Early testing. Bfp or bust! 3+ digi p20

Last official test. I guess the frer is never going to get as dark as the control? I do have some ics left but I’m done testing every morning.
FF6E31ED-EF4D-4661-9AD7-405846F4DD1B.jpg

Can we be bump buddies? Ive been following your thread from the beginning! Im 19dpo today too. Here is my test! I wanted to see them get darker than the control too. My last test was going to be monday when im 5 weeks.

Attachments

• 34EE4C19-9E2B-41CC-AC96-DBE626047E70.jpg
    34EE4C19-9E2B-41CC-AC96-DBE626047E70.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 14
My ic still isn't as dark as the control, argh. all out of tests now!

Can we be bump buddies? Ive been following your thread from the beginning! Im 19dpo today too. Here is my test! I wanted to see them get darker than the control too. My last test was going to be monday when im 5 weeks.

Sure!!!
And I did crack & test tonight, lol. The wondfo is darker but not the accumed.
D7837E96-F479-433D-8276-4A5897303A1C.jpg

Oh well. It will be nice to not restrict my liquid intake anymore & pee in a cup multiple times a day!

Did u ever try a FRER in the afternoon? Mine was always darker then, even in the later days and managed to get one way stronger than the control with AFN sample x I’m
I’m the U.K. though and using the old style FRER we don’t have the curved ones yet but heard they’re not great? X

Keepsmiling, we can order the curved FRER on Amazon but they're quite expensive, although they seem to go up and down in price. They're actually rubbish imo because their threshold is so low that they have been giving some women false positive results. Their threshold is 6.5mIU, and we can have up to a level of 5 in us, so since it's possible for their threshold to vary a little per test, this is why (I'm assuming at least) so many have had false results. They're known for this unfortunately.

LuvallmyH, they're fabulous lines! I wouldn't worry about the FRER. Sometimes they take a while to become darker than the control line, I think I was about 6 weeks with DS2 when mine was darker than the control. But with DD it was darker right away. Different levels of hormones coupled with the tests varying in their own threshold and dye strength, makes them quite unreliable at times but those IC lines are absolutely amazing. And yes, the not having to bother holding and dehydrating yourself to the point of almost becoming a Pringle, and for once actually being able to pee in the toilet ... all good things lol

Your lines look perfect! My frer took until 28dpo to be darker then control, honestly work I wouldn't even have wasted the money on them!

23dpo. My ic looked so good I did my last digi. It still says 2-3, but it took ages to come up with that & I think the inside looks like it was very close to 3+. Top is wondfo, 23dpo digi, 17dpo digi (also 2-3w.) I have more coming Saturday. It’s sure to be 3+ by then. I’m also feeling very mildly naseaous today :happydance:
95773214-BC9B-4933-9EC2-DF5A857DF745.jpg

My digi with DS2 didn't show 3+ until 6 weeks, at 5 weeks it was 2-3 so I'd say it's spot on but does look close to a 3+, probably won't be long! Looking fab <3

Looks perfect! My digi said 2-3 as well last week but when I opened it I didn't think it could get any darker!!!! It took almost 6 minutes for it to say it! So you got the 2-3 earlier than I did so I'd say you're looking spot on! I can't decide whether to order more or not lol

Looks perfect! My digi said 2-3 as well last week but when I opened it I didn't think it could get any darker!!!! It took almost 6 minutes for it to say it! So you got the 2-3 earlier than I did so I'd say you're looking spot on! I can't decide whether to order more or not lol

Don’t do it! But if you do there are ones on EBay for $27.98 for 2, coming from Ohio :haha:

Don’t do it! But if you do there are ones on EBay for $27.98 for 2, coming from Ohio :haha:

Hahaha, that's the ones I ordered last time! But I paid for the express shipping so it was $6 more lol I have 9 days until my ultrasound I can't decide! I prob will though no self control lol

Lovely lines! haha i didn't even bother with a digi this time, they are so expensive lol! I just bought a cheap pack of rite aid hpt's lol. took one 2 days ago, still not darker than control so i'm waiting a few more days to do the other one, just want to see the test line darker lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->