easter weekend

mum 2 three

2boys and 1 lil princess
Reaction score
whats everyone doing over the easter weekend

il start going to a car show with oh that will be fun:rolleyes:

Relaxing and pigging out on choccy.I'm still on strict instructions to rest so making the most of it!

Have a fab weekend everyone xx

went to see Dora the Explorer today,cleaning car tomorrow and off to do a carboot on sunday

Just going to my mums sunday as its her fella's birthday and i got roped into buying the birthday cake :lol:

waiting to pop due Monday :D No chance though lol

i havent been carboot for years maybe i could talk hubby in to going one monday as il be going to his car show:blush:

Well, my nephew is over right now, he is going to stay for dinner and a sleepover. My son is 6 and my nephew is 7 so that is kinda cool. They are like brothers really. TOmorrow, I have a ton of shopping to do. Sunday I am making little tarts...lemon meringue and strawberry custard, and then for the kids I am making chocolate pudding tarts with cool whip, sprinkles and little candy eggs on top. I am taking all of the tarts to my mom's Sunday night and we are having a big turkey Easter dinner. Sunday morning, the Easter egg hunt, of course...our kids got spoiled rotten because my husband went out and bought stuff, not realizing that I did too already. We are going to donate some. Monday, I will probably just be recovering! LOL!

Doing housework tomorrow and going to parents house on Easter Sunday

I love car shows! I'll be going to DH's sisters for Easter breakfast on Sunday then off to my aunt and uncles for my side of the family at 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->