Electric breast pump, double or single?

DaisyDuke

Matilda Tasya's mum :)
Reaction score
What do u girls think is it worth the extra money for a double?

XXX

You gonna laught but it depends on a size of your boobs:winkwink: If you have a neat pair that a double would be worth if, if like me you have huge H-Js, and when expressing each boob needs to be supported by one hand, there is no point to a double. (what happened to me was that with one hand I had to hold my boob and with the other the pump bit.)

Ah i see, hmm mine are DD's now so not small but not as large as ur, my word ur dh must b a happy boy :rofl:

Does it take long to express from one boob? How early can u start doing this?

XXX

The size of your jugs!!!!!! Do they do them in triples???

Only joking sweetie.... just feeling a bit naughty xxxx

Feel free to put me on the naughty step!

:rofl: i'll just give u a warning next time naught step :rofl: :rofl:

He is a lucky boy.... But then again he doesn't have to carry them around:dohh: If anybody wants some Id gladly share!:winkwink:

Well, I was able to express from 2 boobs about 6 days after my LO was born. I think in one go I managed to do about 60-90mls (around 4oz I think).
I didn't do it very often in the beginning... And just twice a day.

After a while (approx 2 weeks) the supply goes up and some girls can express several times a day anywhere from 5 to 8 oz in one go from both boobs.

Aww, and forgot to say - expressing is a right pain :dohh: (well, was for me anyways).

Breastfeeding much easier...

Wombat - I'll have a donation! ;) Now im going to bugger off to the naughty step!

I am planning on solely expressing and so have bought a double electric breast pump. I'm a little worried now as I have "big boobies". I can't breast feed as I don't like the sensation (I did try with my first, as the midwife bullied me :-() I only lasted one day though and my other 2 were straight on the bottle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->