End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

I forgot to temp today. .oops.
I dunno how all you ladies have so much time to DTD. If I work 12 hrs I'm so tired when I get home at 8 that all I want to do is :sleep:
Luckily I have Thursday off so we can stay up Wednesday and have some fun :haha: and when the weekend comes we won't have time for anything else but ;)

oh i hear you on this one! I have been on nights the past couple of days... of course right over my fertile window. I have been working my 12 hr night, coming home and going to bed. DH would put DS down for a nap at noon then come wake me up to bd.. then back to sleep for a couple of hours- get up and head back to work. phew.. im so very tired!!!

Finally got a very pos opk today after a few days of "almost" positives

Congrats Laurans!!!

I have had crampy twinges all day today really low down on both sides, culminating in really weird strong shooting twinges now in my right side, below and between my hip bone and bellybutton. Wtf? If that's O pain I'm impressed with my body for tuning in on it so much when I rarely felt it before!

Lith did you say if you took am opk yet?

I've had twinges and loads of ewcm but my opk couldn't be more negative. I'm so confused :shrug:

MnG I'm not using opks or anything, first month half assed trying and not ttc again until 2015 so didn't want to obsess too much which is what I'd do with too much info for myself.

Morning all!

How is everyone today?

MnG - I usually have 4-5 days of ewcm before I get a positive OPK! Your body is probably just gearing up for O.

Bug - good on you for still DTD working that many hours! What do you do for a living again?

Lith - sounds like ovulation pain to me. I felt I got more in time with my body each cycle! I started noticing twinges I never use to realise I even had before!

Afm - I have come to the conclusion that the fixed smiley on my OPK on Monday was definitely a false positive. Firstly it was 4-5 days earlier than I normally ovulate, when I ejected the test stick it was flooded, I tested 1.5 hours later and it was negative, I've still got lots of ewcm and temps are still low this morning. Anyway I'm feeling a bit more relaxed now knowing I've not O yet, as I thought we had missed it. :)

Plus I got a flashing smiley last night! So I should get another fixed smiley in the next few days!

It was funny, as me and hubby DTD last night and afterwards I popped in a soft cup to keep all those spermies in place. I went to the loo, then got back into bed and hubby turned round and said to me "how did you go for a wee with a 'thing' up there?"! to which I turned around and said "are you shitting me? You honestly think I wee out of my vagina?" He obviously didn't pay much attention in his biology classes at school! :haha:

Xx

Morning/Middle of the night! :)

How is everyone? I think we're all done now with BD tbh, the app said O was Tuesday, I had all those twinges yesterday, we dtd last night so that's all we can do now! Just going to relax now and enjoy our weekend with my parents, no more pressure to dtd, just for fun if it happens!

Who is up soonest for testing?

Morning!
It's only 530 am here on my day off (woohoo) but I had to let the dog out and feed him.
What better way to pass the time then here. :)

I took another opk last night, still negative. Luckily we have zero weekend plans so there's no excuse that there's no time. It is a fine line with H, as he has some performance anxiety.... but I'm hoping to try every other day ( we should still hit the pos opk sometime this weekend) .

I hope you all have a great day! :thumbup:

oo fx Lith I still am not due to O until Thursday so I am chilling looking forward to the weekend and spending sometime with hubby we have started the Marathon sex session (wish me luck) im going to be knackered !! and I am now planning a surprise birthday party for my mother in law at my house so that will take my mind off the impending tww. However if all goes well and I get a BFP I won't be able to drink and seeing as its at my house I need some good excuses :)

Hi Girls

Looks like I was right - hcg dropped today from 156 to 152. Guess now all I have to do is wait for the period from hell. I'm not sure if I'll be back here for a while. This has completely drained me emotionally. But I really hope you get STICKY bfp's, you all deserve them! XX

Zub, I'm so sorry to hear that!!! :( I can only imagine how emotionally drained this is making you, and completely understand you needing to step back from here for a little while. Your sticky bean will happen at some point, I have faith...hopefully sooner rather than later! :hugs:

Emski, FX that you'll need those drinking excuses at the party in a couple of weeks! :D Do you normally drink mixed drinks, beer or wine? If mixed drinks, just don't put the alcohol in and nobody will be any the wiser that you're not actually drinking. :)

Bing, that's funny! Silly boys! ;)

Afm, I'm just confused right now. I haven't been temping or using OPK's yet so I don't have the best idea ever on what my body is doing yet. I started checking CM this month, and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I've had creamy (sorry if TMI). I've been checking it a couple of times a day though so as not to miss anything, especially this first month. Well then last night right before bed it had switched from creamy to what I thought was EWCM. There wasn't a lot, but I was really excited! H wasn't feeling well and it was kind of late so we decided to wait until today to BD...especially since I figured that meant I was gearing up to O, not that I already was. We went to bed and I did feel a few twinges on my right side (last month I felt them on the left so that would make sense) but not as strong as last month so again, figured I was gearing up for it. I had wanted to BD this morning before work (just in case it really was O last night) but H was feeling even worse this morning so that was a no-go. I was keeping my FX that he'll be feeling better tonight. Well I checked my CM this morning and it appears to be back to creamy already! Could that really have been it, is that the only window I have of symptoms?! It was less than 12 hours of EWCM, I was anticipating at least a day gearing up for O, if not more! WTH, body?? So now I'm afraid that we just missed it all together. :( We did at least BD on Tuesday so if that was it last night, hopefully some of those little guys were still sticking around! I told DH that if nothing happens this month, I'll be using the OPK's next month. Ugh!

Oh Zub Zub. I'm so sorry. FX'd it's not bad news. Maybe it is a vanishing twin?!

How long was it between each count?

Xx

Oh Zubzub I'm so very sorry xxx

Bing- I'm an ICU nurse :)

So sorry Zubzub :hugs:

MnG - thats why I was so confused yesterday! My OPK was so white that there was no "is it positive?? Maybe?" kinda thoughts. Just negative, clearly! But lots of EWCM. Today the EWCM is back and my OPK is positive. Keep BDing and testing! And it's late for me (I think), this is CD16! x

Im so sorry zub! Praying you get some gods news soon!

Loobs, looks like we're opk twins lol. .I tested around 10am and got a pos!!! Where's the hubby when you need him?? *insert tapping fingers here:

Can someone respond to my question about the CB digitals I posted in the forum? please?

I have replied to your thread MnG!

Xx

I have replied to your thread MnG!

Xx

Thanks! I was just really confused because of what FF was telling me. Given hubby's "anxiety" we do anything last night and then not be able to do it again today. Now we have a better chance to catch that egg!

Yay for OPK twins! Hopefully we will get to be bump buddies too! X

Gosh I love when hubby gets home :thumbup: ;) :yipee:

Does anyone have any exciting weekend plans other than :sex:? Lol

Gosh I love when hubby gets home :thumbup: ;) :yipee:

Does anyone have any exciting weekend plans other than :sex:? Lol

We aren't doing anything too crazy and exciting this weekend. Saturday we're going to a grilled appetizer/wine pairing at a local winery that we've been wanting to check out. Then Sunday is our one year anniversary :happydance:. We don't have a lot planned for it though really; we got married at this pretty stone hall in a park, so we're planning on taking our one year cake, some of the leftover beer that DH and one of the groomsmen brewed for the wedding, and our presents out to the park to celebrate in the evening. Other than running errands around town and cleaning/catching up on yard work, that's about it! How about you ladies?

Sorry - I got behind on all the threads I am in.
It looks like I am almost right on track with some of you - day three of flashing smiley on CB digi OPK so hoping for that solid tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->