Easter Bunnies (Hatching Easter Eggs) - WTT March/April/May 2012

Good luck GB!!

My doctor appointment was yesterday. My doctor assumed my messed up periods are from breastfeeding but he's going to do an ultrasound next month to take a look over everything. He said he thought it was a good idea I get pregnant this year, so now all I have to do is get that BFP!

Aww glad the doc seemed positive. FX'd you get your BFP soon

Good luck GB xx

Well :witch: hit me yesterday so will now be starting our second cycle. FXd :) xx

An update on me: I'm switching back to NTNP for the summer. I didnt get pregnant in the 4 months we ttc'ed, so now I want to have the summer to do fun things with my daughter. I want to let her experience lots of summer fun and do trips and mini vacations without her mommy being super sick (I was sick for over 6 months with her, to the point where I always needed a bucket to follow me everywhere!)

We're planning on resuming ttc in September or so.

Good luck and enjoy your summer SB!!

I will be testing on Sunday. If no BFP, we will try a natural cycle this month.

Good luck in Sep SB and you never know you may fall as soon as you stop trying :)
Also good luck GB! Hope you get your BFP on sun x

A BFN!!! :cry: AF showed up Monday right when we arrived to the hotel for our vacation. I went to change to go to the beach and there she was!! I didn't have time to dwell on it. I had 2 kids all excited about going to the beach.

This month, we will be doing a natural cycle. If nothing, we will have testing in August and start Gonal in September.

We are moving this on Sunday, also. So, I hope being away from the in laws will help on the stress level and that will help get a BFP soon.

Oh :hugs: Hoping you get your BFP this month. Lower stress would preb help alot. Goodluck hun xx

(((hugs))) GB

How many of us are left in here? I can't keep track of everyone who's gone, ttc and wtt.

I'm still TTC :) hopefully heading towards Ov on my second cycle :)

im still here evn tho i got my bfp.. im here to cheer u all on and give u baby dust.. im so sory to hear gb but i have my FXd this is your month!!

Ahhhh, SERIOUSLY?! I said I wanted to ttc from February to June. I had one cycle during that time. Now that the ttc period has passed, NOW I get my cycles back! I just want to strangle whatever part of me decides these things. Frustrated!

I'm going to NTNP next month, maybe ttc in August if I still have a steady cycle?

Sounds good hun and the ntnp seems to work for alot of ladies :thumbup: xx

woohoo for regular cycles SB! Shame they decided to come back, but at least they're back!
I'm still popping in to see how you're all getting on, this thread went so quiet for ages, thought you'd all left!!
xxx

Nope, just all the big talkers got lucky! Lol

Yesterday my cycle got funky, but today I'm positive I have a real AF! Forgot how annoying they are but it holds a lot of promise!

Lol i think there are still 3/4 of us that are TTC we just are alot quieter :)

Well, let's make this thread busy again!!

How has everyone been?

I am in the middle of moving from Monterrey, Mexico to Tampico, Mexico. I am so happy. Monterrey is a desert valley in the middle of the mountains in northern Mexico and Tampico is a port town on the Gulf of Mexico. Tampico is about 10 degrees celsius cooler than Monterrey and it is very beautiful. The people are so much nicer and act more respectable here.

I am originally from Atlanta, GA in the US, but have been in Mexico for 18 months.

What about everybody else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->