Early symptoms, 7 or 8 DPO

wannabemamma

Reaction score
Morning ladies,

I haven't been on for a while as we're in the process of moving house...chaos!!

Anyway, I'm still fairly new to the whole TTC thing, and have a couple of questions.

Since about 4 or 5 DPO I've had almost AF like mini cramps on and off, with some quite sharp stabbing pains at around 5 DPO. I'm only 8 DPO now and am still getting these wierd feelings at times. Is it too early for this to be a symptom? I really don't want to be spotting things that are unrelated!! I guess normally I wouldn't even notice sensations like this, but I guess we get a little sensitive! The witch isn't due for around another 6 days (still getting used to my cycle) so I'm sure it is nothing to do with her.

Anyone shed any light?!

CHeers m'dears!

Hi wannabemamma,

i'm fairly new to this too so we are in the same boat! I think it could poss be implantation but like you say we all get a little sensitive at this time and i know for a fact that i too have noticed a lot of things that i hadn't before that have turned out to be nothing. Fingers crossed for you though. If you have implanted earlyish it would not be too early to get symptoms at all. Sadly we all end up 'spotting' things that can turn out to be nothing but they can also turn out to be something. the agony of the 2ww i guess!
sorry couldn't be more help but didn't want to read and run. fx for you - hope this is it! xx

Hi both! I had exactly the same kind of pains from about 6 dpo and i got my bfp at 9dpo so wouldnt say its too early at all - still getting them a little bit and i think im 12 dpo now - noticed anything else?
x x x x

Ooooh, that's good to know!!

Well the wierd pains are still going on, even as I sit here now, kiind of on and off. Quite painful at times. I've also felt very hot for the last couple of days (I know it has been hot, but I don't normally feel it to this extent) and I've been quite tired. Not in terms of falling asleep early but falling asleep really easily when I do. I used to be quite an insomniac. But like I say....I could be being hyper sensitive!!

I did feel a little nauseous earlier in the week, but that would only have been about 3DPO so I'm sure that was unrelated.

i am 7dpo today and last night i had realy bad cramps and thought was going to come on my period that night but woke up this morning no more cramps or period thank goodness.when are you going to test wannabemamma?

Hmmm, I've very early in the cycle tracking cause I have only had one normal AF after coming off the pill. This indicated a normal 28 day cycle, with OV coming exacly when I thought it would (I only know cause of the EWCM...TMI!). SO based on that AF should be arriving on around Wed 1st or Thurs 2nd, which would be about 12 or 13 DPO. I'm going to try to wait till Thurs at the earliest I think...which will be hell!!

What about you?

Hi I'm about 7dpo today and its driving me crazy this month. Sure dh thinks i'm delusional...but then probably am! Very exciting to hear a bfp at 9dpo! I'm getting the occasional twinge or dull ache but only really when i am thinking about it...or do you think about it because you get twinges and aches...i'm going nuts!
Any other symptoms ladies? I'm mainly noticing that my boobs r fine (they are normally really sore after ov) so i'm hoping this is a positive sign but mayb just bod getting back to normal after the pill.
Think af is due weds of thursday so gunna try to hold out till thursday the weekend would be better if i can hold out that long and the witch doesn't get me!

Good luck ladies X

Hi, I'm new to the forum - found it today as was googling early pregnancy symptoms. It's fab. I'm approx 6dpo (cycles have been really irregular since coming off the pill!) Last couple of days I've been extremely windy (tmi - lol). I've got strange stomach pains that I've never experienced before. I'm feeling queasy and have a strange taste in my mouth. Occasionally I get a stabbing pain around my bbs and down below! I've also been having hot flushes. Really hoping I'm not "hunting" for symptoms. Baby dust to everyone x

well i tested yesterday it was negative and gonna test on monday (i have loads of internet cheapies)cos i dont no when my period is actualy due cos i have always been ireggular so just gonna keep testing every few days untill i get a bfp or my period.

i got my fingers crossed for us all.xxXx

welcome to the forum ornahayes.i was getting hot flushes all day friday.they have stopped now tho.hope its a good sighn.XxX

Good luck Sammie - loads of babydust. Hot flushing as I type lol! x

i just done a prego test and a very very faint line came up,it could of been a shadow tho or maybe its a positive but its faint cos im only 7 dpo and i used afternoon urine.think i will test again 2morrow morning see what happens then.is it just me or does anyone else look at there prego test for ages and hold it up to the light and everything? :rofl:

:hug:

I do that too Sammie! Fingers crossed that it was a line - let us know! x

Thank you Orna.i'm not going to get my hopes up,when are you going to test?xx

yes, i study my hpts for ages, willing a line to appear! i think we're all guilty of it
xx

Got to wait til Sat to test - but am sure I'll be doing one before then! Curiosity is not a good thing when TTC!

Hi guys,

Thought i would come in on this as i have been having weird things happening too. Well yesterday was 4-5 dpo and today 5-6 dpo. Yesterday i started with period type pains through my whole lower stomach and my lower back. It did feel like the :which: was coming. But they stopped and i had butterfly sensations down there. It was a nice feeling to be honest. Then last night hot flushes.
Today i have been having cramping again, bubbly/butterfly feelings and bloating feeling below. (Hope its not wind):shy::rofl:

This feels very different to other cycles but i do not want to jump the gun and imagine that i am pregnant as that would be devastating. But i have everything cross. Everything crossed for us all ladies :hug::bfp::happydance:

I was going to test 8th july but watch me do it earlier. :dohh:

welcome katstar.i had bad cramps at 6dpo aswell then they just went.still no period so thats good.i done a test this morn it still came up with a shaddow realy have to squint to see it so not counting it as a bfp.gona test in morn aswell.x

welcome katstar.i had bad cramps at 6dpo aswell then they just went.still no period so thats good.i done a test this morn it still came up with a shaddow realy have to squint to see it so not counting it as a bfp.gona test in morn aswell.x

wow testing so soon?? I dare not incase it comes up negative and feel low about it. I have just in the bath and noticed bumps on my nipples and my vains are very dark. No sore boobs yet which i got with my daughter. Fingers cross for us.

Let me know how your test goes :):hug:

I have just in the bath and noticed bumps on my nipples and my vains are very dark. No sore boobs yet which i got with my daughter. Fingers cross for us.

I've just had the same, my nipples are really strange, dark around the outside but look quite light in the middle, if that makes any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->