• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

So I haven't tested today. Tested thurs and bfn but was cb digi and pm urine fairly diluted. Do you guys count spotting as day 1? From spotting am on cd28 from first day full flow cd 26. Usually 26 day cycle but this is only my second cycle post mc. Had sore boobs for a few days but have had those on and off most of the time post mc. Not sure whether to waste the money on a test. Any way good luck to those still to test.x

So I haven't tested today. Tested thurs and bfn but was cb digi and pm urine fairly diluted. Do you guys count spotting as day 1? From spotting am on cd28 from first day full flow cd 26. Usually 26 day cycle but this is only my second cycle post mc. Had sore boobs for a few days but have had those on and off most of the time post mc. Not sure whether to waste the money on a test. Any way good luck to those still to test.x

Full flow is day one. Sorry about your bn :(

garfie-Yeah! Congrats, babe! You deserve a BFP on Easter Sunday. So happy for you.

nessaw-Sorry about the BFN too. I would save the couple dollars, and wait a bit, but you know, I'm cheap. I also would count the first full day of flow as CD1. Sending :dust: your way. :)

So taking full flow as cd1 am on cd26. Still poss then as bfn would be cd 23. Don't know dpo as not doing cbfm this month. Think I'll hold on. Had a couple of pre af cramps today.

Congrats Garfie!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!

AFM, my body continues to confuse me. I have had horrible nausea for the past few days and AF is very light almost spotting. I don't know WTH is going on. I think I am going to check my temp in the morning to see wherw it is. Maybe that will tell me if this is actually AF or what. It seems like my body acts crazy each month now. :(

April so far os looking great! 3 :bfp: 's so far!! Let's keep them coming!!

Good luck today Kayotic with your beta test!
Don't forget to register your complaint with the nurse you had the other day. Obviously, I haven't forgotten.

Congratulations Garfie! :happydance: 3 BFPs this month - fantastic.

Nikki - so sorry for your loss. Hope you're doing OK.

Galvan - I'm so sorry to hear of your brother and father's passing. I hope your family finds strength to heal. :hugs:

Terri - no crosshairs yet?

My temps are all over the place and pissing me off. I already feel out for this month and I'm super depressed. Timing was perfect this month and we were both off of work and were relaxed. :(

kfs1-I had them over the weekend, and with today's low temperature Ffoe took them away. You think your temps are pissing you off...welcome to my world. My large supply of follicles was like a bad fireworks display-all duds. :haha: HA!!HA!! That made me laugh, for real. Unfortunately, it's true.

Aww!! I'm on the "o" watch here but popping in to see how you all are :) I'm a quite one but I'm cheering for you all. Such good news!! Two BFP!!! So sorry for those who didn't get their BFP. ((Hugs))!! Still wondering if my CP threw off my cycle....I'm cD13 and usually test positive for my surge on the 16, ovulate in the 17 but I THINK I got a positive with second morning urine??? I will test again but what time?? Do I ignore THIS one if the next is lighter? Last night I had NADA on that strip...li heard u weren't supposed to test in the morning...I was up at 4am with my oldest daughter so I had an early day. 10ish is like my 2ish day lol. My oldest said "hope the Easter bunny dropped you an egg yesterday" :) maybe so baby girl maybe so! I texted DH and of course he's saying it looks ALMOST positive but not quite?? I still say to BD on the safe side. We have refrained for 2 days....I don't want to BD today and then I "O" day after tomorrow or later...what if I'm just tossed due to the chemical?? I WAS 3 days late...if I count three days forward, I WOULD have been cd16 by now which would be perfectly along the lines of my "normal" cycle,
*sigh* STRESSED.
I swear watching these BFP has me so excited I got butterflies in my tummy for you guys!!! I'm hoping for a rainbow here!!!

Congrats again Garfie! Kayotic looking forward to the new Beta numbers...

AFM - BFN yesterday. We will be waiting until July/Aug to start IVF. I want to clear out my body first and it gives us a bit more time to save for it. Going to sit back and relax the next few months - no temping or monitor - just some oldschool fun! Anyways I'll cont to stalk and give you testing dates, but not expecting much.

At absolute minimum, we needed beta to be 23. It was 112!!!
My husband couldn't wait, so we told the family and Facebook already, haha

Congrats Garfie and Kayotic! This BFP are so exciting and hopefully the start of fantastic luck for us all!

:hugs: Galvan and Nikki

AFM - started Clomid Saturday. It's not been too bad. Just got the night sweats a bit since I take it before bed. Until today, when I started sobbing driving to work while listening to the radio. Guess I'm at the mood swing part of the festivities lol.

KAYOTIC!!!!!:hugs: I am so happy for you!! I knew it was going to be good news!!!
Celebrate lady!! its too cute your hubby couldn't wait to tell everyone!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"