End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Completely off topic here but do any of you read?
I need suggestions for a good book.

... and go :)

I highly recommend The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern. It is such a beautiful, wonderfully magical book. I love it so much! Read it a couple of years ago for my book club and just recently reread it. It was just as good the 2nd time around! :)

Congrats, Laurans!!! That's looks like a super strong line, so exciting! Yay!!!

Completely off topic here but do any of you read?
I need suggestions for a good book.

... and go :)

I highly recommend The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern. It is such a beautiful, wonderfully magical book. I love it so much! Read it a couple of years ago for my book club and just recently reread it. It was just as good the 2nd time around! :)

Thanks! It's going on my list

I am not having a good day. I got bad sleep and I didn't get all my work done and I just feel terrible all around.
I also got confusing OPK results the past few days and I don't know what to think and I am frustrated.
How are you Mn?

Just got a convincing BFP after 2 very questionable ones last night and this am! :happydance: I think I'm 12 DPO !
Good luck to all of you!
Really got my fingers crossed for you!

Woohoo! Huge congrats! Hnh 9 months!

Afm - I'm out. My body is playing tricks on me. 10 days ago got all o symptoms and positive opk so 8 or 9dpo today. Had tiny bit of dark brown spotting last two days and was hoping it was implantation but midmorning hello af. No mistaking it, pad needed and it's bright red. Gutted. I'll now be a September tester but will stay here to follow all your progress and hope august is the month for all of you to get BFPs

How's everyone doing today?

I'm having a pretty good day! The last few days have been pretty stressful for me...my bff had routine sinus surgery last Thursday and there were some complications. The doctor punctured the dura and she had a CSF leak. The first attempt at patching it didn't work so they had to transfer her hospitals and do another surgery to attempt to patch it again. We've been friends for 25 years and I love her to pieces, so needless to say I was pretty worried and stressed. Thankfully though the 2nd patch appears to be holding well, so I'm finally starting to feel less stressed about that! Which leads into a much better day for me. :)

Sorry to hear you're not having a good day, Mint! :( I hope it gets better, and that you're able to get some good sleep tonight! :)

Just got a convincing BFP after 2 very questionable ones last night and this am! :happydance: I think I'm 12 DPO !
Good luck to all of you!
Really got my fingers crossed for you!

Woohoo! Huge congrats! Hnh 9 months!

Afm - I'm out. My body is playing tricks on me. 10 days ago got all o symptoms and positive opk so 8 or 9dpo today. Had tiny bit of dark brown spotting last two days and was hoping it was implantation but midmorning hello af. No mistaking it, pad needed and it's bright red. Gutted. I'll now be a September tester but will stay here to follow all your progress and hope august is the month for all of you to get BFPs

Awww, sorry about AF showing up, Remlap! :( FX that September brings your BFP! :)

Sorry AF got you Remlap! FX'd for September for you

MnG - have you read The girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy? They are a must if you haven't.

Afm - had loads of ewcm today so think my body is gearing up for ovulation this weekend. We have visitors this weekend (my sister and her three children) so we need to DTD whenever we get the opportunity and very quietly! :haha:

How is everyone else?

Xx

I haven't read the Dragon book. I saw the movie though so I'll put that book on my list.

Sorry AF got you Remlap. Fx'd you get that bfp soon!

Afm, I'm having odd pains in my sides. .maybe O pains? But I haven't had any ewcm and it's a few days too early yet. I worked 16 hrs yesterday. Today our puppy turns 1 so we're just relaxing and hangig out.

Congrats Laurans! So early in August and we've already got BFP, let's hope it's a lucky month for everyone :)

I'm very good today, weather is lovely, we visited some family and have been very productive in the last two days, cleaning the house, clearing out garages and rooms, mowing the lawn, gardening....wow, that is the most domesticated sentence about a bank holiday weekend, gah! Had a lovely time at a bbq and went on a kayaking trip yesterday too, such great exercise and so much fun.

Due to ovulate on Tuesday according to my very basic "research" on this whole ttc topic. And I have it in my head not to test at all until the 21st (I think, I can't even remember!), keeping calm and not getting my hopes up. It helps that while thinking it would be nice I also keep thinking that if I got a BFP there'd be lots of "Dear God what have we done" moments of sheer panic. So either way I'll still be happy :)

Okay...so for the past 12 months I have been tracking my cycles they have been 28-30 days in length. And For the 6 months I used OPKs I have always had four days of high readings between CD11-CD15 followed by my peak reading around CD 15/16.

Now for the second month in a row I have got a low reading on CD10 and a peak reading on CD11!!! Last cycle was only 26 days. What the hell is going on!!!

Anyway...time to get BDing! :haha:

No BDing for me tonight! Hubby not up for it cus he pleasured himself in the shower earlier today and now has the hump with me for not telling him it was my fertile week! Wouldn't mind so much if i wasnt ovulating early again as we'd still have a few days to DTD before O day but now I guess that's us out this month! :(

Xx

Okay I've just done another digi OPK and it was a low reading!!!! I took it on a 1.5 hour hold and had drunk a glass of water in that time so not sure if that will cause a difference. I know it can for HPT but no idea about OPKs, does anyone know?

Also, when I ejected the first OPK stick from the holder and it actually looks like a really bad evap, so FX'd it was a false reading!

If it was I may still be in this cycle after all, just have to wait and see what my temperature does in the morning!

#feelingstressed

Xx

Morning Ladies

Sorry not been around work and home life has been a bit manic the last few days how is everyone this morning ?

Congrats Lauran :) h&h nine months :)

Sorry Rem that Af got you fx for September, and Bing sorry your not having a very successful month this time round xx

It's so quiet on here at this time, how are those of us ladies in this time zone doing? :)

O day is apparently today, we've dtd every two days for the last 6 days, that's a crazy amount for us lol. We used to do it all the time when we met (I know everyone does) but then I became ill about 10 months after we met and it affected that aspect of life for the next year, so he got nervous about it and I got scared about it, since then once a week is pretty standard, but tbh I like that as a bit of suspense builds up :happydance: What a bizarre thing to be talking about at lunchtime!

Hope everyone is well and coping with whatever stage they're at, af, tww, testing, etc!

Hehe at the moment I don't even get a lunch break its gone manic at work :( which is actually really good because I am not even thinking about my cycle other than af finished today so we plan to dtd every other day going forward until a few days after o its the same Lit with work etc our sex life did go down to like once a week (glad I am not the only one) but since ttc to has gone up drastically. Its still not at the level it was when we first started dating but to be honest I don't think I could actually do that these days I need my sleep !!!

We were both so busy with work the last few weeks it was crazy, so it was nice to just get to spend time together this weekend. We're both pretty depressed that if we don't get BFP this month we've to go back to condoms for a few months, we've now seen the light and totally understand why people whinge about hating them, we've always used them!

Come on U.S. ladies, wake up and entertain us! :)

Good morning. Lithodora get to bd'ing girl!! Afm- I believe I am 3 dpo and nothing to report at all. Sorry not very entertaining at this point, its to early.

Morning all. Was camping over the long weekend here in Canada so no temping :dohh: even brought the thermometer with me so no excuses really. :haha: back to temping this morning but temps seem a hit higher than normal already. I think I may be fighting something though so hopefully it won't mess with my temps too much. Lots of crazy family things going on. But at least work is quiet.
Sending :dust: to you all!!
And congrats Lauren!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"