End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Mint, that's awesome! I bet it does transfer over well with animals as well. I bet your doggie loves all the exercise and outings as well! :)

I'm so sad and surprised about Robin Williams! :( Especially that it was apparently suicide. So tragic.

Wow! I missed a lot lol

Welcome to all the new ladies!

I just got some wondfo opks on Friday. So far I haven't O'd yet, but I will keep you updated on how they work out this cycle. I used the ones from walgreens with 7 in a pack (maybe frer or the store brand) the month we conceived DD. Those opks worked for sure!

I'm on Cd16 and still haven't O'd yet. I probably still have 5 or 6 more days if it's like last cycle. But some good news is DH is starting to feel better already, so hopefully he will be good to go by O day! :)

I've been doing a lot of baking lately (I just made some batman sugar cookies for DH's coworker) that seems to make the time go by a little faster. And my 9 month old DD just started taking her first steps, so I have my hands full with her.

I hope everyone has a good week! And good luck MnG on your BW.

Ruby's - that's great news with hubby feeling better and baby's steps!
Hopefully the wondfos work well and aren't too confusing.

Wow, I think this just jumped 10 pages since yesterday!

Welcome to the new girls, sorry I can't remember all your names. Will have to get a pen and paper tomorrow, lol.

Started my new job this morning and spent most of it sneezing, bagging cayenne pepper, yuck!

Someone asked how long my cycles were. ?... they are 24-27 days with a 12 or 13 day lp. So at least O comes round reasonably quickly! I usually get impatient around now (cd7) but I relax a bit after I get my cross hairs. Usually start poas at 7dpo :haha: but bit nervous about doing that after last months false bfps.

BBT question for those women charting - do you find your BBT goes up the day after ovulation or 2-3 days later?

BBT question for those women charting - do you find your BBT goes up the day after ovulation or 2-3 days later?

My first charts jumped right up after O, but recently have been going up more steadily in say 3 or 4 steps. Have a look at the chart gallery on FF, you will get the idea better. I don't stop BD till I get my cross hairs, just to be safe.

My first charts jumped right up after O, but recently have been going up more steadily in say 3 or 4 steps. Have a look at the chart gallery on FF, you will get the idea better. I don't stop BD till I get my cross hairs, just to be safe.

Thanks Tui.
What's FF? :wacko:

FF = fertility friend?
I've only seen that in degrees F which I don't understand haha cause I'm an Aussie I use degrees C! But had a look at some google images and got a general idea =)

Sorry, I thought you were using FF already. A lot of women here use it and put the link in their signature. If you click on them you can look at their past charts. Most are in farenheit but its just the temp shift you need to look at, as eveyones temps will be different anyway. Mine should be in centigrade too but I got a farenheit thermometer!

that must be confusing! temping in C but usuing a F thermometre! I use an app on my phone called OvuView

My chart is in farenheit so its ok. You can have either. I'm used to it now. Good luck with your temping. It gets easier after the first month.

this isn't my first month of temping =) but it is the first time I've used OPK's so I'm working out how many days after + OPK I ovulate. The packet says it's the next day so I was unsure why my temp was still down today when my + OPK was 2 days ago

Oh I see, sorry. Some months I get a surge (pos opk) of 2 or 3 days and some months just 1 day. I usually O the next day, but I'm pretty sure I O'd the same day as pos opk last month. I think it changes from month to month and person to person. Anyway I'll shut up now, lol.

- OPK at 16DPO
+OPK was 17DPO
- OPK at 18DPO (temp drop and assumed O day)
today 19DPO (temp same as day before)
still no temp raise, no OPK today

Maybe you surged but not ovulated?

I just googled it and saw one site say it can take up to 3 days for temp to go up though. Guess you can't do anything but wait. Frustrating for you.

MnG - my nips often get sore/sensitive after ovulation. I think it's to do with the increased progesterone. So I'd take it as a good sign given you have struggled to ovulate before! :)

Mrs Right - my temp goes up steadily over a few days too. I ovulated the night I got my positive OPK this cycle but my previous two cycles I ovulated 2 days later so didn't get my temp rise until the 3rd day after my positive OPK. My guess is you'll ovulate today and get a temp rise tomorrow.

Turtle - oh the tantrums! I definitely experienced that this weekend. And the answering back and not doing as their told! Lol! We were shattered after they left and had to have an afternoon sleep! Lol

Afm - we had a bit of bad news last night. My hubby mum had a mini stroke yesterday afternoon so we had to drive 2.5 hour back to his parents house last night after we found out to stay with his dad who is a bit shaken up. We are off to the hospital soon to visit her. All I kept thinking was if she never gets to see her grandchildren and it made me want this more than ever! FX'd she makes a speedy recovery.

Xx

Bing so sorry to hear that, hopefully she's back home soon x

Bing- sending lots of prayers your way. :hugs: Certainly hope she makes a speedy recovery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->