eBay buyer demanding refund.

I'm still waiting for a reply from her on what's going on :shrug:. Things like this make me laugh she was quick enough to constantly email me last night I have over 20!! To ask about a refund...... But now I've asked her a question about tracking etc, she's taking her time to reply:dohh:.

Thats typical, some people are all me me me. Hope you get things sorted out fairly :flower:

Recieved the converses back this morning and there's nothing wrong with them I'm kind of pissed off tbh!

As told they were dirty when I knew they weren't they were brand new without box ! There is no marks on them!!

And she's picked 2 diamonds off the front, I can tell they've been picked as she's scratched the toe scraping it off!

Shes been doing these for a while now and never has a diamond fell off!she uses industrial strength glue and then spray them with a hold spray after for extra securness

Hah! I sold something once and the woman got in touch saying it was worn and demanded a refund (opened a case before emailing me!) i said the item was described as used but if she wanted a refund to send it back and id process a refund once i receievd it. Never heard from her again and she didnt return it!!

Recieved the converses back this morning and there's nothing wrong with them I'm kind of pissed off tbh!

As told they were dirty when I knew they weren't they were brand new without box ! There is no marks on them!!

And she's picked 2 diamonds off the front, I can tell they've been picked as she's scratched the toe scraping it off!

I've been doing these for a while now and never has a diamond fell off! I use industrial strength glue and then spray them with a hold spray after for extra securness

I would put this in if you have a case that the buyer has purposefully damaged them and you will deduct money from her refund to cover the fact that they are now worth LESS than she paid.

its hard for sellers, u cant pls everyone, i once sold a printer £42 and the lady said it arrived broke, i told her to return it and i wud claim frm royal mail ,she said she didnt have the time to return it and wanted a refund ! opened a case and she won , got her money bk yet i was still sat with no printer :( i phoned paypal but didnt stand a chance ! also i sold a doppler on here for £50 she said she never got it, got refunded again by paypal .... yet had videos on here of her self using it !! chin up hun not everyone are so dishonest x

Honey08 that is shocking!!! Some people are just vile arent they.

With the converse, I would just refund her and get her off your back. Stick some new diamonds on and re-sell. She is just dishonest and shameless. You are not any worse off (apart from the cost of two diamods). It is absolutely disgusting that people can get away with damaging other peoples stuff just to get a refund. Perhaps deduct some of the cost of the reapair work from her refund to teach her a lesson.

I wouldn't deduct anything from the refund. Yes it's annoying but it happens unfortunately and she could get nasty so just take it on the chin hon and re-sell. Don't forget to add her to your blocked bidders list.

Thanks girls I haven't got money in my PayPal to refund her untill I've sold the converses she's sent back though and I put some money in my bank yesterday to transfer over to PayPal but it takes 5-7 days to send :(

Could I refund her through PayPal with just having £17 in there, will it just put my PayPal account as over drawn untill other buyers send the money for stuff they brought off me up yesterday which will bring the balance back up? X

Just tell her that it will take 5-7 days for her refund because you have to wait for the funds to arrive in Paypal from your bank account x

Is your bank account linked to PP. I know if I purchase something with no funds in PP it deducts straight from my bank account, usually 2 days after I've made payment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->