Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Woke up this morning and it feels like someone has sewn weights to my boobs! Usually get it as an fa symptom though just not this early. Roll on Sunday!!!

Woke up this morning and it feels like someone has sewn weights to my boobs! Usually get it as an fa symptom though just not this early. Roll on Sunday!!!

Ohh good luck!!! Fingers are crossed this is finally your time!

I start Provera tomorrow to bring AF, and then I start my first round if Clomid!! I was supposed to have an HSG first but he decided he will wait until after we see how the Clomid works :) I'm super excited.

Oh sounds exciting Dottie. Sounds like everything is well on its way.

The problem is with clomid I am absolutely terrified of having twins. There are A LOT of twins in my family. My cousins and DHs cousins are twins and my brother has 2 sets of identical twins so the idea of that is scary! Having spoken to my go though it's one of the most likely courses of action if it does come to us trying over 18 months. After a year we get the fertility tests but they don't really tend to prescribe until 18 months.

I just want to get to Sunday. I don't want to test early because I can just feel it chipping away at my hope with all the BFN's. Might cave tomorrow though as I'm going to my TTC. Group so it would be lovely to share a BFP.

The group is an absolute godsend!

Oh sounds exciting Dottie. Sounds like everything is well on its way.

The problem is with clomid I am absolutely terrified of having twins. There are A LOT of twins in my family. My cousins and DHs cousins are twins and my brother has 2 sets of identical twins so the idea of that is scary! Having spoken to my go though it's one of the most likely courses of action if it does come to us trying over 18 months. After a year we get the fertility tests but they don't really tend to prescribe until 18 months.

I just want to get to Sunday. I don't want to test early because I can just feel it chipping away at my hope with all the BFN's. Might cave tomorrow though as I'm going to my TTC. Group so it would be lovely to share a BFP.

The group is an absolute godsend!

What, 18 months, really?! They start all of the testing here by 12 months but it's usually a 6 month wait to see an OBGYN/RE so it generally becomes an 18 month wait for any treatment to start (at least for me it was).

I totally understand your fear of having twins. OH's Grandfather was a twin. Also with my Bicornuate Uterus there's not as much space for one baby, let alone 2. Early second trimester labor is a risk because of the lack of space and that's just for 1, so I have no idea how my body could handle 2. I guess that bridge will be crossed when/if we get there.

Try to hold out until Sunday hun. I know it's easier said than done, and I know how much getting constant BFN's can hurt.. But I've found lately that it's way less stressful to POAS when I know I can trust the answer, instead of the uncertainty when testing early.

I think our cycles will be similar now dottie!

Af arrived horribly early yesterday so another cycle with nothing. 11th cycle so we shall see how this goes. As soon as af is out of the way then baby making starts in full swing. I think were going to try every two days but ive done some shopping at ann summers so we can have a bit more fun this month rather than bding for a purpose so hoping its going to get dh more into it.

Not too happy though because af could now arrive whilst im at a party. Keeping positive though and hopefully af wont arrive at all!

I think our cycles will be similar now dottie!

Af arrived horribly early yesterday so another cycle with nothing. 11th cycle so we shall see how this goes. As soon as af is out of the way then baby making starts in full swing. I think were going to try every two days but ive done some shopping at ann summers so we can have a bit more fun this month rather than bding for a purpose so hoping its going to get dh more into it.

Not too happy though because af could now arrive whilst im at a party. Keeping positive though and hopefully af wont arrive at all!

Fingers crossed the witch stays away <3

Sorry little one... fxxed that cycle 11 brings you luck :hugs: Dh & I bded basically eod but we didn't even bd the day I o'd I really think bding when you feel like it & making it more fun helps :)

hey ladies! Do you mind if I join this thread? I just turned 24 and started ttc right before I turned 22! DH is 22 and will be turning 23 in March!

Its been 2 years since we started ttc and we've had one miscarriage/chemical at 5 weeks in October 2012.

We found out in September with my HSG that my tubes are clear but my uterus is tilted backwards a lot (she used the word "upside" down and you could clearly see that it looked like an upside down triangle) DH just had his first SA and he is "normal" but after my research he is boarderline so we're putting him on fertility blend so help improve his motility to see if itll help us get pregnant!

hey ladies! Do you mind if I join this thread? I just turned 24 and started ttc right before I turned 22! DH is 22 and will be turning 23 in March!

Its been 2 years since we started ttc and we've had one miscarriage/chemical at 5 weeks in October 2012.

We found out in September with my HSG that my tubes are clear but my uterus is tilted backwards a lot (she used the word "upside" down and you could clearly see that it looked like an upside down triangle) DH just had his first SA and he is "normal" but after my research he is boarderline so we're putting him on fertility blend so help improve his motility to see if itll help us get pregnant!

So so sorry to hear about your chemical, I know how hard they can be especially after trying for so long. Hopefully the fertility blend works for him and you guys will get your sticky bean very soon <3

thank you! I hope so too! We've taken a more relaxed approach this cycle. instead of any kind of tracking we've just dtd every day. which should also help since his motility is sluggish. the less time theyre in there the better they'll swim!

good luck on your first clomid cycle!

Hey ladies!! Sorry I have been MIA. I haven't been able to connect. I just wanted to update you all on what's going on. I finally got my BFP!!! I tested this morning and it was there right away!!

Hey ladies!! Sorry I have been MIA. I haven't been able to connect. I just wanted to update you all on what's going on. I finally got my BFP!!! I tested this morning and it was there right away!!

YAY CONGRATZ HUN!! :happydance:

My cycles are getting longer and longer. At the beginning of last year they were anywhere from 25-26 cycle days long. Last cycle was 30 days, and this cycle I'm on CD 28. :s This makes me uncomfortable.

My cycles are getting longer and longer. At the beginning of last year they were anywhere from 25-26 cycle days long. Last cycle was 30 days, and this cycle I'm on CD 28. :s This makes me uncomfortable.

No need to worry yourself yet :) A normal cycle lasts anywhere between 24-36 days. If you are concerned though, then book an appointment with your OBGYN and he can make sure all your levels are normal.

Yeeeeeah. They won't touch me till we've been TTC a year. I won't get any testing done for another couple months. Not until me and DH are settled into our new home and what not. I don't think I could do the tests without him there for me, ya know? :/

Yeeeeeah. They won't touch me till we've been TTC a year. I won't get any testing done for another couple months. Not until me and DH are settled into our new home and what not. I don't think I could do the tests without him there for me, ya know? :/

They won't do anything fertility wise until a year, but they will do things for your cycle if it's off. I understand what you mean about the testing, I finally finished them all (took a year of tests and waiting). Most of it is blood work.. Then you get ultrasounds and an HSG. All of which they don't let the man in the room anyway. The doctors appointments though you'd definitely want to have him there with you. Sometimes they would tell me so much information that I couldn't retain it all.. OH has been a great help with that.

How is clomid working out for you? I figure in the future I'll be on it, haha.

How is clomid working out for you? I figure in the future I'll be on it, haha.

I just started my first round this cycle and I'm only CD 7 so I'm not sure if it will work yet.. But so far I've taken 2 of the 5 pills and the side effects are brutal. I've had insane headaches, dizziness and nausea. Everyone is different though.

I really don't mind the side effects, it's finally my first time in 2 years where I have a real chance at getting pregnant. :)

Hello Ladies, I am 19 TTC# 2 with my hubby being 21. Offically starting TTC this weekend and cant wait. We want our Daughter to grow up with siblings and decide now to hopefully have another one. I see that most post say your TTC#1 so I hope I'm not out of the loop. Baby dust to you all!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->