• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Hi all- I think I might be finally ready to join a testing thread again! Hopefully I'm in the TWW now- I'm waiting for my Dr to call me to see if I can do a progesterone test again this month to see if I ovulated. I think the Metformin or iron pills, the exercise or a combination of all of those things is helping my cycle- it's gone from a smiley face to what looks like a normal cycle, and I even had EWCM one day, so I'm hoping I actually ovulated!

So- put me down for now for testing on the 17th (unless I get a blood test that says I didn't ovulate or AF comes first!)

Fx girls me 10 dpo today feeling like i am comeing down with sonething and feel moody x x

Yay for O Fezzle chart is looking FAB!!

hey ladies. sorry ive been gone. my oldest daughter and i went away for the weekend to a book signing for our favorite author :D we had a blast and did way more shopping then we should have....they had the biggest outlet malls i have ever seen down there! anyway i hope everyone is doing well! IUI tomorrow as long as my OPK's are close...i am getting so so nervous.

I hope those OPKs turn positive tomorrow, makia! Wishing you the best!

for the first time EVER i have EWCM!!! which totally excites me. but my OPK is not even close to positive and the clear blue advanced OPK still has a empty circle....im super worried now that IUI tomorrow, the timing wont be right....i keep trying to post a pic of my opk and idk how

Makia - same for me lots of ewcm but neg OPK... Can you move the IUI ?

i just called and basically begged for a trigger shot today. otherwise i will take a opk tomorrow and if its not even close then i will cancel. he is out of town thrusday and friday...so my last chance would be if i got a positive opk say sunday and we could do it monday...but i dont think it will hold out that long. without the trigger shot i think i will O while my doc is on vacation.... so idk what is going to happen now :( sorry for the multiple posts

Ugh!!! Sorry makia that the body is not cooperating!!! I hope you can get it in before the doc leaves!!

i actually feel kinda angry right now. i do NOT want to wait another month. i already took the clomid this month and i dont want it to be for nothing! because its my small town OBGYN they didnt know what i ment by a trigger shot. so i had to explain it to the medical assistant... i was like, just beg him to call it into the pharmacy, they will know what you mean. a HCG trigger shot. ill give the shot to myself if i need to. i just want the shot.

Hi ladies!!
Makia, Fx you can get IUI done before your Dr goes on vacation!

I have updated page 1, finally! LOL

AFM, I am on CD18. I still had EWCM 2 days ago. It was gone yesterday so I guess I Oed yesterday or 2 nights ago. I am not temping this month with the move and all it would be too stressful. I had EWCM for like 5 days this month! Fx that means that we had a good egg to catch this month. I have no idea when I should test. AF normally would be due in 5-6 days, but if I Oed just yesterday, it would be due in 10-11 days. I guess I will wait the 11 days to see and test in 12 days if no AF.

ugh, he doesnt do trigger shots...so just gotta watch OPK tonight and tomorrow and use my best judgement i guess....

Thanks all - I kind of figure there are no answers other than age. That said, our numbers are great and I am still hoping to get pregnant naturally. If not, July is our deadline to do IVF. There is a great clinic nearby with nation-topping results - and they just got my 41 y.o. friend pregnant, so there are choices...

Where are the BFPs...

for the first time EVER i have EWCM!!! which totally excites me. but my OPK is not even close to positive and the clear blue advanced OPK still has a empty circle....im super worried now that IUI tomorrow, the timing wont be right....i keep trying to post a pic of my opk and idk how

When is your midcycle scan?

i actually feel kinda angry right now. i do NOT want to wait another month. i already took the clomid this month and i dont want it to be for nothing! because its my small town OBGYN they didnt know what i ment by a trigger shot. so i had to explain it to the medical assistant... i was like, just beg him to call it into the pharmacy, they will know what you mean. a HCG trigger shot. ill give the shot to myself if i need to. i just want the shot.

Ask for Ovidrel. Its easy to give yourself - just do it in the stomach not the thigh.

I had EWCM sat and Sun and didn't get a dark line until Today so sometimes and w me usually a Lot of time I get Stretchy CM a few days B4 O!!!

As far as the IUI it's really hard to get PG w IUI when u aren't being monitored and don't get a sperm wash!!
Also my FS is open 7 days a week the dr can't tell u don't O over the weekend they should be available everyday for everyone I almost always O on the weekend so that would be a NO Go for me!!
The trigger won't help unless your follicles are big enough u want a viable size not a small one that might not be viable!! GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->