Emmerdale

Wasn't the helicopter white that picked Bob and Brenda up? Only when it arrived at the wedding in the second part it was black.

Wasn't the helicopter white that picked Bob and Brenda up? Only when it arrived at the wedding in the second part it was black.

Never noticed this! I thought it was grey haha!

Emmerdale star Sian Reese-Williams has admitted that she couldn't stop crying after watching her character's exit scenes.

Gennie Sharma's life will hang in the balance later this week after she is involved in a car crash following the discovery of Cameron's dark secret.

Speaking to The Sun, Reese-Williams said: "It's a bit surreal really. It was really emotional and hard to watch.

"Of course it's not me dying, but it's a part of me. I've spent more time being her than being myself during the past five years.

"Gennie was so annoying but I was crying saying goodbye to her. I loved her because I spent so much time in her head."

Resse-Williams also revealed that she was scared when she discovered the details of her exit storyline.

The actress said: "When I found out that I was going to be killed off I was scared to start with. It made my decision that bit more final - there was no going back.

"But now I am happy because it really is an amazing way to go. I wouldn't have wanted to leave in the back of a cab."

Emmerdale airs Gennie's car crash on Thursday, July 25 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

Emmerdale star Sian Reese-Williams has admitted that she couldn't stop crying after watching her character's exit scenes.

Gennie Sharma's life will hang in the balance later this week after she is involved in a car crash following the discovery of Cameron's dark secret.

Speaking to The Sun, Reese-Williams said: "It's a bit surreal really. It was really emotional and hard to watch.

"Of course it's not me dying, but it's a part of me. I've spent more time being her than being myself during the past five years.

"Gennie was so annoying but I was crying saying goodbye to her. I loved her because I spent so much time in her head."

Resse-Williams also revealed that she was scared when she discovered the details of her exit storyline.

The actress said: "When I found out that I was going to be killed off I was scared to start with. It made my decision that bit more final - there was no going back.

"But now I am happy because it really is an amazing way to go. I wouldn't have wanted to leave in the back of a cab."

Damn I can't resist a spoiler! Haha!

I guessed this after reading next weeks episode guide. :(

Noooo :( I actually thought Carl and debbie were going to kill her or something not a car crash. Gutted. I hate things like this lol, it may only be a soap but I feel so sorry for the little baby with no mummy :(

Omg I am speechless at that last episode, I did not expect that twist I really thought she would die in the crash! Those scenes have made me feel so emotional and sad :(

Fooks sake, Virgin crashed whilst watching +1, did......

Cameron kill her?

Aww emmerdale was so sad tonight, poor nikhil I feel so sorry for him :( and Brenda and Molly :(
The dictaphone is still in the car though really hope the police get it and listen to it!

Hi mind if i join :)

Emmerdale is very intense at the mo, last nights episode was so sad :(

tht was awful to watch! I hope to god I never have to go thru anything like this in real life.

Cameron is such a knob. I really hope they find tht phone thingy x

I'm really starting to hate Cameron. How many more people does he have to kill until he gets found out?

I'm pretty certain the police find the recording. Cameron knew nothing about it.

I'm sure I've seen that he gets found out but that might be the affair with Debbie.

Cameron and Debbie are relieved to hear that the police are releasing Gennie's body, suggesting the end of the case, and they dare to think about their future together.

However, unbeknownst to them, in amongst Gennie's belongings, and now safely returned to Nikhil, is Gennie's Dictaphone. Nikhil presses play...

Meanwhile, Cain is still full of suspicion about Debbie and Cameron, airing his theory to Charity. Charity insists that no matter what, Debbie would not go back there again. Unable to let it go, Cain gently and tactfully asks Sarah about Cameron, wanting to know if he has been around. Sarah appears to confirm Cain's deepest concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->