EMERCENCY! HELP! Girls who spotted/check cervix!

I don't know babe sorry :S Fingers crossed for you though :D xxxx

Just an update... tested this morning (AF due today) and BFN!!!!! To be honest though Im still very hopeful and positive. Because I always get AF in the morning yet I have no sign of her at all! And if AF doesnt show I will be so happy because i have NEVER EVER missed AF. In my 12 years of having it! So Im still really excited and I just keep thinking about women who dont get BFP until weeks after AF is missed. And for some reason i have a gut feeling I would get BFP 16 dpo.. i dont know why. although i only have ONE test left and no $ sooooo i the next time i test will be Friday. wishing everyone luck!

Good luck Ely.

I got BFN today at 11 DPO and i'm still hopeful. GL

ah bummer!! but good luck!!! If my tests get here I will test with you on friday, if not then i will be waiting!!!

I got a negative blood test on cd32 withmy daughter but a positive HPT on cd 34 :thumbup:

I got a negative blood test on cd32 withmy daughter but a positive HPT on cd 34 :thumbup:

really? how long is your cycle? 28 days?? wow a blood test negative and a positive urine two days later!??! makes me feel so good phew! lol:thumbup:

I got a negative blood test AFTER a positive hpt, i know the HPT was right as that positive test will be 15 next week :happydance:

I got a negative blood test AFTER a positive hpt, i know the HPT was right as that positive test will be 15 next week :happydance:

lmaoooo!!! haha. man all this false negatives worry me!!! i want to know ASAP so i can prepare and tell people!!!! what if i dont get BFP until like a month?!? lmao.

haha well you tell that positive happy birthday from your new friend =) lol

You got it... I feel crampy and my back aches but no early spotting like usual at all and
OMG My BOOBS are HUGE, FULL and SOAR GRRR... UGGG... They feel like 50 lbs each... :haha:

Keep thinking Positive... So WE ALL Pee Positive Friday... WOOHOOOO

No AF for ME!! :happydance: :happydance: and I Always spot the the night before...

Temps up, bbs still soar Woohooooo Testing on Friday with everyone..

Congratuations on your pregnancy Nafretili! Hope to join ya soon :)

Any Good News Ladies.... Any :bfp: you would like to Share.. :lol:

Sending alot of :dust: :dust: :dust: to You ALL of You... Sticky dust too

Good Luck on Testing Ladies...

Thanks :D I can't wait to welcome you to the first trimester! woohoo!

I have not really read the other comments but wanted to post. I have this almost every month. Sometimes it starts as early as a week before my period. I never ever noticed this until i began to check my cervix. it is almost like the blood is waiting to come out but has not began to fully flow yet. However, I never get any on my undies and only when checking the cervix will I notice some pink and sometimes brown or red spotting and blood tinged cm. I pray oneday it will actually be implantation but i get my hopes up every month knowing what it means. Maybe one day I will quit obsessing but not now. Good luck and baby dust. FX and keep us updated.

I have not really read the other comments but wanted to post. I have this almost every month. Sometimes it starts as early as a week before my period. I never ever noticed this until i began to check my cervix. it is almost like the blood is waiting to come out but has not began to fully flow yet. However, I never get any on my undies and only when checking the cervix will I notice some pink and sometimes brown or red spotting and blood tinged cm. I pray oneday it will actually be implantation but i get my hopes up every month knowing what it means. Maybe one day I will quit obsessing but not now. Good luck and baby dust. FX and keep us updated.

Question... Does he get it on his thingy after 'you-time' (j/w I've never checked my cervix i have no idea what im doing there lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->