Early testing. Bfp or bust! 3+ digi p20

14dpo afternoon!!! My new tests came:winkwink:
FD42E5C6-F5C5-462E-BE5E-A81C7E9AA6D9.jpg
Baby hopes wide wondfo, wondfo, accumed, frer

Gorgeous! Just curious, which brand of IC test showed up the earliest/was most visible for you? I had bought some "BlueCross" 10miu strips on amazon and they were absolute crap, still not getting any line on them! Think the antibody strip is gone or something. Just for future reference it'd be nice to know a good sensitive & dependable IC brand. The Fairhaven Health ones I have are pretty decent though.

Gorgeous! Just curious, which brand of IC test showed up the earliest/was most visible for you? I had bought some "BlueCross" 10miu strips on amazon and they were absolute crap, still not getting any line on them! Think the antibody strip is gone or something. Just for future reference it'd be nice to know a good sensitive & dependable IC brand. The Fairhaven Health ones I have are pretty decent though.

I bought some 20miu “early” tests & they are only just now showing a faint line. They are crap too. In my opinion the wondfo & accumed showed super early & at the same time. The accumed progressed quicker early on & was clearer. I also think accumed was more consistent. I used clinical guard also. It showed a 1/2 day later than the other 2, but was so light it was very difficult to see. I just got the baby hopes wide wondfo strips today. They have a super dark & clear line. I wonder if they would have been the best?

I’m glad you’re posting these cuz you’re a day ahead of me and giving me something to compare mine to haha

I’m glad you’re posting these cuz you’re a day ahead of me and giving me something to compare mine to haha

I’ve got 3 more frer! And a bunch of ics still so I’ll keep it up! Lol

17dpo fmu. Oh boy did the frer give me a scare this morning!
FC96D8A7-4594-4C4C-A56C-CBBDFE87A5B9.jpg

I wasn’t even going to use the digi after seeing that! Then I did anyway, lol. And I’m happy I did!!
8DC0F443-AE39-470C-A1A3-414D51BD4E9C.jpg

Look how awesome those ics look!
5E409B87-6C55-45CE-B969-0BAAD5BF30A4.jpg

Fyi these are the tests I think are the best! Great color, wide strip, fantastic progression!
EB34A593-2B35-4C7B-8540-DC78B3CFE3CE.jpg

So pretty!! What is up with that frer lol, I didn't feel like mine was progressing that great compared to the ic's either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->