Em is ............

Katew

Reaction score
WALKING!! Holding onto her walker (push along thing) and walking with it around the lounge. We are up to a total of 15 steps! Can't quite belive it.

I wouldn't usually post something like this but so so chuffed with my little madam and I have nobody to tell!! :blush:

OMG! wow well done to your clever little princess!!!

xxx

Wow!! Thats really impressive! Dylan would just fall flat on his face I'm sure. Well done Em!!

at just over 6m thats amazing archie has only just learned to sit up :)

thats fantastic! Ali started walking with his at around 7 months and then walked for real a couple of months later! it is all go from now on:thumbup:

wow my dd kept trying to do that with the vacum cleaner lol i just dont trust her balance she seems to wobbly well done ur little girls clever

wow thats good at 6 months, what age did she start pulling her self up to stand?
also what age did she crawl?
this is so i know what to expect mines 12 wks and i dont know much as its my 1st

Yey! Well done Em.

Batten down the hatches hun!!! Nothing will be safe now!

Niamh started walking round the furniture at 6 months and started walking properly a few days ago just before she was 9 months.(she had an op at 7 months which set her back a bit)

She is now into everything!!! and can get anywhere!!

Thank you all! :) She is into everything and now she realises she can do it she is walking around with the biggest cheeky smile on her face. My baby is growing up so so fast.

wow thats good at 6 months, what age did she start pulling her self up to stand?
also what age did she crawl?
this is so i know what to expect mines 12 wks and i dont know much as its my 1st

She started to crawl at just past 5 months, and has been pulling herself to stand for the past 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->