me on Metformin 1000 mg a day and just after a week I got my period!!!!! First period ever not on birth control! I'm hoping I will soon ovulate! Anyone have anything similar? Love to hear good news! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->