Early April Bump Buddies :)

magicteapot

Esme (3) Baby on the way!
Reaction score
Hai! Just looking for early april/easter BBs!
I am due on 5th April hurray!

Hi I'm due around mid April and could do with a bump buddy? This will be my first, how about you?

I am due April 1st and would love a bump buddy :) It would lovely to have someone who's due date is similar to mine to chat with and compare pregnancies with!!

Hey guys :) That would be awesome sauce :D Hurray :D :D xx

Congrats to all of you ladies...I am in too...I am due April 1st...xo

I'm feeling thirsty and tired most of the day, and heavy bbs that are weighing me down I'm walking like Quasimodo! Ha I'm not complaining though, couldn't be happier.

I have morning sickness 24/7 (well that's what it feels like anyway, lol)...

I am also so sleepy all the time!!

I can't remember it being this bad the first time around!

Aww! I am tired too, just woke up from a nap after having nausea since 9pm last night, not sure whether its me antibiotics or MS. Feel a bit better after jam on toast :) Although everything is irritating me today hehehe, hormonal ragggeeesss!

April 10th here!! I am not feeling any nausea yet. My bbs hurt so bad, though!! I do find that after one or two bites I am not hungry anymore when I was starving before I started eating. Can that be considered nausea? I am 4 weeks 5 days preggo. Do you think I have a bit longer before the morning sickness starts?

My EDD is Apr 12th. I've got huge sore heavy bbs, nausea (no MS yet) and constipated. Prunes are my new best friends! Does any one want to be my bump buddy? This is my very first pregnancy and I'm so excited but super nervous and anxious all at once! Have you girls told family/friends yet?

Hi Samantha :) I feel like that too, like not hungry after a couple of bites! My book says you can get MS anytime in the first trimester, its on the 6th/7th week in the calender i think. Also, welcome :):) When did you get your BFP?
xxx

I have quite a bit of nausea too, haven't throw up yet which is nice though.

Hi I am due 1st April, we have an 8 year old daughter already but feel like a first timer as cant remember anything from first time round and everything seems to have changed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->