End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Thanks for all your well wishes everyone. My MIL is doing better and is back home now. She is struggling to get her words out but otherwise is doing okay. She has to start speak and language therapy so hopefully that will help.

Oh - We had chinese takeaway tonight. I had a fortune cookie and it said 'six days time will be your lucky day!' ... so guess what I'm doing in 6 days time when I'll be 11dpo ... Yep you guessed it ... POAS! :haha: although now I've told everyone it probably won't come true! :haha:

Hope everyone is doing okay.

That'd be a heck of a story if you got the bfp!!
So glad your MIL is back home feeling better too. Maybe you'll be able to surprise hey with some great news!

Nice one Bing! I hope it does come true!!!

And thanks for updating us on your MIL's recovery. I hope the speech therapy goes well.

Haha great fortune!! I hope it comes true!

Bing, so glad to hear your MIL is doing better and is back home! I hope her therapy and recovery goes well!

That's an awesome fortune! That would be so cool if it came true!!! :D

good news for your MIL Bing, hope she continues to improve quickly

Gah! This has been horrible! Some people think I had an annovulatory cycle based on my temps, but Idk if I did them wrong or what and I had two SO close to positive OPKs. PLUS it looks like I broke my pinky toe. I'll just be over here being a basket case :wacko: :blush: :dohh:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/517e69

I can't help since I know next to nothing about annovulatory cycles but I hope you find your answer.
And how'd you manage to break a toe? Feel better soon!

Nica your chart looks like lots of my old charts! Don't know about you but I wasn't very consistent with temping at the same day although I don't know whether I was ovulating or not. FX you are and don't stop BDing until your sure! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

I can't help since I know next to nothing about annovulatory cycles but I hope you find your answer.
And how'd you manage to break a toe? Feel better soon!

I hit the same toe in the same place on it twice in two days. Once on the wall as I was dancing around singing that "You're So Rude" song, and the other time, what I think actually broke it, I hit it on the couch on accident super hard.

Nica your chart looks like lots of my old charts! Don't know about you but I wasn't very consistent with temping at the same day although I don't know whether I was ovulating or not. FX you are and don't stop BDing until your sure! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

I wasn't temping at the same times every day, this month has been super hectic...the last few days I have been good though.

I wasn't temping at the same times every day, this month has been super hectic...the last few days I have been good though.

Hopefully that's the reason for the funny chart, better that than not ovulating.
Ouch for the toe!

Second cycle after MC, so I'm not sure if everything is wonky from that or what. I hate limbo.

Ugh, so sorry Nica, about both your toe and your confusing cycle! I hope it really does have to do with the timing of your temp taking. Unfortunately I haven't started temping yet so I'm not much help there. And I really don't know anything about anovulatory cycles. Sorry! I hope you get it figured out soon though, and that your toe heals quickly!

Hello!

I'm looking to join your group :) According to FF my ovulation happened yesterday or early this morning. AF will be here the 25th if I don't get that :bfp:

Hopefully we all get lucky :)
Good luck ladies :)

Bing - prayers for your MIL that she may have a quick recovery!

Mrs_Right - I am going through the same thing but even more days ago. Really starting to get worried about not O'ing. Here is my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/50c628/ttc.png

Tui - you should try to wait until at least 10dpo this time - you can do it!!! 7dpo will only bring disappointment.

Haha, yes I should I know. Got a squinter at 8dpo with my mc though, so it makes me want to test, lol. I'll try and hold out this time.

Thanks for all your well wishes everyone. My MIL is doing better and is back home now. She is struggling to get her words out but otherwise is doing okay. She has to start speak and language therapy so hopefully that will help.

Oh - We had chinese takeaway tonight. I had a fortune cookie and it said 'six days time will be your lucky day!' ... so guess what I'm doing in 6 days time when I'll be 11dpo ... Yep you guessed it ... POAS! :haha: although now I've told everyone it probably won't come true! :haha:

Hope everyone is doing okay.

That'd be a heck of a story if you got the bfp!!
So glad your MIL is back home feeling better too. Maybe you'll be able to surprise hey with some great news!

^wss xx

Second day at work was a bit crappy. There is a woman who works afternoons and she came in and started ordering us round and trying to change an order we had just spent 2 hours preparing! Well I'm sorry but I don't take that kind of crap from no one. I left 15mins early and told the boss why. Silly cow. Hopefully we will only cross paths for 10 mins each day. I may try and start earlier, lol.

Morning Ladies

hope you are all well ?

@ Bing glad your MIL is getting better !

Ok so I have been testing this cb advanced monitor thing its now on day 5 of high !! which is slightly annoying but I have read that the first month it may not detect a peak due to it learning your hormone levels blah blah. But I have not picked anything up on the opk either I am on CD 14 had other signs such as ewcm, cervix being hso so I will just have to wait and see :coffee: and fertility friend has not picked up o yet however I have no idea how to read these charts and its my first month trying to temp so I could of messed it up :dohh:. I have posted my link if anyone wants to take a look. We have dd eod since CD 8 so I think we will have covered O if it has happened this month. Not sure why I wouldn't o this month my cycle is normally spot on 28 days :growlmad:.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/51a3cb

Morning Ladies

hope you are all well ?

Ok so I have been testing this cb advanced monitor thing its now on day 5 of high !! which is slightly annoying but I have read that the first month it may not detect a peak due to it learning your hormone levels blah blah. But I have not picked anything up on the opk either I am on CD 14 had other signs such as ewcm, cervix being hso so I will just have to wait and see :coffee: and fertility friend has not picked up o yet however I have no idea how to read these charts and its my first month trying to temp so I could of messed it up :dohh:. I have posted my link if anyone wants to take a look. We have dd eod since CD 8 so I think we will have covered O if it has happened this month. Not sure why I wouldn't o this month my cycle is normally spot on 28 days :growlmad:.

Bit early to tell from your chart yet. I had a friend on here who just had a really long surge. It must have been a whopper of an egg as she just got her bfp. Hope the same happens for you x

Morning Ladies

hope you are all well ?

Bit early to tell from your chart yet. I had a friend on here who just had a really long surge. It must have been a whopper of an egg as she just got her bfp. Hope the same happens for you x

Thanks for that I am not feeling particularly happy this morning having a down day made me feel better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->