Emmerdale

I think the Cameron thing is going to go on for a bit longer :( Argh. Hate him so much! He grates on me; even without the murders.

I can't believe I actually cried though when Brenda found out the news.

lots of my facebook friends think cameron is fit!! Eww.

Omg I've just seen this!! Nikhil listens to the dictaphone OMG!! I read his last month in the show is where you see a whole new side of him. Now I can kinda piece together what might happen, he's going to seek revenge! I actually didn't believe Cameron had killed her! Kept thinking no Debbie has to revive her. It's so sad.

Omg I've just seen this!! Nikhil listens to the dictaphone OMG!! I read his last month in the show is where you see a whole new side of him. Now I can kinda piece together what might happen, he's going to seek revenge! I actually didn't believe Cameron had killed her! Kept thinking no Debbie has to revive her. It's so sad.

Oh yeah I totally forgot nikhil was leaving the show! Ooh excited to see the 'bad' Side if nikhil haha!

Random but how bloody cute is Molly? Makes me sooooooo broody everytime I see her!

i thought tht too about molly - the way she sucks her little thumb :cloud9:

I think Nickil is really hot! I really want him to hear the recording, I am a bit behind with the episodes though, it hasn't come out yet has it?

I think Nickil is really hot! I really want him to hear the recording, I am a bit behind with the episodes though, it hasn't come out yet has it?

Hasn't Chas got Gennies stuff now?

Has she? I've missed a few episodes! Surely someone will hear the tape!

I've just been watching emmerdale tonight for the first time in months. I have no real clue what's going on but this thread has helped a lot, so thanks :)

no I don't think chad has her stuff!

surely it has to come out about the recording???

I thought she had, my mistake

Nikhal and Mollie leave for Canada next week so it must be then she's gets it

Just started watching tonight's. tissues at the ready .......

Just watche last nights episode...crying my eyes out at Nikhil leaving! Hearts breaking for Brenda! xx

I thought nikhil was meant to listen to the dictaphone and take revenge? Obviously it will be chas that finds it now then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->