Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Hello Ladies, I am 19 TTC# 2 with my hubby being 21. Offically starting TTC this weekend and cant wait. We want our Daughter to grow up with siblings and decide now to hopefully have another one. I see that most post say your TTC#1 so I hope I'm not out of the loop. Baby dust to you all!!:)

Not out of the loop at all! Welcome and fingers crossed for you <3

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that our TTC journey has ended. Actually so has our marriage more to the point. DH and I have decided we're not working together and that's mainly due to other factors (not just TTC). The divorce has been filed and maybe it was a blessing that we didn't conceive to be honest.

A divorce at 20 is seriously not what I ever wanted.

Good luck to all of you and I'm wishing you all the best of luck with your TTC journey and blowing as much Baby dust your way as I can x

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that our TTC journey has ended. Actually so has our marriage more to the point. DH and I have decided we're not working together and that's mainly due to other factors (not just TTC). The divorce has been filed and maybe it was a blessing that we didn't conceive to be honest.

Good luck to all of you and I'm wishing you all the best of luck with your TTC journey and blowing as much Baby dust your way as I can x

Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Hi all,

Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Thank you :)

A lot of things have been going on even before my marriage with another woman that I didn't know about. Always trusted him, never had a reason not to until I used his phone because mine was dead. Saving his mistress under 'Jade' (his cousin, my best friend) was not his best move.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that littleone. I cannot imagine how you must feel. I can't believe your OH did that to you! Hopefully you find someone who deserves you and treats you better ij the future :hugs:

Just a small update from me, my baby boy Topias Henry was born on 20th January weighing 3525g and measuring 50 cm long. So in love with him.

I wish all those ttc their bundles of joy all the very best! :)

Congratulations Boozle!!!

Littleone, I'm so sorry to hear the news.

Hey all. Long time, no post. Sorry.
Living in MS for now, with the hubby, as he finished his Air Force Tech Schooling.
Things have been fine, till Sunday. I started getting awful cramps, and I was spotting for no reason. Decided to got to the ER. We discovered I was pregnant, but it wasn't good news. It was ectopic. I had to have emergency surgery. On top of the loss of the baby I never knew existed, will never meet, and couldn't even carried if I was given the choice, the O.B who did my surgery found endomitriosis on my uterus.

I just...want to give up. I don't know what to do. It's like my world has fallen apart in just a day. Now I'm just laying in bed, sore, and depressed.

I'm so sorry about your loss Vanilla :( I can't imagine what you're going through.

Things here haven't been going so well. I finished 5 rounds of Clomid, all got me ovulating but no BFP. Finally managed to see and RE and have been told that with OH's count and my fertility, IVF will be our only option.

As we were getting all the testing done before we could proceed, they found pre-cancerous cells on my cervix. I'm have to go in for a endometrial biopsy on CD 12 to make sure they haven't spread to my uterus and then proceed from there for treatment.

Every step forward always seems like 3 steps back :(

:( I'm soo sorry vanilla :hugs:

Dottiee I hope things start looking up & if ivf is the only option you'll be able to get it. But don't lose hope my friends bf had a 1 in a million chances of ever having kids & she had her own fertility issues mcs & had 1 stillborn not really sure what all but she was going to get her tubes tied & the week before they found out they're expecting. I really hope that you beat the odds & conceive naturally. I'm just going to keep everything crossed for you & believe everything is going to be okay :hugs:

Hey Dottiee, hope you're feeling better. I feel like what you're going through is scary and really discouraging. Or thats how I would feel if I were in your shoes. Just don't give up just yet. If IVF is your go to option, then take it for all it's worth. It's going to be worth it in the end, I'm sure.

As for me, I'm getting grieving consoling, and the O.B who did my procedure wants to help me and hubby with our fertility. After she heard how long we've been trying and the loss of our first pregnancy, I think she felt bad that no doctor has put much stock into our concerns. So we'll be going through testing in the near future. Hubby will even be getting his SA redone.

