Elf on the shelf 2021

Babybump87

Reaction score
Who is doing elf of the shelf this year and how will yours arrive ?!

Ours arrives in the 1 December box which has their advent calendars in, socks , cups and a few other treats (have to check the bag and see!) I know I need a selection pack each lol

4 days to go !

We are. My daughter doesn't believe any more but she's going to help with ideas for my son :)
Ours will bring the advent calendars on the first day.

Aww that’s lovely Bev she might come up with different ideas we don’t think of! xx

Ours will be arriving on the first. Last year they had a baby, and the girls keep asking if the baby will be coming back grown up...ooops.
Plan is to write a letter saying she's grown up and visiting another child.

The elf will bring:
Fidgit advent Calendar (to share)
Chocolate advent calendar
PJS
Letter/Note
Funky headband
Christmas Socks

I bought elf some cards from Porky Pengiun that give ideas every day. I will try to remember to take some pics.

We will be! Oldest now knows it me who does it but is still excited to see what I do every day haha!

Ours will be arriving on the first. Last year they had a baby, and the girls keep asking if the baby will be coming back grown up...ooops.
Plan is to write a letter saying she's grown up and visiting another child.

The elf will bring:
Fidgit advent Calendar (to share)
Chocolate advent calendar
PJS
Letter/Note
Funky headband
Christmas Socks

I bought elf some cards from Porky Pengiun that give ideas every day. I will try to remember to take some pics.
:rofl: Mine would ask the same thing !

Good list of items for the elf to bring too !

We are. They'll arrive with the adverts calenders on the 1st and a little note about being back

Hopefully we can give each other ideas with this thread . Don’t think I will get away with throwing them in the tree when I go to bed and forget this year :rofl:

I'm still doing it, DD1 still believes (she's not sure but wants to believe) I start work at 5am now so I'll be able to move the elves around before they're up for school.

We've had no central heating for the past week, somebody is coming to fix the boiler on Weds. I'm going to try find some mini jackets? And leave a note saying "it's warmer in the North Pole, back tomorrow" to give me extra time, but have their calendars out ready.

One of the school mums has made a page on fb with ideas so I'll post some in here when they're added!

Thanks smartie that'll be so helpful. I've only done it 2 years and feel like I've done everything. I'm thinking I might have to be careful about placement this year with ds5 wanting everything

The boys haven't mentioned the elves at all so I think it should be quite the surprise when they turn up tomorrow

The boys haven't mentioned the elves at all so I think it should be quite the surprise when they turn up tomorrow
That’s great !! Mine have talked non stop the last few days about them coming !

They're back!! Girls have been talking all day about them.
So annoyed the fidget advent calendar is slightly damaged...my fault as I should have opened the packaging when it came rather than stashing it away quickly.

Screenshot_20211130-214414_Photos.jpg

I'm still doing it, DD1 still believes (she's not sure but wants to believe) I start work at 5am now so I'll be able to move the elves around before they're up for school.

We've had no central heating for the past week, somebody is coming to fix the boiler on Weds. I'm going to try find some mini jackets? And leave a note saying "it's warmer in the North Pole, back tomorrow" to give me extra time, but have their calendars out ready.

One of the school mums has made a page on fb with ideas so I'll post some in here when they're added!
Just seen this so may be too late. We got ours dressing gowns from B&M.
Hope heating is fixed soon (and not too costly) x

So sad, I ordered a book on Amazon ages ago which had 24 different stores which I thought was perfect for the 1st for elves to bring but the date kept getting pushed back and I got an email today saying they still aren’t in stock so I’ve just cancelled the order.
I’ve got their little gift bags ready and table is set up for breakfast nothing extravagant as we don’t have time to breathe on school mornings just gonna add sprinkles to cereal haha!

Ours brought the advent calendars and an Elf on the Shelf sweet box 20211201_040913.jpg20211201_041807_copy_2016x1512.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->