• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Late in my cycle... FF says test on April 21 but I have taken EFM 4/17 and it was BFN. Hoping it's wrong...

kayotic you got this!!!

Conina congrats!!

this is so exciting! yay for april after march sucked donkey balls.

Conina congrats!!! Kayotic - wow that nurse... I hope she is there Monday so you can puther in her place when your beta has jumped!! Great pics - keep them coming,

When r u testing Moni???

FX u keep those BFPs rolling in!!!

Hubby asked me to wait until we know it is accurate, so Sunday.

Congrats Conina!!

AFM, AF is full force. :cry:

Who wants to do the May thread? I think I will take a break in May. May 9th is the 1 year anniversary of my brother's death so I don't think I will be on here much that week.

Well, my numbers have at least doubled!!
It was 9, it needed to be 18 by this morning, but the Clearblue Advanced is showing up positive now so my numbers are at least 25!!
Thats what level that particular test shows up as positive. It was negative 2 days ago.
I guess this is it!!

(note these tests say 1-2 weeks SINCE conception, not last period)
10151186_10152145046949069_8130098698990021787_n.jpg

Congrats Conina!!

AFM, AF is full force. :cry:

Who wants to do the May thread? I think I will take a break in May. May 9th is the 1 year anniversary of my brother's death so I don't think I will be on here much that week.

<3 <3 I am so, so sorry.

Fantastic news Kayotic - nothing like seeing it in writing is there :happydance:

Galvan - Sorry she got you hun :hugs:

:hugs:

X

:hugs: Galvan! Sorry she got you.
Sorry about the passing of your brother as well. See you in June!

And Kayotic-Woohoo!! So happy for you.

<3 Galvan. I'm sorry I didnt comment earlier. I meant to, but couldnt find the right words.

Thanks ladies. Kayotic, I know. I wouldn't know what to say either. It is hard, but I know he is in a better place. Last year was a horrible year. My brother died in a car accident. Then, my dad passed from cancer on Christmas day. We have all decided that this year has to be better and are determined to make it happen. Thanks for your support ladies! :hugs:
I will update the first page Monday. I am on my phone and it is hard to update from here. Lol

Anne - congrats again.

Kayotic - Congrats and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Some people are insensitive. 2 weeks ago I had a blood test done at the doctors to get my hcg levels since I got a positive on clearblue digital and frer and when the results came in the doctor called me and said " You are not exactly pregnant and your test is not exactly positive" I said but I had positive results on 2 tests and he said your hcg is only 16..I was like WTH..I thought more than 5 was pregnant. Unfortunately I miscarried and I think it was because of an infection I had :( and 16 hcg is kinda low for 15dpo. You numbers are great for 10-11dpo.

Nikki-I'm sorry about your loss. :hugs: I hope your infection is cleared up as well. :(

To everyone else-Happy Easter!!

Nikki - so sorry for your loss Hun BIG hugs

Happy Easter ladies - today I am pregnant:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts