Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Paula - YAY!

AF got me today. Sigh. Three more months until we move on to IVF...

Hi :)

April 12th it was a negative I'm supposed to be on AF today still no sign.

Paula, I can definitely see a faint line!

Blues and Driving - sorry :(

DH and I eloped 6 mos ago yesterday. Our wedding was on Jan 4 though. I didn't even think of that until you said something, redbird. We went for a 3 mile walk to DQ - I guess that was our celebration.

Sorry for the :witch: Blues and Driving :hugs:

Paula does the line have color or is it grey or white?? I can't really tell from the pic!! FX it gets darker!!

Rainshiny-You can always edit your post, if need be. HA!

Galvan-I guess you can put me down for the 28th as well. It's a two month testing cycle for this chica. :wacko:

My post disappeared. Grrr. I will update again tomorrow fromy computer. I am sick, headache and nausea. AF is dye between tomorrow and Saturday depending on O. Might test tomorrow or Sunday. Depends on my will power. Lol

Paula does the line have color or is it grey or white?? I can't really tell from the pic!! FX it gets darker!!

It has color I did another this morning and still very faint. I thought for sure it would be a nice solid line today. Af is due tomorrow so we will just wait and see. I hope this is my sticky bean I would love to say that I'm due on Christmas Eve!

It has color I did another this morning and still very faint. I thought for sure it would be a nice solid line today. Af is due tomorrow so we will just wait and see. I hope this is my sticky bean I would love to say that I'm due on Christmas Eve!

Pics, pics, pics!!

:dust:Paula!

So I'm out. The :witch: arrived this morning. It's bad enough she came 2 days early, did she have to bring the worst cramps I have had in years? :nope:

Leaving to see the new RE in about an hour. Will get the SA results and hoping to have some sort of game plan because the last appointment was just an overview and telling me we can't really do anything without a HSG, bloods, and a SA. Insurance won't cover anything and we don't have much money so I can't afford anything invasive until I get a new job with better insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->