• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Oh wow Kayotic!! I was thinking mid 80s. HA!!HA!! Over 100 is awesome. I have to say, it's official now!!

Bookwrmgal-Yeah...sounds like it. I had to laugh a little bit at you crying to the radio, but it happens. This is your month!!!

Yay Kayotic........thats wonderful news!!!

Had big temp dip this morning so just waiting on AF now.......not that I was holding out any chance for this cycle anyways........still disheartening to see the drop.....

Is there a May thread yet??

Kayotic and Garfie, yay!!! So glad for you. :) :) Check in sometimes here and let us know how you are doing.

I have created a May Testing thread if anyone wants to come on over......

Thanks Taurus. I will also be 40. We're twins!! Hee hee.

I think Reclaire and Sandrac are the last for this month so let's hope for two more BFPs!! :dust:

Congrats Kayotic on the great numbers!

AFM - only 5dpo...AF due on the 30th, but of course I will test early. I was never added onto the front page....oh well.

Hi ladies..well looks like bfn for me. I'm 13dpiui today and bfn and rumbly tumbly...down in the dumps.
Huge congratulations to the ladies who caught that egg!! Delighted for ya! !

Hi ladies..well looks like bfn for me. I'm 13dpiui today and bfn and rumbly tumbly...down in the dumps.

<3 What tests are you using? My husband could not see a line on my FRER until about 12 DPO with a FRER and like 15DPO with a dollar store.

Hope-I forgot that you are bringing up the rear! I'm 5DPO too (my crosshairs suddenly came back, but I just moved onto the May thread). I was so upset yesterday and now I'm back in the game. This temping is for the birds. :wacko:

I wouldn't be surprised if AF is here by the 30th, but we'll see..I'm trying to remain positive.

Redclaire-Sorry for the rumbly tummy and BFN. Grrr...

Congrats on those numbers Kayotic! I hope you mentioned something about the nurse when you went in...

Sorry that you feel you might be out Red. I'll hold out hope for you! Fx.

Actually, even though I'm not feeling confident this month, it looks like I'll get another chance to test in April. Can you put me down for the 29th?

Thanks!

kfs1-Yeah!! hee hee. I'm holding out hope for early May, but we'll see. Oh, and did you notice my stupid crosshairs are back. Temping is putting me on an emotional rollercoaster. Good thing I don't have mental issues, or I'd definitely be in the nuthouse.

Of course, if I had mental issues, I'd probably already have 10 kids because of my poor decision making, and unstable ways. Catch 22? :haha: And I'm not making fun of people with mental issues. I just want to put that on the record.

kfs1-Yeah!! hee hee. I'm holding out hope for early May, but we'll see. Oh, and did you notice my stupid crosshairs are back. Temping is putting me on an emotional rollercoaster. Good thing I don't have mental issues, or I'd definitely be in the nuthouse.

Of course, if I had mental issues, I'd probably already have 10 kids because of my poor decision making, and unstable ways. Catch 22? :haha: And I'm not making fun of people with mental issues. I just want to put that on the record.

Hahaha - not offended here. I DID notice those crosshairs - just mentioned it on the other thread. Well, if those temps stay up, at least you'll know that you ovulated and maybe have a chance this month! Don't give up yet (though I totally understand your frustration)! I was angrily thinking about how much I hate temping yesterday. :)

<3 What tests are you using? My husband could not see a line on my FRER until about 12 DPO with a FRER and like 15DPO with a dollar store.
Using internet cheapies..id love to say I was holding out for a squinter but I just don't think this is it...on to another iui
stressed cos the deal with himself was 3 iui then if no luck he could get the snip...

Redclaire-How come you always call your DH, himself? I think it's really cute, but I don't really understand it.

More importantly-3 IUIS and the snip? Oh no!!! So this May IUI is the second one, right? Now I'm stressed for you!

Redclaire-How come you always call your DH, himself? I think it's really cute, but I don't really understand it.

More importantly-3 IUIS and the snip? Oh no!!! So this May IUI is the second one, right? Now I'm stressed for you!
Lol! Himself and herself is just another quirky irish thing for your other half, kids are young one and young fella, parents are aul one and aulfella!
Ahh the snip deal!! Well himself has 4 grown up kids and is now a grandad! Our 2 year old way meant to be a one off...but he took ages and iui to finally arrive! OH was going to get snip only then I twisted his arm into trying for another for a year and if that didn't work then quits...that year was up last sept...then coming up to Christmas I twisted his arm some more for iui...so we agreed 3 times iui and call it quits. He'd get the snip so I wouldn't be still wishing my life away every month...good plan when iui is working...
Now im stressed! Tho I think I can wangle that march was cancelled so it doesnt count:happydance: its just the expense too...a thousand a month..all on loan really:wacko: can't keep spending what we don't really have!

Hope-I forgot that you are bringing up the rear! I'm 5DPO too (my crosshairs suddenly came back, but I just moved onto the May thread). I was so upset yesterday and now I'm back in the game. This temping is for the birds. :wacko:

I wouldn't be surprised if AF is here by the 30th, but we'll see..I'm trying to remain positive.

Redclaire-Sorry for the rumbly tummy and BFN. Grrr...

I had to stop temping cuz it was making me crazy! Hoping we both get BFP's before the 30th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->