Ella's first party

Kina

Reaction score
Ella's got a Xmas party at toddler group today. Father Xmas is going to be there and I have to supply a pressie for him to give to her (better raid her stocking!). I had to make up a plate of food to take and couldn't decide what to do so I did two - mini rice crispie cakes and mini gingerbread men. Probably not the most suitable choice for a bunch of tiny tearaways! Ella will be hyper on all that sugar!

I'm really sad though as our camera broke at the weekend so I've got not digital camera - I'll try to get some pics on my mobile but there not the same. We're borrowing the inlaws camera for Xmas day, can't miss getting piccies of that!

Aww i hope she has a great time, we had ours on Thursday and Jack loved it
Our tots paid for everything and we went to atumble tots

Santa came and Jack looked at hime like he was stupid :lol:

me and vicky took the kids to one at sure start it was great, kids entertainer, packed lunch and drinks provided and they saw santa who gave them a pressie, a book! and it was all free coz its sure start! Had a lovely day. Hope Ella enjoys her party today xx

awwww sounds nice we took Dior and Harley the other week it was great i had to supply a present too. i forgot my cam so i asked a lady if she could take some pics and email me them :D

i felt sooooo bad though as when her son went up to santa she asked me to take the pic. i did well i thought i did, all the pics turned out she mailed me loads but the ones i took never worked :oops: she had none of her and her son

Aww I'd be :oops: too but it wasn't your fault!

Ella hates Father Xmas :lol: She SCREAMED when he came in the room and when it was her turn to get her pressie lol.

Still it was nice and DH took the afternoon off work to spend it with us so that was good.

Aww Kina you will have to post pics :D

Matt got some I think on his phone - I will see what he managed to take tonight. I know he got a bit of vid of her on the bouncy castle, but she wasn't that keen on that either. In fact the one thing she loves is the play kitchen there and she would have happily missed the party and played with that the entire time. Oh and she loved her plate of party food and was one of the last kids to leave the table :oops:

make sure you post some pics :)

Dior loves the kitchen too i have got her one for christmas £30 and inc the play food etc :D from toys r us

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/SearchResults.aspx?kw=kitchen&zone=Tru

Diors is the "cook and play"

Hehe glad Ella enjoyed the food, the little piggy :wink: Food is always Reece's most fave part of a party lol.

Dionne that kitchen looks ace, Dior will be so chuffed! :D

Dionne that's such a bargain! She's well protective over it when she's playing, even when the 2 year olds are trying to shut her head in the oven! :lol:

awww bless her scared of father xmas thats so sweet lol. sounds like she enjoyed herself playing with the kitchen, post some pics or a vid1

glad you had a nice day :)

Awwww sounds like a fantastic day!
I feel really bad, I havent taken Charlie to see Santa, and she has still never been to a party :(

Hels she'd probably scream like Ella at Santa! And this was her first party and she's older than Charlie, so you've nothing to feel bad about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->