EMERCENCY! HELP! Girls who spotted/check cervix!

I don't have much of any of it really, and I don't remember if its normal or not, I never pay attention to that stuff when I'm not ttc :dohh:

lol lol yea i get you! i just cant wait until tomorrow morning!:happydance:

You chicks crack me up, when I go to the bathroom I just go.. I don't notice every single thing... :haha: I just know that when I go, it feels sooooo good.. ahhhh :lol:

I thought I was gonna start today cuz of the mild cramping, I thought Great.. BUT Nope nothing... nothing going on at all..

And I'm not digging around either :haha: Sorry Ely I just had to... luv ya MuWah

You chicks crack me up, when I go to the bathroom I just go.. I don't notice every single thing... :haha: I just know that when I go, it feels sooooo good.. ahhhh :lol:

I thought I was gonna start today cuz of the mild cramping, I thought Great.. BUT Nope nothing... nothing going on at all..

And I'm not digging around either :haha: Sorry Ely I just had to... luv ya MuWah

hey hey hey! you must be pregnant!! A little sarcastic and smart alecky are we?!??! lol lol lol!

yes peeing feels great.. but these past two weeks when i can feel so much CM that it gushes out and when i pull down my panties what's on there is hard to miss, and when i wipe as well lol.

cramping is a good sign too. good and bad but since no AF lets take it as good. =)

lol i did not DIG, i lightely inserted.... lol

:hugs:

Same here, it comes and goes... thank god... Remember every woman is different....

hey hey hey! you must be pregnant!! A little sarcastic and smart alecky are we?!??! lol lol lol!

yes peeing feels great.. but these past two weeks when i can feel so much CM that it gushes out and when i pull down my panties what's on there is hard to miss, and when i wipe as well lol.

cramping is a good sign too. good and bad but since no AF lets take it as good. =)

lol i did not DIG, i lightely inserted.... lol

:hugs:

:haha: I'm just messin with ya... I'm half tempted but considering I just got a new set of long nails on today I better not... :lol:

I'm getting a headache and gurl you jinxed me, I'm poopin overtime... everytime I eat, right to the shitter... :haha:

:hugs: Hell I might test with you in the morning after all ;)

I don't have much of any of it really, and I don't remember if its normal or not, I never pay attention to that stuff when I'm not ttc :dohh:

I'm not feeling very positive tonight :( No symptoms at all today either, no more of that wonderful white CM...nothing and I'm in a pretty bad mood...most likely going to see a bfn tomorrow I'm afraid :cry:

I'm not feeling very positive tonight :( No symptoms at all today either, no more of that wonderful white CM...nothing and I'm in a pretty bad mood...most likely going to see a bfn tomorrow I'm afraid :cry:

noooo dont think that way!!!! research what i did. theres many women whose symptoms disappeared right before AF and then they were pregnant! stay positive!

Thanks hun, I hope your right. My hubby is just in a very bad mood tonight and making me in one as well, so all thoughts are negative :( I'm going to bed very soon...praying for good happy news in the AM!

Good luck to you tomorrow Ely!! :dust:

Thanks hun, I hope your right. My hubby is just in a very bad mood tonight and making me in one as well, so all thoughts are negative :( I'm going to bed very soon...praying for good happy news in the AM!

Good luck to you tomorrow Ely!! :dust:

Aw im sorry about that.... hopefully its a rainbow after the storm type of thing. bad mood tonight, great mood tomorrow morning =)!!!

thank you!!! good luck to you too!

Think positive ladies!!! Omg my bbs hurt!!! I got a pregnancy test tonite. See all this pressure... Lol

Think positive ladies!!! Omg my bbs hurt!!! I got a pregnancy test tonite. See all this pressure... Lol

lol! haha well its always good to have it handy! :haha:

and im thinking as positive as it gets!

UGG I got that shitty taste again... YUCK!! I'm having pings of pain here and there lower.. weird.. Oh and My right bbs itches like crazy WTH? I think I'm further than I thought... I "might" test tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm 13 not 12dpo.. I bought a 5 day early pregnancy test... I just may do it.... :lol:

MY Flippin Head is driving me mad... UGG Headache from Hell... GRRR

UGG I got that shitty taste again... YUCK!! I'm having pings of pain here and there lower.. weird.. Oh and My right bbs itches like crazy WTH? I think I'm further than I thought... I "might" test tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm 13 not 12dpo.. I bought a 5 day early pregnancy test... I just may do it.... :lol:

lmao DO IT! DO IT!!! lets get BFP TOGETHER!!!!!

i have no symptoms!!!!! earlier i had some. well i just took a hot shower so maybe that kinda temporarily alleviated them.

TO BE HONEST:

I checked again in the shower :blush::haha: lmao ANNNDDDD its either my imgaination or my cervix is sofftening up! still in the same position but a bit mushier!!! :happydance: maybe thats the weird feeling ive been having today... i cant wait to wake up!

sorry your going through crappy symptoms but hey! thats actually a good thing that you ARE going through symptoms :happydance:

Thats fabulous... Woohooo... Im cramping again, headache, bbs hurt, gas beyond recognition, lol I'm a human fart machine, peeing ALOT... oh and the ever so lovely shooting pains (breasts), geez there big enough as it is... Lol Only thing is I don"t have much cm?? God I hate this... The wondering... The waiting.. Ohh and alot of saliva.. Eww

I'm Crossing everything for you hun... Can't wait to hear all the good news in the morning...

Awww Ely I'm sorry to hear about that :( Don't give up on love, just give up on men! They're useless haha xx

how come no more trying? if you don't mind me asking =[

no i dont mind. long story shorter lol. my "thing" in life is love... ive gone through ALOT of relationships and BS looking for my soulmate, knowing i know when id find it. well, i did. i gave myself to him 100%. and from one day to another he just left me and fell out of love. that KILLED me :cry:. that was recently. we did hook up around the time which is why i am here now =) wanting this baby because we had talked about it so much, its a baby i want, not to have him because im actually very disgusted and hurt by how he just threw what we had away. so i found my soul mate. i experienced the truest love i ever will. and i gave myself 100%. i officially GIVE UP. i now choose to just live my life focused on my son (and hopefully this baby) and career and getting my life together. im done with relationships, love, all that crap. and in order to have a baby, you need a man lol. so this is pretty much my last chance, and i really do want more than 1 kid so Im putting all my energy and hope into this baby .

hey hun im with you
im using a sperm donor as i always seem to find the jerks!
dont give up on your dreams of another baby just change how to achieve it

Go for it :D Good luck and let us know !! xx

I got a :bfn: this morning :cry: and even though its early I think I am out this month, I seem to have lost all my symptoms and I checked my cervix in the shower this morning, its very low, that means AF is coming right?? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->