Early AF or IB?? Help!!!!!

I think im out. iv got cramps and sickness but i think iv mc'd the more i think about the "blob" the more i realise the truth. Pm me though im praying for you xx

Awww noooo!!!!!! :cry:
I hope you havent! i pray u havent!
Cramps are a good sign in early pregnancy, and so is sickness.
The blob is implantation impretty sure of it, if only ppl could upload there blobs so every1 could compare like they do on tests, if it wasnt so tmi*! lol:blush:
Dont count yourself out til AF shows! remember what my Dr told me :* :dust: xxx

I had to go see my out of hours dr last night at like 12! And he told me tp go see my gp today which i will be heading to shortly as he isnt sure if i hae mc'd or if i still am pregnant. I will have to have a scan and tests to see whats going on and why. I wil update you as soon as i can though. Iv still got cramps. But today i havent had and blood whatso ever i have a clear cm looking discharge. Im totally lost now xx

I think im out. iv got cramps and sickness but i think iv mc'd the more i think about the "blob" the more i realise the truth. Pm me though im praying for you xx

Awww noooo!!!!!! :cry:
I hope you havent! i pray u havent!
Cramps are a good sign in early pregnancy, and so is sickness.
The blob is implantation impretty sure of it, if only ppl could upload there blobs so every1 could compare like they do on tests, if it wasnt so tmi*! lol:blush:
Dont count yourself out til AF shows! remember what my Dr told me :* :dust: xxx

I had to go see my out of hours dr last night at like 12! And he told me tp go see my gp today which i will be heading to shortly as he isnt sure if i hae mc'd or if i still am pregnant. I will have to have a scan and tests to see whats going on and why. I wil update you as soon as i can though. Iv still got cramps. But today i havent had and blood whatso ever i have a clear cm looking discharge. Im totally lost now xx

Best of luck to u huni!
Hope everythings ok, Im sure it will be :)
Got my fingers crossed for a BFP for you!
:dust:
Keep me updated!
Mwah!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back