Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Yay Kayotic!!!!! Gosh, I haven't been on these testing threads in a while and HOW EXCITING to come back and see your BFP! I see the line, too. Congrats!!!!!

Hi new ladies :hi:

So I got a smilie OPK 2 weeks ago on Tues there. I would have thought AF was due either Tues or Wed or this week, but FF tells me it thinks she's due today.

No sign so far... My boobs have been sore this week, which is weird, as I don't remember ever having that before, either before AF or when I've been pregnant. Otherwise no signs either way. Testing tomorrow if she doesn't show today...

Fingers crossed that sore boobs are good sign for you and that you get your BFP tomorrow.

well, i do need to know if i need to put repainting the spare room on my list or if i can keep putting it off. perhaps if i can force myself to flush fmu i will think its pointless and can avoid for the rest of the day lol. one day at a time! :muaha:
Makia..i totally hear ya!!
:laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing::cake::brat::dog: ANYTHING to keep busy!! 9DPIUI/ 8dpo and yep i peed down the loo this morn so that I couldn't test it!!i'm off wotk tomorrow cos its Good Friday...i know i'll probably test cos I'll have time on my hands. I reckon a real result won't be definite until next tuesday (13dpiui):wacko:

Hi new ladies :hi:

So I got a smilie OPK 2 weeks ago on Tues there. I would have thought AF was due either Tues or Wed or this week, but FF tells me it thinks she's due today.

No sign so far... My boobs have been sore this week, which is weird, as I don't remember ever having that before, either before AF or when I've been pregnant. Otherwise no signs either way. Testing tomorrow if she doesn't show today...

Conina...so proud of your will power!!!! The month i was preggers I had no symptoms at all...i was looking up IVF in prague the day before my BFP cos i was soo sure IUI had not worked again....so you never know!!!
I don't have symptoms this month..boobs mildly 'full' (last month they were killing me from 3DPO) i have a headcold and peeing alot...OOOH preggy symptoms i hear you shout..I reckon nope just a snezzle and a weak bladder:haha:

total fail!! LOL yep i tested this morning. half awake, eyes werent even all the way open. it was like i was on autopilot! thats my excuse! :haha: anywhoo. total stark white of course.... hopefully it is now out of my system and i can work on my house now!

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 5
GUYS. GUYS.
I got 2 bfp this morning. when was a dollar store test which was negative the two times I took it yesterday.
I am going to grab a digital right now, and I've already called my doctor to schedule a beta.

Fab news Kayotic!!! :happydance: :happydance: This month is already kicking March's ass!!

Wooooohoooooo Kayotic. Congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Conina - your signs sound promising. Fx!

Big temp jump today for me today and I got my crosshairs (don't necessarily agree with the date though) ... But I confess that I had a beer last night so that could be contributing to my temp jump. [don't yell at me] :blush:

Congrats Kayotic!!!! I'm definitely out. Af showed up yesterday. I am convinced that this was a chemical pregnancy. On to iui next cycle and going tomorrow for cycle day 3 test to see if my egg quality is still good. Love and babydust to you all!!

kfs1-I knew you'd get crosshairs today. I've noticed that Ffoe usually puts O date the day after a + OPK, so it seems that that is what happened in your case. Plus your temps were missing the day before, so it's probably confused a little. I'm not mad that you had a beer. It may be your last!

At RE now for beta!

Attachments

• 20140417_070702.jpg
    20140417_070702.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
  • PHOTO_20140417_092606.jpg
    PHOTO_20140417_092606.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 8
Awesome Kayotic!

Sorry she got ya Paula. :hugs:

Thanks, Terri. You're right - forgot about my missing temps. Let's hope it's the last one!

So sorry, Paula-:hugs: It's good you're moving forward though. It can never hurt to try something new.

Kayotic-So exciting....Hope everything is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->