easter bank holiday!!

chel27

mum to 3
Reaction score
hi guys i just wondered what everyone is doing for easter?? i dont know what to do yet, would like to be nosey and get some ideas lol xx

I'm doing nothing on Friday..Catching up on some sleep hopefully,and working at night, and then Saturday I'm watching football, and in the evening I either have my friends 21st, or a meal with OH to go to..Sunday, I'm working the evening, and Monday, I'm going to the football again and I have no idea what to do in the evening! :D

xx

We aren't too sure which order we will do it in but as I finish work on Thursday for 10 days it doesn't really matter!! :happydance:

We will go and see Dogbert, probably on Friday and then on either Easter Sunday or Monday we are going to go to the seaside, our favourite place in the Witterings. The other day we will go to my folks for dinner and will pop to see the inlaws. At some point on Monday evening we will pick Mumsy up as she is house and kitten sitting for us while we are in Brighton :happydance:

xxx

Friday we are taking the kids to the park on their bikes n to feed the ducks
Saturday were taking them swimming
And on sunday were going to the zoo
Not sure wat were doing on monday x me n dh may go to the pub x

Ooooh, it's the jazz festival in the town over the Easter weekend, and I've never been before :blush: Even though I have lived in the town like all my life practically LOL So I'll probably go there on the Sunday day with some friends! xx

Not doing anything, probably pop down the pub and my mum said she'd help me sort out my bedroom for when we decorate next month xxx

I'm going into town on friday, niece's 1st birthday saturday, going out for dinner sunday don't think i'm doing anything on monday and going to take the kids to the farm on tuesday.

So all in all i'd say I have quite a few busy days ahead of me. :rofl: xx

Sunday were going to Rockingham Castle for the Easter Egg hunt
not sure on the other days...
Probably do a farm visit and the safari park..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->