Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Bookworm your chart look Triphasic when do u plan to test??? Test test!! ;)

Driving FX it's still early Love!!! :hugs:

Bookworm your chart look Triphasic when do u plan to test??? Test test!! ;)

Since AF should be here Thurs if she comes, I wasn't planning on testing until then. But I'm seeing the RE on Tuesday for a follow up and we'll see what she has to say.

Hi all,

I'm almost 40 and still TTC #1 with IUI. I'm 7dpo today (the 13th) and AF is due next Sunday the 20th.

The last few days I've had
sore breasts
shortness of breath
feeling whacky, but it could be caused by the endometrin supplements....

Good luck bookworm and FX driving!

Hi Girls,

Hugs to those who have AF and good luck to those still in 2ww or waiting to ovulate.

Im already out this month as I came down with a nasty gastro bug right when I ovulated and there was no way I could even move without throwing up let alone do special cuddles.

Will be back and ready for next month.....

Stalking the thread until then and hoping for at least one BFP this month xx

Dropped before coverline this morning. I think :witch: is here early

Fx she doesn't show, Bookwrmgal! Mine has been under the coverline twice, but then popped back up. Then again, I'm not positive that I actually ovulated.

It seems I have another chance in April, although it's not a likely chance. I put in my temp this morning and Ffoe said I ovulated on CD8,:dohh: which makes me 3DPO today. I have never ovulated that early, and obviously, hubs and I weren't prepared as we only BD'd on CD8. Well, also on CD4 too, but that's so early. I didn't even get a chance to get to the store to get a new ovulation test stick reader. :wacko: I guess now I'll just wait until May.

Welcome Rainyshiny, sorry Taurus8484 for the flu bug (loved the phrase special cuddles), and Bookwrmgal, don't give up just yet!

I guess I better get on the horn regarding my follow up appt. with the FS. My next cycle may be starting sooner than I thought.

Have a great Monday, chicas.

Sorry to all who got the :witch:!

So, I held a baby this weekend. Here's hoping that baby magic you all were talking about rubs off!

Sorry for those the :witch: got.

She's due tomorrow or Wed for me. Boobs are a bit sore, and skin isn't great, so that could be either AF or baby!

God's clearly a man, or he would have made symptoms a lot easier to spot!!

Hi girls, so sorry for all of you who were bit by the witch this month. For me so far I have had painful burning sensation in my breaststroke for a few days now. I tested this morning at 12 dpo and got the faintest positive on a frer. It showed right away. Hubby says he can't see it but I definitely can. The Witch is due to come on Wednesday and here is to hoping that she stays far far away. Much love and baby dust to all of you!:dust::dust::dust:

Oooh sounds exciting Paula! Can we see a pic?

(And I don't know about everyone else, but my DH never sees lines. With C I didn't test til I was late and the test line was about 3/4 the thickness of the control line. He sat saying "Are you SURE?? Is it not supposed to be darker??")

Sorry for those the :witch: got.

She's due tomorrow or Wed for me. Boobs are a bit sore, and skin isn't great, so that could be either AF or baby!

God's clearly a man, or he would have made symptoms a lot easier to spot!!

I SO agree, Conina. It's so frustrating!

Sorry to everyone who got AF or feels her knocking on the Door!!

Terri I was going to say yesterday it looked like u Od but saw how early it was so figured I was wrong!!
I would get some test and test anyway to see if Anything pops up!! FX

Hi girls, so sorry for all of you who were bit by the witch this month. For me so far I have had painful burning sensation in my breaststroke for a few days now. I tested this morning at 12 dpo and got the faintest positive on a frer. It showed right away. Hubby says he can't see it but I definitely can. The Witch is due to come on Wednesday and here is to hoping that she stays far far away. Much love and baby dust to all of you!:dust::dust::dust:
OOOH Paula!! I got the feintest of feint lines on a cheapie at 12dpo on my little 'un, I didn't even bother showing it to himself...I brought it to work wrapped in clingfilm and stared at in in all kinds of light to see was i imagining it...best of luck with the retest!! Nearly 40 and begging for lines ooh the irony!!:happydance::wacko:

(And I don't know about everyone else, but my DH never sees lines. With C I didn't test til I was late and the test line was about 3/4 the thickness of the control line. He sat saying "Are you SURE?? Is it not supposed to be darker??")

Here's the picture it's not the best but I swear irl there is a pink line that showed up right away. Lol hubby thinks I'm nuts but my boobs and this test tell me otherwise.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 30

Here's the picture it's not the best but I swear irl there is a pink line that showed up right away. Lol hubby thinks I'm nuts but my boobs and this test tell me otherwise.
I've a really ancient computer here at work, I swear it runs on coal, but i can see something... test again!!

Looks promising, Paula! Fx!

terri- that is weird about Oing on CD8! Glad you at least got one session in!

Sis-When I got that temp drop the other day I though it was strange, and this morning I thought I would get another big drop, but nope...only a fallback drop. I am going to Target anyway and pick up another reader. One session will have to do, but I'm not telling hubs. hee hee. I could use a few more sessions.

Paula-Ooh!! Exciting...can't wait to see what happens tomorrow or the next day. fx fx fx.

Conina-You made me laugh about God. For realzzz....hee hee. God 2.0 should be a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->