Easter Bunnies (Hatching Easter Eggs) - WTT March/April/May 2012

:) I'm glad this group is getting busy again! I've missed you ladies!!!

I'm due for my 7 week scan on Wednesday, very excited and hoping everything is ok in there. Still keep doing the odd HPT (I had a whole load of IC's) and the positive line comes up instantly! Yay! I'm also getting pretty bad morning sickness, so something's definately going on in there.

Told the in laws today, and they weren't as excited as I expected :( turns out my brother in law is expecting his first 2 days after us. They aren't the greatest of couples so I'm hoping this helps them to grow up and become adults! He still lives with his parents at 27yrs old, and needs a kick up the bum to sort himself out, she's 20yrs old and really immature, so I'm hoping like mad that this bubba is a good thing and they pull their fingers out of their arses and sort a decent life out for themselves and baby.

Any news lately? Ttc luck or updates on the pregnant ladies??

My cycles have begun again. Had an ultrasound last week to check my uterus and ovary (something I have done every year since having cancer) and it all looks perfect. My doctor said I'm looking great to tackle another pregnancy.

I'm trying to skip this month for a few reasons, though I realized I was ovulating the day after we bd'ed a few days in a row. I'm hoping to ttc in August or ideally September. We'll see if my cycles stay put this time! Katie Belle turned one year old last week and is nursing less so there's a good chance!

AF started on sat so no bfp this month :( Will be sitting out this month i think and starting to TTC again Aug :)
Glad you cycles see, to have sorted themselves and that you look in tip top shape to get preggo again :) x

SB glad your cycles are back to normal.

AF is due today so, we'll see if she shows. I expect her. We didn't have time to really BD this month so, i don't think we caught the egg.

We have 1 more cycle to try before I go to visit my family for a couple of weeks. OH will stay home, he can't go to the US due to not having his visa. :(

oooh thats awesome news about your cycles SB!! x x x

Thanks, everyone. It appears that I'm O'ing this month, so Im hoping it means my cycles will continue normally! We're not doing a very good job at wtt this month though!

Vicyi and GB - good luck through this cycle!

Iow - how is your pregnancy going? Any updates to share?

Well AF showed 2 days late so, I am on my 5th cycle TTC. This month we lan on really trying. We are going to do the SMEP.

I will be going to the States to visit family at the end of this cycle for a week. SO, if no BFP we won't miss a cycle.

We aren't using any meds for now. We just moved and I haven't had time to get in with a FS. SO, I will get with one when I return from the States.

How is everybody?

kI think we're sitting out this cycle. thnkyou though. good Luck to everyone elsex

Glad to hear things are moving ahead with everyone!! :) Glad you are all doing well!

Any updates ladies?

I'm now on CD1 of Cycle 7 - which means for the first time in two years, I've had two real cycles in a row! I'm pretty confident this means they're back for good and for the next two months, we're going to TTC like crazy! I'm feeling hopeful about these next ttc cycles.

I am on CD9 of cycle 5. :cry: I never thought I would be saying cycle 2 muchless cycle 5!

We will be SMEP this month without meds. I have yet to see a doctor in our new area. I will be going to the States on AUg 22. I plan to go on a TTC shopping trip. The stuff here in Mexico either doesn't exist, is of very low quality to the point of not even working like my OPKs, or extremely expensive and low quality (did I mention that ;) )

I plan on buying Preseed, OPKs, HPTs 6 digis and 20 dollar store ones. I just ahve to figure out how to do thsi without family knowing. Nobody knows we are TTC.

Take care all!!!

:hugs:

I'm on CD15 of cycle 3, not sue if we are TTC this month or not? We've DTD a few times already but i dont O for about another week yet so i dont know if we will just avoid that week and carry on the rest or just stop now?
Goodluck everyone x

yay SB! So glad your cycles are back! The new pic of your Katie is gorgeous!
Good luck to all of you this month!! It's about time we got a few more BFPS!!!

Thanks, IB!

I'm now entering the week where I should be O'ing. DH and I are taking this cycle very seriously, so hopefully we hit O from all sides and get a good result!

GB - like you, I definitely didn't think I'd still be ttc at this time of the year. I was pretty sure I'd be done by June! Hopefully we get lucky soon.

Vic- did you decide to ttc this month or are you waiting?

We DTD up until 3 days before O and then again 3days after so the chances are slim (but not impossible) :)

How's things goin for you? X

Based off of my signs from today, I'd say that my body is still cycling (never know with breastfeeding!) and that I'll be O'ing in the next 1-3 days, all which we will be hitting, so it's looking good so far!

Hope you have some luck!

I am in my TWW. I didn't temp this month. I have just based O on CM. My thermometer died and I refuse to buy one here in Mexico.

I will be going to the States to see family in 2 weeks and will miss 1 or 2 cycles. :( I hope I go with some news to tell my family. ;)

Goo luck SB!! Hope you managed to catch that eggy!!

IB I hope you managed to get that good news to tell your family :)

Well I did a IC this morning and got a :BFP: still early days but over the moon :) xx

Huge congrats, Vic!!! Great to see another BFP from here!

Thankyou :) typical it was the 1 month we were unsure whether we would TTC and put NO effort in! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->