Early AF or IB?? Help!!!!!

Hellooooo i took a test over the weekend and got bfn :(

noooooooooooooooooo :growlmad:
has your af turned up?? xx

No thankgod. Spotting has died down alot but when i wipe i sometimes get the rosey pink like how it was at the start sorry tmi. But like iv said it took me over a month to get bfp last time and im havin all the same symptoms!!! Are you testing tomorrow? Im going to leave it as long as i can! Xx

Morning Girlys!!!!
Newsfeed for you all!
Well its the 4th day with no AF!! woke up feeling the nausea, but wasnt actually sick phew!
woke up bright & early @ 5am to use the loo grrr! and again @ 8am grrr and again now! Grrr! lol
The tests havent arrived either GRRRR!!! but there is still a 11am post to come yet so im holding on! fingers crossed they arrive! feeling a funny sensation today in my tummy :/
How u all feeling today huni's! xx :dust:

All very good signs! Keep us posted!

No :nope:
i nipped out of work and went to the chemist and got x3 99p hgc strips,
tested with my fmu i had in a sample bottle and got a BFN :sad2:

All morning ive felt so strange aswell!
Nausea this morning more than yday
dizzyness, peeing loads!
blowing hot and cold .. whats going onnnn!

Attachments

• IMG01901-20110609-1140.jpg
    IMG01901-20110609-1140.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 8
fx'd for another day, your hormones just might not be high enough yet xxx

fx'd for another day, your hormones just might not be high enough yet xxx

I hope so :( a girl Zoey just found out after over 2weeks late, her first tests after being 1 week late look exactly like mine. my urine doesnt look strong either the last few days cos im constantly peeing :wacko: xx

Going to test again 2moro morning deffo! x

Hey hun

I think you should tests again tomoz with fmu.....im praying for you girl. x

Hey hun

Thanks Lea your my rock :):hugs:
Just trying to keep calm and stay positive!
Should i do another before i go bed or am i being egar beaver? and wait til 2moro? xx:wacko:

Hey liverpool, I am in the exact same boat as you. My AF was due on the 8th and I have had spotting on and off since last week. And one bfn with very diluted afternoon wee yesterday. DH wants me to wait until Saturday to test again, and I have agreed, but its so hard!!! Hope we both end up with bfps!!

Hey liverpool, I am in the exact same boat as you. My AF was due on the 8th and I have had spotting on and off since last week. And one bfn with very diluted afternoon wee yesterday. DH wants me to wait until Saturday to test again, and I have agreed, but its so hard!!! Hope we both end up with bfps!!

me too :( Grrrr!
Hurry up some send me some luck pleassee :dust:
I may just wait til im a week late next tues, doubt i can wait though :nope:

Hey hun

Should i do another before i go bed or am i being egar beaver? and wait til 2moro? xx:wacko:

Wait and do a test tomoz morn hun, hcg doubles every other day. I really really believe this is your month, always here for you x

Hey hun

Wait and do a test tomoz morn hun, hcg doubles every other day. I really really believe this is your month, always here for you x

your a star :flower: u really are!
my urine is really weak though has been all week maybe that has something to do with it too maybe :wacko:
xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Next Tuesday is FAR away, if you make it that long, I would be impressed.

I am weirdly not stressed about it much at all this cycle. I am really (abnormally) chilled out.

I think I can hold out until Saturday... maybe you should test on Saturday morning too. Not to be too gross, but my urine is usually strongest on Saturdays because I can finally sleep in!!

Best of luck to you!!

I am weirdly not stressed about it much at all this cycle. I am really (abnormally) chilled out.

I think I can hold out until Saturday... maybe you should test on Saturday morning too. Not to be too gross, but my urine is usually strongest on Saturdays because I can finally sleep in!!

Best of luck to you!!

Hmmm! thats a suggestion! never thought of that??! :o
But i go toilet @ least one in the nyt anyway always been like that only recently its benn 2/3times thats probably why im so pale (urine)

best of look to you me & everyone! :dust:

have u tested what have u results look like? u should post the pics onm here so we can all compare and share :) xxx

Best of luck to you!!

But i go toilet @ least one in the nyt anyway always been like that only recently its benn 2/3times thats probably why im so pale (urine)

have u tested what have u results look like? u should post the pics onm here so we can all compare and share :) xxx

I tested yesterday and got a BFN although I am not totally convinced about it as it took the control line three hours to show up. I think actually the test may have been off. But, I will post a pic tonight!

Saturday is the one year anniversary of when I signed up for BnB, so I think it would be cool to get a BFP then :)

Best of luck to you!!

I tested yesterday and got a BFN although I am not totally convinced about it as it took the control line three hours to show up. I think actually the test may have been off. But, I will post a pic tonight!

Saturday is the one year anniversary of when I signed up for BnB, so I think it would be cool to get a BFP then :)

ive turned into a google freak googling in all kinds of Q and ive heard the mbest time to get results is defrinatly a week - 2weeks after AF is due 100%
Its a small minority of women who luckily have fast hormone changes.

I hope im the unfortunate one who has to wait.. but yet gets flying colours! :D xx

I think im out. iv got cramps and sickness but i think iv mc'd the more i think about the "blob" the more i realise the truth. Pm me though im praying for you xx

I think im out. iv got cramps and sickness but i think iv mc'd the more i think about the "blob" the more i realise the truth. Pm me though im praying for you xx

Awww noooo!!!!!! :cry:
I hope you havent! i pray u havent!
Cramps are a good sign in early pregnancy, and so is sickness.
The blob is implantation impretty sure of it, if only ppl could upload there blobs so every1 could compare like they do on tests, if it wasnt so tmi*! lol:blush:
Dont count yourself out til AF shows! remember what my Dr told me :* :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->