Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Moni-Are you sure you want to test at the in-laws'? I like the idea of a weekend test, but do you want to be upset around them? Your chart is looking fab-o.

Moni, hmm testing at in-laws..lay the ground work now..tell them have have to pop out for a couple of hours over the weekend and go POAS in a coffee shop and then good or bad you'll not have to hide emotions...plus a large hot choccy right there to celebrate???!!!

Thanks. Not the most ideal, but they know we like to sleep in and I tend to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, so I'll POAS and bring it back into the bedroom to wait. Hopefully I won't be upset!! There is no way I would be able to wait until Monday....

(Sneaking in the back door) - there you are ladies I thought I had joined the April testing thread and was waiting and waiting for a notification (obviously this stupid old brain of mine has gone into meltdown since the kids have been on their Easter break):wacko:

Kayotic - :happydance: I see it :happydance:

AFM - Please can I be put down for testing this Sunday - all of a sudden this morning I am 7DPO:wacko:

:hugs:

X

I hope I'm in the right spot? I'm new...I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle and am currently CD8....hoping for a few friends to tslk with. It's not easy at my age when folks have grand babies....I do have a 19yr old but COLLEGE first...babies MUCH later. :) no one wanted to hear about my loss....I actually had a few tell me it was a "blessing in disguise at my age" :( people can be so cruel. We have 5 children. Four living. Four beautiful girls. My son passed away in 2008 at age 5...sudden accident, non illness. I'm tired of all the negativity so I'm looking outward for people to find something in common with...maybe a group to eyeball test results so I'm not the only voice in my head. We have a little farm and a lot of room to grow....we are NOT OLD. I hope I'm in the right spot. Nice to meet you ladies :)

Oops. I DO think I'm in the wring spot. You ladies are ahead if me :) I need to find the new cycle thread....help?!?

U are welcome here it's a testing thread for Over35 if u would like to join just let GalvanBaby know UR test date!!!

GL

Oops. I DO think I'm in the wring spot. You ladies are ahead if me :) I need to find the new cycle thread....help?!?

There isnt a May thread yet vbut you can still hang out with us!

I hope I'm in the right spot? I'm new...I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle and am currently CD8....hoping for a few friends to tslk with. It's not easy at my age when folks have grand babies....I do have a 19yr old but COLLEGE first...babies MUCH later. :) no one wanted to hear about my loss....I actually had a few tell me it was a "blessing in disguise at my age" :( people can be so cruel. We have 5 children. Four living. Four beautiful girls. My son passed away in 2008 at age 5...sudden accident, non illness. I'm tired of all the negativity so I'm looking outward for people to find something in common with...maybe a group to eyeball test results so I'm not the only voice in my head. We have a little farm and a lot of room to grow....we are NOT OLD. I hope I'm in the right spot. Nice to meet you ladies :)

People can be so cruel, I'm sorry for your losses. I had a chemical 2 cycles ago and it's hard even when it's an early loss. I hope you get your sticky bean soon. Welcome to this group.

Kayotic - I see the line too! I hope it's not the trigger and that this is your BFP!!!

As for me, I think I'm 1DPO today. Serious O pains yesterday from the left side, but also having them today from the right side, so thinking I might O from both sides this month. DH and I were able to BD yesterday AM and Sunday AM so hoping we are lucky this month. Really hoping and praying for our sticky bean. Good luck ladies!

Thank you ladies :) I will cheer you on and maybe play catch up as my cycle either does it's thing or goes wonky....did you get right back to normal after your chemical?

YAYYY Kayotic!! I can see it!! :happydance:

AFM, if I go by my usualy cycle, AF would have been due yesterday or today. Nothing so far, but I had all that EWCM up until CD16 so I have no idea. I am definitely not even getting excited until Sunday comes and no AF. On the other hand, I have nausea, more hunger than often, and no chocolate craving which is my usually week before AF symptom.

Terri: Get that egg girl!!!

Welcome, Sandrac!! I will get you on the list!!

Moni, I agree with Redclaire, go to a coffee shop to test. I have had to test at the inlaws beforfe and it was not fun afterwards either way. With my BFN, I had to try and not look upset, with our BFP we were there too LOL I had to not look so excited after going to the bathroom. LOL

Anybody else, I missed Fx for a BFP this month and so sorry to those who didn't :hugs:

When I had my CPs, my following cycles were normal. I have heard that some have a crazy cycle afterwards, but not me.

Thank you ladies :) I will cheer you on and maybe play catch up as my cycle either does it's thing or goes wonky....did you get right back to normal after your chemical?

I had pretty normal cycles after all my CP. O was early on my last one, but I think that since AF was delayed because of the CP, it would have been the normal time. Not sure if that makes sense or not.

On another note...Does anyone know how long it takes the sperm to get into the cervix? TMI: 5 minutes after BDing yesterday I tried to insert a SoftCup and it slipped and pulled out/spilled his "deposit" I tried to scoop it back in and left the cup in for 3 hours, but I think I may have ruined my chances unless the little swimmers made their way before my cup fiasco. Sorry for the TMI.

kayotic - totally see that!!!!! Congratulations xx

I conceived my DS cycle after a chemical. It was a normal cycle for me although temps were all over the place, for days I didnt even think I ovulated and FF wouldnt give me crosshairs.

Hope - I would think straight away. I have heard that it takes around 30 minutes for them to find their way to the egg...........dont know if any of this is right though....sorry

welcome Mtkrvi06! this is a wonderful group of ladies!
i dont see my name by my date! april 22 :D can someone add me?
ugh 6 dpo -7dpiui and i so want to pee on everything in sight...i know its way to early, what is wrong with me...i keep telling myself its better to just believe there is hope instead of seeing BFN's...i keep telling myself to wait until im late...haha that's not gonna happen...i know myself to well lmao. but i am SUPER busy with some home improvement projects i have purposely started for the tww so maybe i can hold myself off lol ...... hope everyone is doing fab!

Hello there :flower:

Is there a May testing thread yet? We are just getting back in the game after having a son last year (turns one tomorrow!!).

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting to test and :hugs: to those of you who are out for this month.

no, no may testing thread yet! but it might be up soon maybe! welcome!!

Hi new ladies! :wave:
Galvan-You cracked me up about not looking excited after leaving the bathroom. HA!!HA!!

makia-Work on your home improvements.....work on your home improvements...work on your home improvements...HA!!HA!! Let us know the results in the morning! :rofl:

myra-You should start a May testing thread, although I won't be jumping over until the end of this month, but it would be nice to have it ready and waiting. I'm going to be late April/early May if I ever get crosshairs on my chart.

Hope-I'm not sure...sorry! :(

well, i do need to know if i need to put repainting the spare room on my list or if i can keep putting it off. perhaps if i can force myself to flush fmu i will think its pointless and can avoid for the rest of the day lol. one day at a time! :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->