easter bank holiday!!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by chel27, Apr 5, 2009.

1. chel27

chel27 mum to 3

hi guys i just wondered what everyone is doing for easter?? i dont know what to do yet, would like to be nosey and get some ideas lol xx

2. Waiting4Bump

Waiting4Bump Well-Known Member

I'm doing nothing on Friday..Catching up on some sleep hopefully,and working at night, and then Saturday I'm watching football, and in the evening I either have my friends 21st, or a meal with OH to go to..Sunday, I'm working the evening, and Monday, I'm going to the football again and I have no idea what to do in the evening! :D

xx

3. Pops

Pops Proud Mum & Wifey

We aren't too sure which order we will do it in but as I finish work on Thursday for 10 days it doesn't really matter!! :happydance:

We will go and see Dogbert, probably on Friday and then on either Easter Sunday or Monday we are going to go to the seaside, our favourite place in the Witterings. The other day we will go to my folks for dinner and will pop to see the inlaws. At some point on Monday evening we will pick Mumsy up as she is house and kitten sitting for us while we are in Brighton :happydance:

xxx

4. ALY

ALY spammy sexington

Friday we are taking the kids to the park on their bikes n to feed the ducks
    Saturday were taking them swimming
    And on sunday were going to the zoo
    Not sure wat were doing on monday x me n dh may go to the pub x

5. Waiting4Bump

Waiting4Bump Well-Known Member

Ooooh, it's the jazz festival in the town over the Easter weekend, and I've never been before :blush: Even though I have lived in the town like all my life practically LOL So I'll probably go there on the Sunday day with some friends! xx

6. tinkabells

tinkabells Well-Known Member

Not doing anything, probably pop down the pub and my mum said she'd help me sort out my bedroom for when we decorate next month xxx

7. mandy81

mandy81 Well-Known Member

I'm going into town on friday, niece's 1st birthday saturday, going out for dinner sunday don't think i'm doing anything on monday and going to take the kids to the farm on tuesday.

So all in all i'd say I have quite a few busy days ahead of me. :rofl: xx

8. luvbunsazzle

luvbunsazzle Mummy to Rosie

Sunday were going to Rockingham Castle for the Easter Egg hunt
    not sure on the other days...
    Probably do a farm visit and the safari park..