Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Thanks, terri! I'm only on 9dpo but no sign of AF so far, so hopefully my LP is ok. If I ovulated this cycle and get AF, I won't be too gutted as I wasn't expecting the Metformin to work so quickly and OH and I didn't really have our timing down this month!

So DH had his SA this morning. I got some information from him when I had him deliver me coffee to work on his way to his errands after the appointment. Apparently he had a hard time working the tv which I thought was hilarious. He is very concerned that the sample was so small. Normally he has quite a bit but this way a lot smaller. and the look on his face was of a traumatized man, which made me laugh :haha: he is so dramatic!

haha bookworm. Aww - your poor husband. I'm sure it's not the most stimulating of setting. I'm sure my husband will be nervous, too.

I felt so bad for him. The drive into the city was traumatizing enough for him. He is so relieved it's over.

AFM - today is 9dpo (If I go based on the OPK ) and got EWCM for the first time ever post O. Plus another temp spike.

Bookwrmgal-How many days hold did your hubs have? They recommended 3-4 for mine, so I'm just curious. Sorry he was so traumatized. Mine wants to do his at home and then take it to the lab. He will be much more comfy at home, I guess.

Fezzle-Sending :dust: your way. You just never know....

Terri- it was 3 days. Well.. 2.5 I guess. They told him to "clear the pipes" Tuesday for a Friday morning test. He would have done the sample at home but it would have required him going to work late to do it right before I leave for work since it would take me almost 90min to get there to drop it off.
I kind of wish we wound up doing that today since he wasn't working. I didn't think it would be that hard for him to get it done.

Haha re: DH SA. Mine was traumatized as well and pleaded with me to get pregnant asap so he did not have to do it again. He "fasted" for 2 days and that was fine.

RE-SA - mines is Monday morning... I have rented the hotel room - and all that goes with it so he can give his "sample"... and he will stress about it right up until the mood lighting comes on...:haha:
and I will actually be the one taking it to the clinic... men....

if his only option was at the clinic it would never happen! :nope:

I am going to try and convince him that we need to :sex: tonight - that way its only a 2 day hold... I printed off articles and everything!!! :haha:

Re: SA, mine got to do it at home at 730am with his mom there wide awake. Lol At the time we lived in a house where the only bathroom was in our bedroom so he has to go to the bathroom. It took forever. Lol Thank God he had a great count and motility, etc and has at every IUI since then. Our IUI last year, his cout was like 500million post wash. I told him that they need a GPS. Grrr!

Hi Galvan Baby, The Witch got me this month! So, BFN on to the next month for me!

Looks like Another Slow month Ladies hope those BFPS start rolling in!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh Caz and Pisces, I'm so sorry.

So this morning I woke up to a temp dip (still above coverline) and brown CM. It's only CD 25 so it's 2 days early for me to have AF's impending visit be announced. I'm either 11dpo based on the new OPK or 8 dpo based on temping. I have been feeling so off all week and gassy so either it's a BFP or I'm about to have a raging visit from the witch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->