Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

I got a BFP today, but I am cautious it's trigger still. I am 12DPT, so the 10k SHOULD be gone but who knows. It was gone Monday unless I just didnt eye it enough. It's in my car now but its freezing so I don't want to go get it LOL
It's the squintiest of squinters, you kind of have to look at it from far away haha.
10156047_10152139036839069_7180231824332017076_n.jpg

Fezzle - hang in there. you still have the crosshairs.

Red - FX FX FX!

Terri - Ya see? Do you feel more hopeful now that you have a positive OPK? Now, get to BDing.

Temp jump this morning for me - let's hope it stays up and I see some crosshairs soon.

Kayotic-I'm far away and I think I see it! :haha:

kfs1-Yes, I am feeling MUCH more hopeful. We've been BD'ing since CD8, so I'm feeling really good about things. And I'm really glad I didn't give up. I know it says you're supposed to stop using OPKs once you get the smiley face, but I'm going to test again in the morning and see what it gives me. Your crosshairs are coming tomorrow, most likely so you should keep BD'ing too.

Kayotic-I'm far away and I think I see it! :haha:

kfs1-Yes, I am feeling MUCH more hopeful. We've been BD'ing since CD8, so I'm feeling really good about things. And I'm really glad I didn't give up. I know it says you're supposed to stop using OPKs once you get the smiley face, but I'm going to test again in the morning and see what it gives me. Your crosshairs are coming tomorrow, most likely so you should keep BD'ing too.

Well, shit. A picture would help. Let me edit the post

Kayotic - I see it! Fx it's the real deal and not the trigger. Fx Fx Fx!!!

I got a BFP today, but I am cautious it's trigger still. I am 12DPT, so the 10k SHOULD be gone but who knows. It was gone Monday unless I just didnt eye it enough. It's in my car now but its freezing so I don't want to go get it LOL
It's the squintiest of squinters, you kind of have to look at it from far away haha.

I totally see that line, kayotic, clear as day! Congrats!:happydance:

Me, I'm 10 dpo and my breasts look like a cow's. Gonna try to wait to test until I get back from vacation on April 21.

You go, Terripeachy and ks1!
Keep up the positive waiting vibes everyone.
Rainshiny

Kayotic...I see it!! If you were clear BFN on monday then the trigger HCG would not just reappear..but a preggy BFP would!!! OOh test again tonight and try not drink too much so you have a good strong sample!!
Come on Easter thread...let's do this!!!:happydance:

Kayotic - I see it!!

Rainshiny - sounds promising! Fx!!

I've been feeling sick all day - I think AF is on her way...

:bfp:Kayotic - GIRL I see it too!! :wohoo::wohoo::bfp:

Terri!!! - :spermy: say :howdy: to Ms Egg!!! <3<3 girl I am too happy for your smiley face!!!

Conina :af: I hope you are feeling sick for another reason!! :happydance:

Redclair - you are next!!! get that test stick ready!!!

Fezzle - yes hang in there!!!

AFM: who cares!!! we got a BFP on here!!! :rofl:
Have a great Tuesday ladies!!!

Looks good Kayotic!!

Glad you got your pos opk Terri - time to have some fun!!

Hubby asked me not to test until this weekend (when we know the result will be accurate) - so that is the plan...testing at the in laws. Oh joy!

Too late to join??? Im testing on the 21st, if i don't have any luck this month im starting on clomid on cd2-6 next cycle.

sandrac-unless your test date is in early April, it's never to late to join. We're all really hyper today because there were 0 BFPs in March.

Kayotic-Now I really do see it, so I'll say a special prayer that it gets darker for you! When are you going to test again?

Moni-Are you sure you want to test at the in-laws'? I like the idea of a weekend test, but do you want to be upset around them? Your chart is looking fab-o.

Redclaire-Okay...you're our second good luck charm. fxfx.

sandrac-unless your test date is in early April, it's never to late to join. We're all really hyper today because there were 0 BFPs in March.

Kayotic-Now I really do see it, so I'll say a special prayer that it gets darker for you! When are you going to test again?

Moni-Are you sure you want to test at the in-laws'? I like the idea of a weekend test, but do you want to be upset around them? Your chart is looking fab-o.

Redclaire-Okay...you're our second good luck charm. fxfx.
Sandrac, welcome aboard!:happydance:
kayotic, i have just about everything crossed for you:wacko:
Moni, hmm testing at in-laws..lay the ground work now..tell them have have to pop out for a couple of hours over the weekend and go POAS in a coffee shop and then good or bad you'll not have to hide emotions...plus a large hot choccy right there to celebrate???!!!
terri...I will happily take the title of 2nd good luck charm!! FXFXFXFX more of you lovely ladies will get charmed too...really hope this works apart from anything so expensive €1000 per month:dohh:

I love you ladies! <3

I only have one test left and I want to use it RIGHT THIS SECOND. I am going to try and hold out til morning, because it's stupid and illogical to use it right now. But, it's there and it's calling my name, and I am powerless.

:happydance: YAY Kayotic!

Terri- have fun "getting busy" :sex:

Redclaire - fx fx fx

Fezzle-hang in there

Sandra- welcome! I start Clomid this cycle (Saturday actually)

AFM - I emailed my old acupuncturist to see if she is still accepting patients and if she could squeeze me in.

Kayotic. I totally see it! Cant wait to see the next one!!!

Terri- im good &#55357;&#56832; of course my body is imagining all kinds of symptoms. But only 6 dpo and 7dpiui....so i keep waiting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->