End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Ah Bing so sorry to hear that hope she makes a quick recovery xx

Bing - prayers for your MIL that she may have a quick recovery!

Mrs_Right - I am going through the same thing but even more days ago. Really starting to get worried about not O'ing. Here is my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/50c628/ttc.png

Tui - you should try to wait until at least 10dpo this time - you can do it!!! 7dpo will only bring disappointment.

Bing, so sorry to hear that! I really hope that she's able to make a quick recovery, with no lasting effects. I'm sure it's comforting to your father-in-law to have you guys there with him right now. :hugs: (Oh, and btw, I got a big giggle about you guys needing a nap after 3 days with the kids there! I can totally relate to that! ;) )

Ruby's, that's wonderful that it's looking like DH might be good to go by the time you O! Yay!!! And great about DD's first steps too! Mmmm...those batman sugar cookies sound wonderful! :D I'm looking forward to hearing how the Wondfo opk's work for you, good luck!

Tui, congrats on your new job, I hope you're liking it! Although sneezing all day from it doesn't sound fun! It was me that asked about your cycle length. That's not too bad! Definitely shorter but probably in the good range of shorter. I HATED it when mine were 21 days before.

Mrs, I haven't started temping yet (maybe next month) so I can't offer any advice there. Sorry! I do hope your temps start going up soon though! :)

MnG, I hope that Bing is right and that it means it's a good sign! FX!!!

Mint, I'm so sorry that your temps aren't rising yet! :( FX that they'll start rising soon and that you really did O. I can't remember, are your cycles pretty regular? Can't you sometimes have a surge and not O, but have it later again in your cycle where you do O?...maybe that's what's going on! :)

Thanks ladies for your temping and OPK info!

Bing I wish your family and especially your MIL all the best, you will be in my prayers

Turtle - my cycles aren't even remotely regular lol!

I hope you are right and I will have a 2nd chance but I don't know if I should bother with more OPKs or just keep temping and BDing EOD.

The problem is the Walgreen's strips are so all over the place they seem essentially worthless but I don't know if I should waste the money on second pack of digis for the cycle when the first pack showed high and peak already...which did coincide with ewcm so... Not sure what to do now.

Mrs right- depends on my cycles as far as the bbt goes up. when i got dd, i took the opk and i o'd that night. after having her the few times i tried last year the same but this time we tried- i o'd three days later! i know in my info that ff said, was after the pos opk to dtd every single day following until you get the confirmed O with your temps (3 temp rises) i think my timing was all off this cycle, but dh was being a pain in the ass for dtd.

nothing much new over here ladies. saw about robin williams super depressing.

cd 5 and i can't believe next week is time to test. but i'll be going on vacation today (so if i'm not around thats why!) so it'll be a bit easier of a tww. had a bit of nausea this am. (i know i know too early) but it was really odd. might've been my morning vitamin. take it the same time every morning but i remember years ago before dd taking it, then walking the dog first thing in the am, and having to stop wlaking and almost vomiting. never did, but assuming it's the pill again just maybe settled wrong.

and bing i'm so sorry to hear that. will be sending well wishes and prayers

Tui, congratulations on the new venture! Is always exciting to start something new. Hopefully it takes your mind off TWW.

Mint, I don't see your chart. Is only a pic of your CD.

If you click it it should open my chart - no? Couldn't figure out how else to post it.

mint- if i click it i see the chart, it appears just below the cd ticker

Mint, I can see why the frustration! I don't know anything about temping so I could be wrong but they look to me like they're slowly starting to go back up, no? I agree that I don't know as though I'd be willing to buy new opk's to use this cycle either, especially with all the signs you got with the last positive. If it were me I'd probably try to do as you said and just BD EOD if you can, until you see the temp rise or get some other sort of indication. I would keep check cm too, if that's been any good at telling you anything! :)

Mommyxo, have a great time on your vacation! Hope you're going someplace fun. What a great way to take your mind off the TWW! :)

Thanks mint and turtle!

Bing: sorry to hear about you MIL. I hope she has a quick recovery.

Bing- I hope she makes a quick and full recovery!

Ok it worked this time. I'm a bad chart reader though so I'm of no help. It looks like you Od. But the dip after is confusing. :-k

Ok it worked this time. I'm a bad chart reader though so I'm of no help. It looks like you Od. But the dip after is confusing. :-k

Thanks for taking a look.
Maybe you are a good chart reader since you have determined that it is confusing and it is in fact confusing lol!

All I can hope for now is that it is the start of a slow rise. I looked at a million charts this morning and the slow rise isn't super common but it does happen sometimes so there is still a little hope for me.

Bing - sorry to hear about your MIL. Hope she recovers quickly! Your poor FIL being shaken up by it all, how frightening it must have been for him too.

Mint - sorry the charting isn't going so well. I have no idea about it all yet so can't comment on your chart. Hope it is a slow rise for you and you get your crosshairs!

AFM - 5DPO today. Nothing to report. It's a long un! x

Nothing here either at 4 dpo except these pesky sore nips.

Thanks for all your well wishes everyone. My MIL is doing better and is back home now. She is struggling to get her words out but otherwise is doing okay. She has to start speak and language therapy so hopefully that will help.

Oh - We had chinese takeaway tonight. I had a fortune cookie and it said 'six days time will be your lucky day!' ... so guess what I'm doing in 6 days time when I'll be 11dpo ... Yep you guessed it ... POAS! :haha: although now I've told everyone it probably won't come true! :haha:

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->