Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Kayotic - how long do you have to wait for your test results?

They said late afternoon. I am going batshit insane. I feel like I am going to vomit. My nerves are wrecked right now. I am still worried it's stupid trigger. I took a digital and it was negative but I am still only 11 DPO so logically I know it would be but its thrown me for a loop.

:hugs: Paula

AFM, I am spotting, but TMI it is a dark orange color. I normally never spot. The bad thing is I did this at 12-13dpo with my MC. Either the cyst still has my body messd up or I need to test. :(

Great looking tests so far, kayotic!

BFN for me today- and my temp keeps bouncing down now. I think the temperature rise must have been due to something other than ovulation. I just picked up two more months of Metformin- still only on 500mg, but I think my Dr will bump me up after our next appointment when I tell her I didn't ovulate again. Hopefully something stronger too!

SO.
My beta was 9. This bitch-nurse was like "Stop the progesterone, its a chemical, you are not pregnant"

HOW ABOUT NO I am seriously like 2 days pregnant, what did you expect my beta to be??

She reluctantly agreed to a repeat in 48 hours.

Seriously. HCG has to start at 1 so why would 9 be a chemical? I am 10 or 11 DPO.

Also, last night's dollar store test was negative. The right is this morning with FMU, the second is 7 hours later.

1979659_10152141557149069_6961018255844565818_n.jpg

Kayotic - I thought anything over 5 means you are pg... and what really matters is that in two days it doubles??

I dont understand medical personnel sometimes... ugh

FX you will double and show her :gun::gun:

Kayotic - I thought anything over 5 means you are pg... and what really matters is that in two days it doubles??

I dont understand medical personnel sometimes... ugh

FX you will double and show her :gun::gun:

I KNOW. Technically, medically, I am absolutely pregnant. she was like, "stop the progesterone"

Way to kill my unborn child, dude. I know that's harsh, but if I didn't know better, that's exactly what would happen.

Also, now you all know - dollar store tests go positive just as soon as FRER's haha

Excuse my language but what a bitch kayotic! Id be so pissed....got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Excuse my language but what a bitch kayotic! Id be so pissed....got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

I told my husband that I expected it to be around 10. So when I told him it was 9 he said Oh you were real close.
I left a voicemail for my favorite nurse and I'm waiting on her to call me back so I can raise hell

So sorry for all the drama!
Nurse called back - she asked me to wait until Monday to retake the beta. She said 9 is perfectly acceptable this early. She said over 5 is positive, so I am absolutely pregnant - right now.

YAY!!! Kayotic... someone with some sense... now I will be praying and keeping my fingers crossed that your little bean snuggles in and that Beta on Monday is sky high!! :hugs::flower:

Kayotic - That first nurse sounds like an idiot. Sorry you have to wait until Monday test again though. Going to make a long weekend. At least you can still POAS at home and hopefully watch the lines get darker.

Holey moley kayotic!! That first nurse was a right cow...and had no business diagnosing your situation! You were certain of your dates and knew you are Very early so of course your numbers would be low!! Good on you for hanging tough!! 48hours should do the trick...though you defo didn't need all the stress and drama!! Wishing you all good things...and a snuggly buggly bean x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->