Emmerdale

How amazing were the scenes with Brenda getting her shaved off last night? They did it for real. So emotional!

Oh god i know. I would be devastated if i ever had to do tht with my mum :(

Rhona surely gets caught out?

Xx

I really hope so, this story line is bugging me. I fast forward through it :)

The Brenda getting her hair cut episode made me all emotional too!
And I agree with the rhona storyline, when will it end?!

He gave her £10k to help Angel get into school and now its all going "Indecent Proposal" but without the sex (yet):wacko:

i wonder how genie and nikall are leaving, i hope together and happy

does Steve 'like her like her' or is he just trying to get his leg over, and to pay his money back sleep with her.

he reminds me of a pervy old man, such a slime ball!

i wonder how genie and nikall are leaving, i hope together and happy

does Steve 'like her like her' or is he just trying to get his leg over, and to pay his money back sleep with her.

he reminds me of a pervy old man, such a slime ball!

I didn't know they were leaving the show! Aww I hope it's a happy exit!

I reckon Steve just wants his leg over, I mean he cheated on his wife with Berenice until his wife kicked him out, he prob just wants another bit on the side! Ugh he is disgusting!

Oh sorry, I thought it was common knowledge they were leaving :dohh::dohh:

I saw that Genie stumbles on Debbie and Cameron's affair and that he does something! Will be on the TV mags tomorrow if not already on Digital Spy.

I heard tht gennie overhears Cameron & Debbie, Cameron knows tht gennie knows and does something, I saw a pic of gennie after a car crash???

I heard tht gennie overhears Cameron & Debbie, Cameron knows tht gennie knows and does something, I saw a pic of gennie after a car crash???

They both chase after her so Debbie's involved too. She tries to save her after the accident but don't know if she survives

They both chase after her so Debbie's involved too. She tries to save her after the accident but don't know if she survives

Yeah I read all of this in the tv book last night! Most of the drama will happen Thursday night!

Does anyone else think Vanessa may be inlove with rhona? It was a bit weird how she didn't want her to go away with paddy and the way she looked at them when she saw them getting close!

Yeah I read all of this in the tv book last night! Most of the drama will happen Thursday night!

Does anyone else think Vanessa may be inlove with rhona? It was a bit weird how she didn't want her to go away with paddy and the way she looked at them when she saw them getting close!

She told her she loved her Monday but Rhona took it another way but obvious she loves her.

She told her she loved her Monday but Rhona took it another way but obvious she loves her.

I didn't see that one coming!

Ah yeah I remember her telling her she loved her! I didn't think she meant it that way at the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->