End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

We have my sister and her 3 children staying with us this weekend so it will definitely be a pillow in the mouth to stop me being noisy! :haha:

Xx

Zub- how are you feeling otherwise? How did your H take the news? Did you tell him in any special way? :)

We have my sister and her 3 children staying with us this weekend so it will definitely be a pillow in the mouth to stop me being noisy! :haha:

Xx

Hahaha! I am so glad we don't live with anyone else. Though my in-laws live a few miles away and have the house key so I'm always terrified that they'll just show up while we're .. going at it:dohh:

Xx

Hahaha! I am so glad we don't live with anyone else. Though my in-laws live a few miles away and have the house key so I'm always terrified that they'll just show up while we're .. going at it:dohh:

OMG, that actually did happen to us once! Both my parents and my mil live close and have keys to our place. One time a couple of years ago, his mom popped over without letting us know she was coming and we were in the middle of... Not expecting anyone, we just ignored the knock at the door, assuming whoever it was would just go away. Well she used her key to just let herself in and say hi to the dogs. Which normally I wouldn't mind at all but it was horrible for us at that exact moment! I freaked out and threw myself on the floor behind the bed (as if she would just come in our room, which of course she didn't...thankfully the bedroom door was shut though!). We just stayed completely silent in the bedroom until she left, thankfully she didn't stay long. Needless to say, the mood was COMPLETELY ruined for both of us then! :dohh:

Bing, I don't think I'd have a choice really on telling my sister right off the bat even if I wanted to wait. I work for her and my brother-in-law, and we work out of their house. So I see her pretty much every day, all day...I don't think I could really hide that very well, especially with how close we are and how excited I'll be! Thankfully I want to tell her and won't have to worry about that. :)

Emski, that's really cute about your husband and your kitten! :D

Lith, good luck with that this weekend! :haha:

Zub, good luck on your next round of tests! I hope you get great news that everything is progressing as it should be! :hugs:

Hey everyone! This TTC is starting to take over my life so thought I would stay away for a little bit.

Yesterday (CD11) and today (CD12) I've been getting watery CM as well as yesterday cervix was high, firm and slightly open, today its unbelievably high, soft and more open than usually. We DTD Friday, Saturday and Sunday all AM and PM then yesterday PM and today AM. Planning on waiting a day then DTD again (CD14). Really hoping this is our month!

I'm very confused with my chart and signs for ovulation :( And I have no idea how to show you ladies it either.

Basically I had a glob of EWCM yesterday. That happened last cycle on the day I got my positive OPK. All OPKs so far have been negative. I think my CM has been watery today but I find it hard to tell the day after BD. My temp appears to be heading up too. Confused!!! x

Xx

OMG, that actually did happen to us once! Both my parents and my mil live close and have keys to our place. One time a couple of years ago, his mom popped over without letting us know she was coming and we were in the middle of... Not expecting anyone, we just ignored the knock at the door, assuming whoever it was would just go away. Well she used her key to just let herself in and say hi to the dogs. Which normally I wouldn't mind at all but it was horrible for us at that exact moment! I freaked out and threw myself on the floor behind the bed (as if she would just come in our room, which of course she didn't...thankfully the bedroom door was shut though!). We just stayed completely silent in the bedroom until she left, thankfully she didn't stay long. Needless to say, the mood was COMPLETELY ruined for both of us then! :dohh:

Turtle, that's exactly what I'm afraid of. I don't think they'd ever let themselves in, but just knowing they can keeps me from being extra frisky lol
You handled it well though, I'd probably scream and run naked thinking it was an intruder

I'm very confused with my chart and signs for ovulation :( And I have no idea how to show you ladies it either.

Basically I had a glob of EWCM yesterday. That happened last cycle on the day I got my positive OPK. All OPKs so far have been negative. I think my CM has been watery today but I find it hard to tell the day after BD. My temp appears to be heading up too. Confused!!! x

Do you use FF? You can always just screen shot the chart if you want help reading it.
I read somewhere that cm will stay in a glob form and sink in water (and it doesn't soak in) whereas seminal fluid disperses and soaks into tissue.

