End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Minitastic- that sounds a hundred times worse then a UTI. At least a UTI can be cured and controlled with cranberry juice. I end up tinkling when I have severe UTI's but its not frequent.

Just caught up as best as possible. :dohh: Sending everyone a ton of :dust: Thinking I will O right around the same day.. But having a lot more fertility symptoms :happydance:

Morning all

Never had a uti I hear they are horrible Nica I think we might be o buddies my temp has just spiked so I think I o yesterday when the digital opk caught the lh surge :) and convinced hubby to have another bash last night so I think I am pretty much covered I think I will be pushing my luck tonight so roll on 28th

Turtle - the chocolate swirled pumpkin zucchini bread sounds delicious! I'll have to google a recipe for that!

Rosie - I now how you feel getting UTIs once a month. I just got fed up of doctors telling me to drink cranberry juice etc so insisted they investigated further. It always use to be after sex I would get them so my sex life took a dive and I didn't think it was fair on my hubby to not do anything about it. I don't think I would have ever been able to TTC if they hadn't done anything! :haha:

Mint - that sounds awful. At least the liners help to give you some dignity.

Is anyone testing soon? I'm going to test on Monday.

Anyone have any plans for the weekend? I'm going to visit my grandparents who live a 4 hour drive away.

Update on the Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor

Can't really fault it so far it picked my peak up this morning so I have had 5 extra days of knowing I was in high fertility so it has made it a lot easier I know I have BD 3 days out of 5 of the high and the first day of the peak :)

Now lets wait and see if it has in fact help me get the BFP this month

Morning all

Never had a uti I hear they are horrible Nica I think we might be o buddies my temp has just spiked so I think I o yesterday when the digital opk caught the lh surge :) and convinced hubby to have another bash last night so I think I am pretty much covered I think I will be pushing my luck tonight so roll on 28th

I don't think I'm well covered...got 2 BDs in the window and possibly a 3rd after O, but I doubt the egg was still viable at that point. So if things are confirmed by my temps the next couple days I think it'll be CD 20 I Oed on. BDed on CD 17, 19, and 21 :( Fx for you and lots of baby dust!

Fx crossed for you too it sounds like you have covered yourself if you do o on cd 20 they say most pregnancies come from BDing the days before o rather than the day of o !

Good morning all. Looks like I have some to catch up on.

Turtle- can you please post or PM me that zucchini bread recipe? It sounds divine!!

Emski- so glad to hear the monitor is working. We know what you'll be doing for the next few days! :haha: Enjoy!

Nica- it only takes 1 little guy! You never know.

Bing- have a great time with your grandparents! I'm actually quite jealous you have them yet. I how got have a wonderful time!!

I hope everyone had a great Thursday. Any other fun weekend plans yet??

Afm, i can't wait for this work week to be over. As far as symptoms i already feel out. AF is due a week from today and i feel the same as every other month.

It is awful. Pretty sure I will actually have to wear depends when pregnant which is super embarrassing but it is what it is!

Can anyone take a look at a post I made with a cervix question? Thanks!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...cervix-question-help-please.html#post33483777

@ MnG never say never until the :witch: shows her face even if you don't feel any different this month I have my fingers crossed for you x

I actually think I am going to take the night of tonight this morning my temp went from 36.40 yesterday up to 36.61 this morning so I am assuming O has already happened and I actually don't feel that great feel like I have the start of a sore throat :(

As for the weekend we are going shopping and that is about it nothing to exciting !

Shopping is always exciting!
You know they say cold symptoms and sore throats are very common early on! :thumbup:

I know I shouldn't count myself out but I can't help it.

Mint- I'm sorry but I have no clue how to answer your question. Hopefully someone else knows!
All I know is SHOW should coincide with temps. Why it doesn't I have no idea about. :shrug:

Update af due yesterday two days ago and yesterday had slightest pink cm like two drops nothing tbis am some cramps but could have been bowel related. No tender bbs no bloating waiting to test mostly because i need to go buy some! Thats how i havent tested already!! So here is hoping. On another note if i am pregnant this lo will have some due date as my daughter lol

MnG- you aren't out yet. With my son I didn't feel different at all. I had symptoms at all.

Momofonegirl- pink is promising!

Emski- I hope you enjoy shopping... I don't like shopping unless it's for fishing or hunting gear ;)

3 days post o today for me. Every time I ovulate I get the most intense dreams. I had a dream that I woke up and temped, when I actually woke up I couldn't find my thermometer anywhere. When I did find it the same temp as yesterday was on the screen. Pitty.

Ohh also any BFP news?

I've had some light pinches and pulls for the past 3 days. Maybe it's the egg moving down the river? Lol. I also had them last month so I'm thinking it's Clomid related.

How fun that so many of us are on our 2nd month trying! :)

Ok, I take it back. While UTI's are no fun at all, they are certainly not the worst. Mint, what you're describing sounds like the absolute WORST, it sounds terrible!!! I'm so sorry that you have to deal with that, and that the meds are so terrible for it too. AND that the testing was so awful and didn't even give you any answers. :( I'm glad that you've found something that works better than depends though! I sure hope the pelvic physical therapy gives you some relief!

CanadaBear, yay for more fertile symptoms!

Emski, I'm glad to hear that you feel so covered this month! Fingers crossed!!! Now just the fun waiting period... :coffee:

Bing and MnG (and anyone else who wants it), here's the recipe for that bread: https://sweettreatsmore.com/2013/09/chocolate-swirled-pumpkin-zucchini-bread/ It's my first time posting a link so if that doesn't work, I'm PM it to you guys. Can't wait to hear what you think, I LOVED it!

Nica, I think you still have a decent chance! Like Emski said, they say you have better luck on the days leading up to O than you do on O day itself. :)

MnG, don't count yourself out yet! It's not over until it's over. I think plenty of women say they didn't feel any different the month they got their BFP. You're still in the game! :)

Momo, that sounds promising!! Yay! So when are you planning on testing? (sorry if you already said that, I couldn't find it if you did). I'm anxiously awaiting your results! :D

Yea hopefully I will enjoy the shopping depends on the weather !! We lost power at work this afternoon so got to come home early :) which was a bonus might have a nap

Pinching can be a gd sign its so frustrating that pms or medication symptoms are so like early pregnancy symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->