Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

Hey hun, know exactly how you feel.... I'm due on today - I have been having AF symptoms and Preg symptoms... its driving me mad!!! I have a bad back anyway, so never know if its cos I am due AF or Preg and my boobs are really sore and heavy and they usually get like this around AF but not on the day its due. HOwever, I have been doing a bit of Tissue Inspecting - I am inspecting every time I wipe in far too much detail.... its driving me mad...

I am pretty sure my AF will come today and it will all be over (for this month anyway!) but here's hoping its good for you - it sounds positive.

ha ha i've been doing the wiping thing 2!!! Everytime i do i close eyes and then have a quick look to see if anthing there!! But nothing yet!

Hi Girls,

I'm new to this thread, read it earlier in week but thought i won't symptom spot either!! ha ha!
I feel like a crazed women this time round, with my daughter i didn't do any of this before i found out i was pregnant and that was after a miscarriage!!

I have done all the early test (6 in total) and all negative!! My day of testing is today and again a big fat :bfn:

The thing is i not been feeling like my :witch: is coming - i normally have back ache with belly atleast a couple of days before and nothing! My boobs are sore and heavy (Which is not a usual sign of period) I actually threw up in mouth yesterday (sorry for tmi) when cooking rib eye steak! I went off cooking chicken when pregnant with daughter!

I feel bit silly because i'm not sure whether or not i'm having a phantom pregnancy because i want it so bad!! :wacko::wacko:

2-3 weeks ago i had large amount of bloody mucus around ovulation and a week later had little pink spotting for 2 days - now thats not normal for me on a normal month and sounds like good news but now i've got to my day i just want to know whats happening!! AARRRGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ha ha!

Thanks for listening! Feeeel soooo much better! :haha:

xxxxx

So glad you decided to join the madness! Well I suppose it's a good sign that the witch hasn't yet arrived, but so confusing that you don't have a :bfp: yet! :dohh: Isn't it frustrating? I had a temp drop this morning but still nothing, not even cramps or anything... which is weird because i've been having cramps for over a week and then today nothing?? :shrug: hope we get it all sorted out soon!!

Little update on my status on symptom watching:

Last night I was convinced i was pregnant. tummy cramps, constipation, gas, vomit in the mouth (eww, the worst) and then this morning, i peed on a stick and NOTHING. No lines. After a few minutes I saw the stupid evap line with no color and it made me so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr like WHERE ARE YOU PINK LINE! right? anyway so today i have no symptoms, no period, no cm, just that temp drop.. ugh. What more can I do but wait.

Hi Girlies:flower:

Im 20 weeks pregnant and just wanted to tell you about my experience when i was TTC.

Me and my partner had been trying to conceive for about 9 months when i fell pregnant. Every month i was symptom watching, convincing myself that this month was "the one".

In May my period was late yet again (AF was due on the 10th May) and like normal i would do my pregnancy test and it would come back negative. Over the next three weeks i did 4 pregnancy tests all of which came back negative ( all of which were Clear Blue Digital) I experienced no symptoms what so ever...no cramping, sore boobs - so i was convinced i wasnt pregnant.

I dont know why i just got it in my head that i would wake up knowing that i was pregnant if i was (stupid i know)

Anyway i went on holiday on the 30th May and did a pregnancy test the day before i went just incase - it came back negative. I had missed periods before so i just thought that i had not ovulated that month.

My holiday lasted 5 days and in that time i went out for a few drinks once. On my arrival back home my boyfriend asked me if i had come on yet - i hadnt :-(. he suggested that we done another test - i was reluctant as i knew what the outcome would be.

Anyway i purchased a Boots own brand test and took it home. I couldnt belive it when it came back positive. We went out and got a clear blue test and that came back positive as well with a conception indication of 3 weeks plus.

When i found out i was pregnant i was 5 weeks gone. I had done 5 pregnancy tests all of which were negative and had no symptoms at all.

Just wanted to share this with you girls and wish you lots of luck....xxxxx
Baby Dust to you all xxx:kiss:

Aww hun hopfully its ur time soon.
Do another test in a few days or something, u hear alot of stories where people do tests come back Neg then few days later Positive. No witch yet is always a good sign.
I rekon i will get the dreaded witch later ,hope not but knowing my luck :(
Gd luck to u hun and everyone else xoxox

i hope it is my time!! It's just weird no sign of period yet as normally spot day before! Also i got negative with my daughter and then few days later had positive - so know it happens but where i had miscarriage before that i can't remember if it was a missed period or i just done test!! That's why i'm stressing myself out this time!!

OH has just made me bacon roll and i feel sick (again don't know if in my head- ha!) smells so good though!

Aww hun hopfully its ur time soon.
Do another test in a few days or something, u hear alot of stories where people do tests come back Neg then few days later Positive. No witch yet is always a good sign.
I rekon i will get the dreaded witch later ,hope not but knowing my luck :(
Gd luck to u hun and everyone else xoxox

Hope it's your day 2 hun -have you done test yet? x

got really bad sick taste in back of throat!! woo hoo maybe good sign!! xx

Oh nooo!!! Fingers crossed it still works out for you!! xx I am 9dpo today, although I've got a feeling I'm a couple of days out, so might only be 7 or 8. As it's my first month, I am very excited so stupidly did a FRER this morning.....which was negative :( Do you still think there's hope for me?

:hissy: it's been 14 months.......... almost 15............ AH! At least this cycle I ovulated...

OH NO!!! I've just started bleeding a little!! :cry:Gutted! Feel so so stupid because as soon as i see it i cried!! Normally i swear at it for ruining a night out or something! Oh well maybe next month! Really thought i was this morning - i wasn't getting any symptoms of me coming on either and felt sick!! :wacko: Couldn't still be - could it? xx

Tested and neg.
Think gonna see if miss next period in two weeks and test again then and go docs.
Gonna stop thinking about it and see what happens. Good luck to all.

OH NO!!! I've just started bleeding a little!! :cry:Gutted! Feel so so stupid because as soon as i see it i cried!! Normally i swear at it for ruining a night out or something! Oh well maybe next month! Really thought i was this morning - i wasn't getting any symptoms of me coming on either and felt sick!! :wacko: Couldn't still be - could it? xx

Same here hun, been crying off and on all evening since started bleedin.
Its hard init :( , why cant it just be simple.
dw we always got next month ,hopfully thats our month :D
and everyone elses :)
gd luck all xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back