End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Started ovulation yesterday and me and my bf have been having unprotected sex, and he wants kids and I have one toddler who he loves likes his own son, so im praying I can give that to him... :) gotta wait and see but since today I been having some mild tenderness and sort of like cramps in my abdomen area. Doesn't hurt just weird...:blush::coffee::hugs:

Bing - I can't wait for you to test so we can see if your fortune cookie is right! If it is I might go out and buy me some :haha:

Emski - As you know I'm new to charting too but I'm sure it'll show you O'd. I was so impatient to see it!

6DPO here. Nothing to report :coffee: x

Hi girls!

Bing - hope you're MIL is doing better and that she gets a good recovery.

How are you doing today? anyone testing?

I'm 8dpo. I'll test tomorrow with FMU... if nothing comes up i'll wait until tuesday. Crossed fingers!
No relevant symptoms though... just big (·)(·)

Lots of baby dust! :dust:

Hello!

I'm looking to join your group :) According to FF my ovulation happened yesterday or early this morning. AF will be here the 25th if I don't get that :bfp:

Hopefully we all get lucky :)
Good luck ladies :)

Welcome Rosie! Fx'd for you! I've got you added.

Question time. ..I'm a light sleeper and the most consecutive hours of sleep I'll get is 4 to 5. I get up to pee at least 3x. Anyway I'll take my temp the first time I get up and then again when it's actually time to get up. The temps aren't waaay off. For example this morning at 3am it was 97.96 but then when I got up for work 2 hours later it was 97.77.
I've been using the temps where I slept longer. Is that ok to do or should I be using the 2nd?

Hi MnG sorry I have no idea I read it was meant to be your first temp reading after 5 hours of undisturbed sleep and seeing as I am a heavy sleeper I sleep right through the night without having to get up and pee do you take it orally ??

On another note panic over for me I have just got my LH surge on a cb digital stick it was so nice to see that little smiley face :) so I now expect the monitor to pick this up tomorrow so we are bang on schedule FF said tomorrow should be the day the eggy drops. BD at 12.44 am this morning and trying to convince hubby to have another bash at it tonight :) or if I leave it tonight and try again tomorrow evening do you think that would be ok?

Emski- if he can go at it tonight then by darn you shouldn't put it off! :haha:

I'm envious of your bladder lol, if I go to bed at 9 I'll be up at midnight, 2 and sometimes 3 or 4am again to pee. It's very annoying. I can probably count on 1 hand how many nights I've slept a full 8 undisturbed. :cry:
Oh and yes, it's oral thermometer

Emski- if he can go at it tonight then by darn you shouldn't put it off! :haha:

I'm envious of your bladder lol, if I go to bed at 9 I'll be up at midnight, 2 and sometimes 3 or 4am again to pee. It's very annoying. I can probably count on 1 hand how many nights I've slept a full 8 undisturbed. :cry:
Oh and yes, it's oral thermometer

Heheh I have to admit when Babou (my cat) comes and wakes me up I am normally bursting to have a pee so I will take my temp, feed cat, do the fertility monitor test lol that has become my morning routine !!

Do you drink a lot before going to bed ?? I hardly drink anything in the evening other than maybe a glass of water with my dinner or the occasional cup of tea. But like I said I do sleep through pretty much everything. My hubby has partner's who are based in New York so he works more on American time than UK so he comes to bed pretty late aka why the early morning sessions but normally he can come to bed, turn bathroom light on do all the stuff to get ready for bed and I have no idea he has even come to bed !

No on the drinking. I'll have something at dinner and then maybe 2 hours before bed.
When I say I have a tiny bladder I mean it lol. I can go 4x in the span of an hour... (not diabetic)

Oh my that is a tiny bladder you will be permanently on the toilet when pregnant seeing as you pee even more !!!

MnG, I'm right there with you on that! At DH's prompting I finally went to the urologist early last year about it, just in case. Turns out I don't have a tiny bladder after all but rather Overactive Bladder. They put me on meds for it which *kind of* worked, but I HATED the meds. They didn't help enough to make it worth it to me so I finally just stopped taking them. Although it's completely annoying and inconvenient, I've lived with it my whole life so what's the difference? I've joked too about how bad it will be once I am pregnant, if I go this often now I'll probably be living in the bathroom when I'm pregnant! :dohh: Thankfully it's not as bad for me during the night.

Rosie and LoveMySon, welcome to the group! Good luck, and FX you'll get your BFP's soon! :)

Tui, sorry your 2nd day at work was so crappy, I hope it gets better for you around there!

Emski, that's great that you got your smiley face!!! And that your panic over it can now go away. I hope you caught that eggie! And I hope you can convince DH to go for another round tonight. ;)

Lady, yay to almost being ready to test!!! Definitely update us in the morning after you take it! Good luck!!!

Afm, nothing much going on here. I'm at what I suspect is 2-3 dpo, now just waiting... :coffee:

hehe I am sure I can convince him might have to get out the sexy underwear :winkwink: nah hes been pretty good with the whole increase in bedroom activity. I have to admit I am pretty tired I am use to going to bed around 10.30 - 11.00 but recently I have been up till about 1am due to his funny work hours and hes generally a night a owl and tends not to get tired that early

Ah Turtle that horrible tww it's such a drag !!! this weekend we plan to go on a shopping spree to London !!

Emski, that sexy underwear can pretty much always do the trick, huh? ;) Ahhh, a shopping spree to London...sounds lovely! Well actually I'm not much of a shopper myself, but a trip to London sure sounds lovely! And I do enjoy window shopping sometimes. :)

LoveMy, I think that's totally normal. I'm super nervous too! I know I really want this, yet the possibility of it scares the shit out of me at the same time! :)

Hehe Turtle the shopping spree is not for me its for Hubby 8-[ I am just going along to do some window shopping.

I know what you mean this is only my second month ttc and it scares the hell out of me thinking that if I was to get pregnant how much our lives are going to change and are we doing this at the correct moment in time !

Nica- I had a mc at the end of November 2012 and conceived my dd the beginning of February 2013. The dr told us to take a month off after the mc to build the lining back up. So it was our 2nd month that I got pregnant. So I hope this is the month for you!

MnG, I'm right there with you on that! At DH's prompting I finally went to the urologist early last year about it, just in case. Turns out I don't have a tiny bladder after all but rather Overactive Bladder. They put me on meds for it which *kind of* worked, but I HATED the meds. They didn't help enough to make it worth it to me so I finally just stopped taking them. Although it's completely annoying and inconvenient, I've lived with it my whole life so what's the difference? I've joked too about how bad it will be once I am pregnant, if I go this often now I'll probably be living in the bathroom when I'm pregnant! :dohh: Thankfully it's not as bad for me during the night.

Ha! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!
They should make something for us poor folk that can always go!
I even have to restrict my fluid intake if we ever go on long road trips otherwise everyone hates me :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->