As for me, I have no idea what they will do for me. Maybe track my hormone levels? Yuck. Blood work. Lol.

Oh. I also talked to the O.B on the phone, and had time to ask her about the endo she found. She said it was on the back of my uterus, and it is only stage one. Which is good news, even if endo is bad news. It was burned off but, it's something I'll live with or the rest of my life. I actually don't care about it anymore. I'm ready to move on to the fertility testing, and looking forward to a beautiful future with my yet to be created son or daughter. <3

This could also be all the hormones talking and I'm still super depressed, and just hitting a high point. :I

Baby dust for all!

Hello, to who ever may still be lurking here. (Sad to see the lack of posts since I last logged in.)

Where to start...

Well, I've been getting fertility testing done. It's been a stressful, scary path, that takes my mind to dark places on my worst days. But with the support of my OBGYN, I'm feeling a bit more confident, even with all that is holding me and my husband back.

So, here are some of the facts we've gathered since my June 15th ectopic pregnancy.

Me: Stage one Endomitriosis, and slightly under active thyroid.

Him: SA; Everything is "exceptional" except the count, which is 12.5 million. So his sperm is healthy, and mobile, with few being abnormal, but there isn't as much as one would hope to see.

My OBGYN didn't outright say that my husband's lower end count is the issue behind our fertility problems, but thinks it is a factor.

I was supposed to have my HSG yesterday, but the radiologist who was performing the procedure couldn't get the cath past my cervix and into my uterus. It was painful to sit there on the x-ray table with no sterups, with my hips thrust up in the air by some weird wedged pillow, and him poking my cervix with this long needle looking thing that honestly scared the hell out of me. Bless this man's heart, he tried to do it without causing me too much pain but it was just not going to go in, and he didn't want to see me suffering anymore, so he canceled it.

My OBGYN called me 4 hours later and said that sometimes radiologists just can't do it as well as someone who works with women every day. So, she has rescheduled me around the time of my ovulation, and has put in a prescription of a drug that will soften my cervix, so that next cycle, the HSG test will hopefully be done with results.

I'm nervous about what they will find when they do it. A part of me wonders if my stage one endo isn't just outside my uterus, but inside as well, and in my tubes, causing blockages.

Whatever may come, I'm going to try to keep my head up. I was one of the first ones on this topic, and if I have to, I'll be the last one out. But I'm getting my baby!

:hugs: good luck vanillasugar

I had preeclampsia & had to be induced. I gave birth to my son Elisha on august 8th he weighed 4Ilbs 11oz. We are home & doing well. Good luck to all still waiting for their sticky beans <3

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey all,
Remember me?!?

So I'm back... well not TTCing but WTTC anyway. Me and my husband worked things out thankfully and we're going to TTC as soon as I get into my 2nd year of uni.
I am now officially a student midwife...how exciting!!!

We're going to be NTNP soon I think so you may see more of me but ill still be lurking of course.

A little about the last few months.

We accidently got pregnant during our break. No idea how the getting pregnant part happened but somehow it did. We were extremely happy and I think that was the final straw in us getting back together in all honesty.
We had 12+ 5 weeks with our baby before our 12 week scan where we were told our baby was incompatible with life because he had no kidneys.

Going by the 'nub' theory we decided our baby was a boy and named him Jude Elijah who will lie forever in our hearts.

When we do try to TTC again we will aready have na,es :)

Amelia Eira (Mia)
Sebastian George (Bas)

Hey Littleone! Sorry to hear about your loss. I know that couldn't have been easy. I'm glad to hear that you and your SO are back together and your schooling. Sounds like you've decided to do something thats really cool(being a midwife). I hope to hear more from you soon. :3

Hey. I think everythings happened so quickly. Dh and i are just closer than ever and whilst its still a bit of a sore subject about his indiscretion i couldnt be more in love with him after how supportive he was with me and the baby.

We're just trying to see how it goes!

Midwifery is great. Difficult though!

Im sad to see about your loss too vanillasugar. I know how heartbreaking it is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->