Thank you! Definitely watery today then. I've taken a pic of my chart on my phone so will try and put it in a separate post. I don't think it shows anything in particular yet but I'm scared incase we missed the eggy :( x

Nevermind, it won't work. As I said, I don't think it shows anything in particular. It's just a bunch of dots and lines at the moment.

x

I didn't think she would just come in either! I really wasn't expecting that at all, especially since until the door opened, we didn't even know it was her there that was knocking. If we had, we would have just gotten dressed quickly and gone out there to let her in. Since we didn't though, we couldn't exactly come out of the bedroom after she let herself in, so we just had to pretend we weren't home. :dohh: We figured out it was her quickly though as soon as we heard her saying hi to the dogs as she opened the door! Ha!

Loobs, I've just starting trying to check CM this month and I must say, I'm kind of confused by it myself. I guess I'll just keep checking it and see how it progresses throughout the month! Hopefully I'll have a better idea of mine throughout my cycle once/if AF gets here. Good luck though, watery is definitely a good sign! :D

I'll give you guys a good laugh. My PIL's have been caught in the act, twice, in the last 6 months. By their children! Lol. Gives me the giggles every time I think of it. We make a big song and dance when we go into their house now, as they are liable to be anywhere around the house, teehee. Kudos to them I say! (easy knowing it wasn't me that walked in on them!)

They have a key to our house but would never let themselves in. Our doors are always locked, if they are open it means we're here and most likely going in and out to the garden or something, so anyone is welcome to come in then. But really, when the parents have already been caught at it they can't really say anything to us! His family are VERY open about bodily functions and sex life, I bet if we told his mum we were ttc her first advice would be something like "well you better get riding!" :D

I'll give you guys a good laugh. My PIL's have been caught in the act, twice, in the last 6 months. By their children! Lol. Gives me the giggles every time I think of it. We make a big song and dance when we go into their house now, as they are liable to be anywhere around the house, teehee. Kudos to them I say! (easy knowing it wasn't me that walked in on them!)

They have a key to our house but would never let themselves in. Our doors are always locked, if they are open it means we're here and most likely going in and out to the garden or something, so anyone is welcome to come in then. But really, when the parents have already been caught at it they can't really say anything to us! His family are VERY open about bodily functions and sex life, I bet if we told his mum we were ttc her first advice would be something like "well you better get riding!" :D

Oh my goodness, that's hilarious!!! I say good for them as well!...although I do feel sorry for whatever child had to walk in on that! Ha!

To funny. .I can one up that though with saying I walked in on my parents once. I must have been about 15 or so and didn't realize what was going on until I saw the bewildered look on my mom's face :dohh:

I couldn't face them for days after lol

Haha...that's so funny! Mind you, my hubby told me when he was a teenager he walked in on his parents in the act doing it from behind bent over the sofa! Lol

I've heard my parents too, but never physically seen anything thank goodness! Hearing it was bad enough!

But my mum has nearly walked in on us...not long after me and my hubby started dating when I still lived with my parents, we were in my room doing stuff (not sex but other stuff if you know what I mean ;) ) and I heard my mum coming up the stairs about to come in my room. So I shouted for her not to come in my room as I was getting changed...she guessed otherwise and didn't speak to me for a week! Lol!

Oh and the funniest thing with us was when I was learning to drive! My hubby took me out on a 'driving lesson'. We found a little country lane and pulled up only for me to get the car stuck in mud! We called the AA and they said they would be 2 hours...so we thought "what can we do for 2 hours in the car, in the middle of nowhere, on a cold, wet winters night?" Half an hour later, in the middle of the act, car windows all steamed up, we see headlights behind us! We quickly throw our clothes back on just before the AA driver knocks on the window! From the look on his face he knew full well what we had been up to! Better still the AA driver got stuck in mud too and had to ring a local farmer to pull us both out with his tractor who charged us £200 for doing so! That was the most expensive sex I've ever had to pay for and I didn't even get to finish! :haha:

Xx

Loving your stories!

We have also got busy in the car, parked in the middle of nowhere in the dark. Then we spotted someone walking their dog, so we promptly pulled ourselves together and left. One of my friends was telling me recently that it's a very popular spot for dogging. So embarrassing! We are not into that :haha: x

Lol! Just remembered another car story...we were on a long journey and I was going down on my hubby whilst he was driving. A little while afterwards we stopped for petrol. He got out of the car to fill it up and his trousers fell down as he had forgotten to do them back up!

I wouldn't dream of doing things like that now! How different things are when you first meet! :haha:

You guys are giving me some big laughs over here, I love it! Thanks for that! Who says the waiting game has to be boring? :haha:

Hahahahahaha that's too funny!

I'm loving these. I haven't done anything in a car in ages! Hmm... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->