End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Fx for you Remlap! Yeah as long as the bleeding doesn't turn into AF you can test in 3-4days from what I have read.

Completely off topic here but do any of you read?
I need suggestions for a good book.

... and go :)

What kinds of books do you like? What are the last few things you read and did you like them or not?

Like Min said, in order to recommend, I need to know if you like the same things I do :p

Well I just finished Kite Runner.
I've read *most of* The Pillars of the Earth, some James Patterson, some Nicholas Sparks. I also read the first of The Strain series. So I guess I'm all over the place.

How about "The Returned"? I just read it and there is a TV show based on it now. Pretty good.

I've read *most of* The Pillars of the Earth, some James Patterson, some Nicholas Sparks. I also read the first of The Strain series. So I guess I'm all over the place.

If you're into Nora Roberts, my favorite of her's is Midnight Bayou, also you may like the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz...both of these are paranormal, Midnight Bayou being a paranormal romance, and the Odd Thomas series being more paranormal investigative type. I've heard of most of what you listed, but I have no idea what kinds of books they are. Mentioning James Patterson and Nicholas Sparks is what made me think of these books lol

I love all things James Patterson; however, having a four month old does not give me any time at all to read. Boo hoo!

If you're into Nora Roberts, my favorite of her's is Midnight Bayou, also you may like the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz...both of these are paranormal, Midnight Bayou being a paranormal romance, and the Odd Thomas series being more paranormal investigative type. I've heard of most of what you listed, but I have no idea what kinds of books they are. Mentioning James Patterson and Nicholas Sparks is what made me think of these books lol

Thanks everyone! I have read one or two Dean Koontz books. Come to think of it there is one I never finished. Perhaps I should do that first.

Nora Roberts I've also heard was good. I'll need to do some pdf hunting.

Hello all again :) as July was another bfn I'll be joining this tread and I'll be testing on the the 23rd of July. I'm cd7 today so quarter of the way through my cycle :) FX for everyone! X

If you like James Patterson try reading Patricia Cornwall or Kathy reichs. Patricia cornwells Kay Scarpetta books are awesome.

Afm - my boob leaked a tiny amount of milk today, I stopped breastfeeding about 14 months ago and have had nothing since. Hoping its pg related and not my body playing cruel games with me. About 9dpo today, bfn, will be poas everyday until BFP or af now. Can't cope with the wait!

Thanks for all the book suggestions! I started reading "Wild" so we'll see how that goes.
I signed up to work a double today... yay overtime.

So this is about to get really TMI (cm related) so I apologize in advance.
AF lm had been gone for a few days now. yesterday I noticed what should have been the start of creamy cm...however it was tinted brown and sludgy if that makes sense.
It did not look like the reddish brown that you get in the beginning/end of AF either.

I am still taking my folic acid, CoQ10, and B complex along with the mucinex I started 3 days ago.
Does anyone think it could be related to taking any of those??

Thanks for all the book suggestions! I started reading "Wild" so we'll see how that goes.

AF lm had been gone for a few days now. yesterday I noticed what should have been the start of creamy cm...however it was tinted brown and sludgy if that makes sense.
It did not look like the reddish brown that you get in the beginning/end of AF either.

I am still taking my folic acid, CoQ10, and B complex along with the mucinex I started 3 days ago.

How strange. Was your af like it usually is?

Sorry Mn - no clue. All I can say is keep an eye on it.

I posted a pic of my OPK today in the OPK gallery with some questions if any of you could take a look?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/o...ens-brand-opk-cd10-help-pls.html#post33387321

How strange. Was your af like it usually is?

Yep. Well it was a bit heavier but I blame it on it being my first month of Clomid last month. Nothing out of the ordinary

Sorry Mn - no clue. All I can say is keep an eye on it.

I posted a pic of my OPK today in the OPK gallery with some questions if any of you could take a look?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/o...ens-brand-opk-cd10-help-pls.html#post33387321

Looks real close to me Mint, I'd start dtd and use the other opk!

Just got a convincing BFP after 2 very questionable ones last night and this am! :happydance: I think I'm 12 DPO !
Good luck to all of you!
Really got my fingers crossed for you!

Congratulations Lauren's! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Xx

Just got a convincing BFP after 2 very questionable ones last night and this am! :happydance: I think I'm 12 DPO !
Good luck to all of you!
Really got my fingers crossed for you!

Congrats!!! That is a very strong line. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe